inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Law and Order, now turning 21.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/03/10 at 9:19 am

Law and Order, is now the Gunsmoke, of crime dramas, and is pick up for another season.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/31/law-order-to-be-renewed-by-nbc-for-21st-season/37384

It survived four presidents, outlasted NYPD Blue and The Shield, and has no sign of stopping, not even for directions!

;D

Subject: Re: Law and Order, now turning 21.

Written By: MrCleveland on 01/03/10 at 12:09 pm

Law and Order, is now the Gunsmoke, of crime dramas, and is pick up for another season.

http://tvbythenumbers.com/2009/12/31/law-order-to-be-renewed-by-nbc-for-21st-season/37384

It survived four presidents, outlasted NYPD Blue and The Shield, and has no sign of stopping, not even for directions!

;D

Just like "The Simpsons". They should just have a TV Station called "L&OTV" for all the "Law and Order" shows.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 01/03/10 at 1:42 pm

Just like "The Simpsons". They should just have a TV Station called "L&OTV" for all the "Law and Order" shows.

I was thinking the same thing, too!
;D

Written By: ninny on 01/04/10 at 8:38 am

I was never really into the original, but I catch some episodes of SVU and Criminal Intent.

Written By: danootaandme on 01/04/10 at 11:38 am

Not a fan of SVU, but like the others just fine  :)

Written By: coqueta83 on 01/06/10 at 7:31 pm

I never thought there would be another TV show that would be on as long as (or longer?) than Gunsmoke.  Congrats to Law and Order for their milestone!  :)

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 01/13/10 at 11:01 am

I love Law & Order.  There's usually a rerun on one channel or another when there's nothing else to watch :)

Check for new replies or respond here...