» OLD MESSAGE ARCHIVES «
The Pop Culture Information Society...
Messageboard Archive Index, In The 00s - The Pop Culture Information Society

Welcome to the archived messages from In The 00s. This archive stretches back to 1998 in some instances, and contains a nearly complete record of all the messages posted to inthe00s.com. You will also find an archive of the messages from inthe70s.com, inthe80s.com, inthe90s.com and amiright.com before they were combined to form the inthe00s.com messageboard.

If you are looking for the active messages, please click here. Otherwise, use the links below or on the right hand side of the page to navigate the archives.

Custom Search

Subject: Hank Williams, Jr. -- He ain't his daddy

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/03/11 at 10:05 pm

I have tried to ignore Hank Williams, Jr., for years and years.  I just like his father's songs too much.  I don't want to admit Hank, Jr., is the fruit of his loins, but he is.
:(

Now this comparing Obama to Hitler business.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eF6vCv13bw

Dumb redneck.  He's wearing those shades like he's too chickensh*t to show his cowardly face.  Go back to the pillowcases, that way you don't have to primp so much in the green room.

NETTIN' YAHOOO!

Come on, Hank, if it wasn't for that neo-con doctrine in canine loyalty to the Israeli bully state, you wouldn't like no Jews a'tall.  Don't know it for a fact, but I'd make book on it. 

Subject: Re: Hank Williams, Jr. -- He ain't his daddy

Written By: Bobby on 10/05/11 at 6:35 pm

I don't know if I am right, and maybe someone can enlighten me, but I get the impression Hank Williams Jnr doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's like he is saying stuff for effect.  ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 10/05/11 at 7:21 pm

I don't know if I am right, and maybe someone can enlighten me, but I get the impression Hank Williams Jnr doesn't have a clue what he is talking about. It's like he is saying stuff for effect.  ???

No need to be enlightened, My Friend. You are spot on!

Cat

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/05/11 at 7:31 pm

I have an deep seated respect for musicians, that's why I hate to see a musician being such a fatuous tool. 

He said, "Obama, Biden..the Three Stooges!"

Maybe he meant, "Obama, Biden, and the Three Stooges."  They're the enemy!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tongue3.gif

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/05/11 at 7:34 pm

I could see Hank doing a pregame song for violence in the Middle East:
http://images.onset.freedom.com/ocregister/article/lsjqjw-b78858455z.120111004074806000gtq12hu3b.1.jpg

Well it's Sunday Night
A new week has begun
It's time to have
A little Mideast Fun

Let's all grab our guns
And get on with the show
The IDF and the PLO
Hezbolla's got the rockets
Hamas the IED's
The sky is abuzz with the F-16's

Are you ready for some warfare?
Some down and dirty fighting?
We got Ben and Mahhoud and Ahmad
To get this thing started...
The tanks are in the street
The bomb's on my belt
Which one of our sides is God gonna help?

Written By: Bobby on 10/05/11 at 7:49 pm

No need to be enlightened, My Friend. You are spot on!

Thank you, Cat, I am relieved. I thought I missed something, lol.

I was watching Mr. Williams Jnr's awkward body-language at the start of the clip and immediately I thought; "I best this guy wishes he wrote a script first".

As a side-note, I love country music. I used to listen with my grandad to his Johnny Cash and Don Williams LPs. If the Ultimate Warrior said stuff like this (and he's come close a few times) I would shake my head at him too...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/05/11 at 8:43 pm

Thank you, Cat, I am relieved. I thought I missed something, lol.

I was watching Mr. Williams Jnr's awkward body-language at the start of the clip and immediately I thought; "I best this guy wishes he wrote a script first".

As a side-note, I love country music. I used to listen with my grandad to his Johnny Cash and Don Williams LPs. If the Ultimate Warrior said stuff like this (and he's come close a few times) I would shake my head at him too...

Meh, he might have been smashed or hopped up on pills, hence the sunglasses on a sound stage!
8)

Written By: Bobby on 10/05/11 at 8:50 pm

Meh, he might have been smashed or hopped up on pills, hence the sunglasses on a sound stage!
8)

If that was the case, wouldn't it be the show's responsibility to filter him out rather than humour him?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/05/11 at 8:53 pm

If that was the case, wouldn't it be the show's responsibility to filter him out rather than humour him?

Now, if FOX News refused to admit people for acting all dizzy and stupid they'd have to lock out their presenters and correspondents!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tard.gif

Written By: Bobby on 10/05/11 at 8:58 pm

Now, if FOX News refused to admit people for acting all dizzy and stupid they'd have to lock out their presenters and correspondents!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/15/tard.gif

Ah right, ha ha. They should have treated the whole thing like Olympics 2012 and give the man a drug test.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...