inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/10 at 9:25 pm

OMG THAT EP WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Reward challenge -  one dislocated (& ultimately relocated) shoulder, one toe broken in two places....  HELLO SURVIVORS WE HAVE RETURNED.

There is something deliciously entertaining about watching people who have already played the game before come back to play it again.  I love watching the different personalities and different strategies at work. Everyone trying to read people based on the way the played the game the last time... several of the people have played the game more than once because they were on their original series and then did All-Stars. This is better...

The Players:

HEROES
Amanda
Candice
Cirie
Colby
James
JT
Rupert
Stephenie
Sugar
Tom

VILLAINS
Coach
Courtney
Danielle
Jerri
Parvati
Randy
Rob
Russell
Sandra
Tyson

I want a Hero to win simply because I think it sends a bad message if the villains thrive.
My favorite in the game is Ciri, followed by JT, Amanda, James, Tom and Stephenie.

I have no memory whatsoever of Candice tho I'm sure I watched her season. (Cook Islands with Ozzy... yeah I totally watched that season.)
Ruperts popular but for some reason he annoys me.
Sugar is totally annoying!
Colby- I didn't watch his season so I know nothing about him.

As for the villains... if a villain has to win then I vote for Boston Rob. I know a lot of people find him annoying but I have always been entertained by him and Amber.

I absolutely detest Coach, Russell, Courtney, Randy, Tyson and Parvati so I don't want any of them to get far.

I know nothing about Jerri so her winning or losing in no way would affect me .

Sandra... I remember liking sandra in her season but this time I'm not that fond of her... I share the same opinion as Ciri.
Ciri said when she first saw Sandra on the villains she thought she should've been on the heroes side but once she undid Sugar's bikini top (in the reward challenge) Ciri thought that instantly showed Sandra was put on the right team.... how awesome was Sugar taking that whole think in stride?  I don't like Sugar very much- but I liked that moment! I was totally cheering when she flipped them off  ;D

If Russell wins its going to validate the opinion he has of himself  (thinking he's the best)... they can't vote him off first because then he'll just say they were afraid of him.. they need to vote him off just before the merge... close enough to the middle to deflate his bravado but not long enough to put him on the jury!

Subject: Re: Survivor: Heroes vs Villains

Written By: Dagwood on 02/12/10 at 9:53 pm

I have no memory whatsoever of Candice tho I'm sure I watched her season

On the reality tv board I frequent, Survivor is big.  99% of us don't remember her.  The funny thing is she took second place her season.  How sad is that. ;D

Last night rocked.  It is going to be an epic season.  Not sure who I like but I am leaning towards Sandra or Rob.  I love Rupert and would love to see him win, but it won't happen.  

Russell is a wild card, none of them have seen him.  This one started filming before 19 started airing so they didn't get a chance to see him in action.  They probably have a clue he was big because he made it to this season.  It should be interesting to see the interaction. 

Written By: snozberries on 02/12/10 at 10:15 pm

On the reality tv board I frequent, Survivor is big.  99% of us don't remember her.  The funny thing is she took second place her season.  How sad is that. ;D

Last night rocked.  It is going to be an epic season.  Not sure who I like but I am leaning towards Sandra or Rob.  I love Rupert and would love to see him win, but it won't happen.  

Russell is a wild card, none of them have seen him.  This one started filming before 19 started airing so they didn't get a chance to see him in action.  They probably have a clue he was big because he made it to this season.  It should be interesting to see the interaction. 

She came in second? Really!  :o Ooh that is sad!

Oh good point about them not seeing Russell so yeah you're right but damn I really, really, really don't want him to win. He came way too close last time.

Written By: loki 13 on 02/13/10 at 11:42 am

Sandra... I remember liking sandra in her season but this time I'm not that fond of her... I share the same opinion as Ciri.
Ciri said when she first saw Sandra on the villains she thought she should've been on the heroes side but once she undid Sugar's bikini top (in the reward challenge) Ciri thought that instantly showed Sandra was put on the right team.... how awesome was Sugar taking that whole think in stride?  I don't like Sugar very much- but I liked that moment! I was totally cheering when she flipped them off  ;D

I too was a fan of Sandra, I didn't know why she was labled a villain. Maybe because she tossed the fish after Rupert was voted off? Anyway, I
disagree with Cirie, ripping off Sugar's top makes her a huge hero in my book, and I loved the way Sugar handled it. I wanted Sugar to go further,
I would have rather seen Tom gone, I never cared for him.

I don't think Rupert's injury is as bad as he says it is. I broke my toe, same toe other foot, three weeks ago and I'm still hobbling a little, I couldn't
imagine running or playing a game. If anything it was a dislocation rather than a break, still very painful but more manageable.

I would like to see James win. If not, than Stephenie after all she is sort of a home town girl.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 12:07 pm

I too was a fan of Sandra, I didn't know why she was labled a villain. Maybe because she tossed the fish after Rupert was voted off? Anyway, I
disagree with Cirie, ripping off Sugar's top makes her a huge hero in my book, and I loved the way Sugar handled it. I wanted Sugar to go further,

I don't think Rupert's injury is as bad as he says it is. I broke my toe, same toe other foot, three weeks ago and I'm still hobbling a little, I couldn't
imagine running or playing a game. If anything it was a dislocation rather than a break, still very painful but more manageable.

I would like to see James win. If not, than Stephenie after all she is sort of a home town girl.  ;D

I loved when Sandra tossed out the fish! That was hilarious....
I never really liked Sugar- (except that topless flip off moment) she was the most obvious coattail rider I've ever seen in the game. I prefer people who can actually function on their own.... I know no one does survivor on their own- you need the right alliance to work it out - but still everyone in the alliance should have particular strengths. Natalie, riding Russell's coattail last season wasn't as annoying because she made some good moves on her own... she should made a move to get Russell out but she won so I guess she did alright  ;D

I know what you mean about Rupert. I don't know why I don't like him this time around... maybe his earthy good guy image doesn't seem as genuine this time around to me.

James'll never win because everyone sees him as a physical threat... I'd keep him around because you can kick his arse in a mental challenge... sorry james but its true (I still got much love for you tho dawg!  :)  ) 

And Stephanie is an animal!!! watching her survive her team in her season was intriguing! and then with that whole shoulder thing... I could not watch when they did that.

Written By: Marian on 02/13/10 at 1:51 pm

OMG THAT EP WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!!!!

Reward challenge -  one dislocated (& ultimately relocated) shoulder, one toe broken in two places....  HELLO SURVIVORS WE HAVE RETURNED.

There is something deliciously entertaining about watching people who have already played the game before come back to play it again.  I love watching the different personalities and different strategies at work. Everyone trying to read people based on the way the played the game the last time... several of the people have played the game more than once because they were on their original series and then did All-Stars. This is better...

The Players:

HEROES
Amanda
Candice
Cirie
Colby
James
JT
Rupert
Stephenie
Sugar
Tom

VILLAINS
Coach
Courtney
Danielle
Jerri
Parvati
Randy
Rob
Russell
Sandra
Tyson

I want a Hero to win simply because I think it sends a bad message if the villains thrive.
My favorite in the game is Ciri, followed by JT, Amanda, James, Tom and Stephenie.

I have no memory whatsoever of Candice tho I'm sure I watched her season. (Cook Islands with Ozzy... yeah I totally watched that season.)
Ruperts popular but for some reason he annoys me.
Sugar is totally annoying!
Colby- I didn't watch his season so I know nothing about him.

As for the villains... if a villain has to win then I vote for Boston Rob. I know a lot of people find him annoying but I have always been entertained by him and Amber.

I absolutely detest Coach, Russell, Courtney, Randy, Tyson and Parvati so I don't want any of them to get far.

I know nothing about Jerri so her winning or losing in no way would affect me .

If Russell wins its going to validate the opinion he has of himself  (thinking he's the best)... they can't vote him off first because then he'll just say they were afraid of him.. they need to vote him off just before the merge... close enough to the middle to deflate his bravado but not long enough to put him on the jury!

I was wondering why  Sandra was on the villians side.Maybe because when she got mad at her team voting off Rupert,she dumped the fish.Other than that,I thought she was like Shii Ann--she made up for  her lack of physical prowess by using strategy.

Written By: Marian on 02/13/10 at 1:54 pm

I'm not sure what's so shocking about someone's top coming off anymore.At least she didn't pull sopmeone's arm out.Anyway,since they started having people have only hteir steeet clothes to play in,there has been nudity left and right.if a guy found his wool 3 piece suit unwieldy to play in,he simply went naked!

Written By: snozberries on 02/13/10 at 1:58 pm

I'm not sure what's so shocking about someone's top coming off anymore.At least she didn't pull sopmeone's arm out.Anyway,since they started having people have only hteir steeet clothes to play in,there has been nudity left and right.if a guy found his wool 3 piece suit unwieldy to play in,he simply went naked!

but its still good strategy I mean some people go nakey by choice but when someone makes the choice for you its a whole different thing... there are a few survivor women who would've been about covering up first... just not Sugar  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/13/10 at 3:17 pm

Maybe it depends on the severity.  My sister's vaccuum jumped out and broke her toe (her story ;) ) and it took months for her to heal. 

Written By: loki 13 on 02/19/10 at 8:45 pm

The more I watch the show the more convinced I am that it's like the WWE. If you've never watched
the show you wouldn't know which side is which; villains acting like heroes, heroes acting like villains, it
just seems everything is scripted. I did like Rob's little acting job, I don't know what he hoped to gain
but it was a good act. If he was really that disoriented medical would have taken him off the island.

One of my choices is gone (Stephenie) and James, scripted or not, is acting like a total d*** so I don't
know who I want to win, but I do know who I don't want to win. Anybody but Rob, Russell, Coach,Tom
or Jerri.

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/10 at 8:55 pm

The more I watch the show the more convinced I am that it's like the WWE. If you've never watched
the show you wouldn't know which side is which; villains acting like heroes, heroes acting like villains, it
just seems everything is scripted. I did like Rob's little acting job, I don't know what he hoped to gain
but it was a good act. If he was really that disoriented medical would have taken him off the island.

One of my choices is gone (Stephenie) and James, scripted or not, is acting like a total d*** so I don't
know who I want to win, but I do know who I don't want to win. Anybody but Rob, Russell, Coach,Tom
or Jerri.

Rob's stunt was totally acted....  if he shows a bit of weakness others won't see him as 'as much of a threat' as he really is...

that fight was at tribal was brutal.  I don't know what's up with James right now I mean I know he wants to win, and I guess he figures with his strength they will not vote him off this early- but James has never been big in the strategy dept and that's why he keeps getting voted out... that thing that sucks for the heroes is they start off strong but get in their own way... It looked like they had the right piece of the puzzle on top but then second guessed themselves and ended up losing.  They need a leader to emerge but everyone is afraid of being the one to stick their neck out. 

Written By: loki 13 on 02/19/10 at 9:05 pm

Rob's stunt was totally acted....  if he shows a bit of weakness others won't see him as 'as much of a threat' as he really is...

that fight was at tribal was brutal.  I don't know what's up with James right now I mean I know he wants to win, and I guess he figures with his strength they will not vote him off this early- but James has never been big in the strategy dept and that's why he keeps getting voted out... that thing that sucks for the heroes is they start off strong but get in their own way... It looked like they had the right piece of the puzzle on top but then second guessed themselves and ended up losing.  They need a leader to emerge but everyone is afraid of being the one to stick their neck out. 

I know it won't Rupert, he seems to be rubbing people the wrong way. He throws in his two cents after something has
already been done rather than suggest what should be done. Colby seems to know what needs to be done but he don't
have the nads to stand up to anybody and your right on with James. I think there is a physical challenge next week, not
much thinking, we'll see how our heroes do on that one.

Written By: snozberries on 02/19/10 at 10:15 pm

I know it won't Rupert, he seems to be rubbing people the wrong way. He throws in his two cents after something has
already been done rather than suggest what should be done. Colby seems to know what needs to be done but he don't
have the nads to stand up to anybody and your right on with James. I think there is a physical challenge next week, not
much thinking, we'll see how our heroes do on that one.

yeah... I said it before but I'll say it again- I used to really like Rupert but he's rubbing me the wrong way too.

I still have no recollection of Candace at all... I'm hoping Ciri can hang on cuz she's my fave...
I want Coach, Courtney and Russell out NOW!  And I only want Rob to win if it has to be a villain who wins. 

Written By: loki 13 on 02/20/10 at 12:36 pm

yeah... I said it before but I'll say it again- I used to really like Rupert but he's rubbing me the wrong way too.

I still have no recollection of Candace at all... I'm hoping Ciri can hang on cuz she's my fave...
I want Coach, Courtney and Russell out NOW!   And I only want Rob to win if it has to be a villain who wins.  

Wasn't Candice on the same Suvivor as Parvati? Cook Island, right? The one were the tribes were sorted by
race at the start of the show? Damn, there's been so many they all seem a blur now. If my memory is correct
she laid low for most of the show but created a stir when see betrayed her new tribe to rejoin members of
her old tribe.

Edit to add: She was the one they kept getting sent to Exile Island.

Written By: snozberries on 02/20/10 at 5:04 pm

Wasn't Candice on the same Suvivor as Parvati? Cook Island, right? The one were the tribes were sorted by
race at the start of the show? Damn, there's been so many they all seem a blur now. If my memory is correct
she laid low for most of the show but created a stir when see betrayed her new tribe to rejoin members of
her old tribe.

Edit to add: She was the one they kept getting sent to Exile Island.

See I remember that season... just not her  ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 02/25/10 at 8:27 pm

I have to rethink things. When the hell did James become such a punk? I don't remember him being that evil
when he played before. I think he'll be gone next should the Heroes loose another challenge.

What does Russell hope to gain by hiding things? In the last game he poured the water out, this game he hides the machete,
that's just juvenile. Does he really think that no one knows it's him?

I don't understand the vote, the villains had the perfect opportunity to get rid of one of the 3 biggest threats, and pest,
and they let it slip through their fingers. The first vote of all the games leaves me scratching my head, it's not always about
taking out the weak link.

Written By: snozberries on 02/26/10 at 1:37 pm

Actually I remember James throwing a couple of tantrums in his other seasons...something about people not helping at camp and using him as the workhorse.

then there was his arrogance when he thought he found an immunity idol and it was fake... and then the time he was voted out with two immunity idols in his pocket... the thing is I always thought James was slow on the uptake so it was fun watching people think circles around him so I didn't mind his outbursts it just made it that much more entertaining.

As for voting Rudy off it was a no brainer.... no one wants to vote off a threat yet because they still need their strongest people for the challenges....

It was stupid (unless the match-ups were drawn randomly) to have Rudy go up against James...it should have been Rudy v. Tom and Russell v. James.

Russell thinks getting people upset and putting them off guard by hiding the machete will mess with their heads and take them out of the game but he's not playing with amateurs now so that tactic won't work as well as it did for him last game... the conditions here are no where near as bad as they've been other places... they've got chickens for gods sake  there is no worry about starvation. the shelters (even the villains' crappy one are better because they all know how to do it.... They all had fire the first day so there is no messing with their mental game. Everyone of them knows that food is avail and if it weren't it'd be coming soon.  And every single one of them has felt the cold, the discomfort and the hunger pangs that come with playing the game of survivor so they are prepared for it...where as the newbies from his last game had no idea what to expect.  Because its one thing to watch it but a whole nother thing to experience it first hand.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/26/10 at 5:51 pm

You mean Randy not Rudy, Q.  As much as I wish they had voted off Parvati, I think Randy was the better choice. 

I loved the challenge.  I loved how the Heroes walked over the villains...the Heroes needed a win and I hate it when it is one sided.  It's no fun when the same team wins over and over.

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/10 at 1:49 am

You mean Randy not Rudy, Q.  As much as I wish they had voted off Parvati, I think Randy was the better choice.  

I loved the challenge.  I loved how the Heroes walked over the villains...the Heroes needed a win and I hate it when it is one sided.  It's no fun when the same team wins over and over.

yeah... sorry I was rushing to post cuz I had to hurry out the door to PALEYFEST so I didn't proof read  ;D

yeah that was a great challenge... the best part was when coach celebrated his "win" all the while Jeff's trying to tell him it was no good!  ;D

ETA.... I miss having rewards challenges and immunity challenges.... what's up with that?

Written By: Dagwood on 02/27/10 at 8:01 am

yeah... sorry I was rushing to post cuz I had to hurry out the door to PALEYFEST so I didn't proof read  ;D

yeah that was a great challenge... the best part was when coach celebrated his "win" all the while Jeff's trying to tell him it was no good!  ;D

ETA.... I miss having rewards challenges and immunity challenges.... what's up with that?

The Coach victory dance was classic, wasn't it? ;D

Maybe they are combining them because they have been so rough they don't want too many chances to kill the players? 

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/10 at 8:52 am

The Coach victory dance was classic, wasn't it? ;D

Maybe they are combining them because they have been so rough they don't want too many chances to kill the players? 

But...the killing....that's where the entertainment is!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/27/10 at 9:38 am

But...the killing....that's where the entertainment is!  :D

Maiming is kinda fun, too. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/27/10 at 1:58 pm

Maiming is kinda fun, too. ;D

oh yeah. O0

Written By: snozberries on 03/10/10 at 11:43 am

Okay now I'm mad! how dare they get rid of Cirie...she was my favorite... now I'm rooting for Rob just out of spite!

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/10 at 8:42 pm

Okay, so, the heroes are complete morons and need to continue losing until they are all gone....  ::) 

how do you get rid of fully functioning Tom when James is nearly completely incapacitated.... oh wait... maybe they think they'll beat him when it comes to the individual challenges but- at this rate they won't stay in the game long enough to try out their strategy...

I was really hoping Russell would go home this week but alas the Heroes are too stupid to fix puzzles... and can't seem to realize that negativity is their biggest issue and the most negative person on their team is James.

Written By: loki 13 on 03/24/10 at 7:56 pm

Of all the people to play this game Tyson has to be the most stupid. Why would he change his vote?
Rob laid out the plan for him, knowing Russell would probably give up the idol to Parvati. Rob's way,
either Parvati or Russell would be gone....what an idiot.

On the heroes side, tonight's vote should have happened last episode. No surprise though.

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/10 at 12:06 am

Of all the people to play this game Tyson has to be the most stupid. Why would he change his vote?
Rob laid out the plan for him, knowing Russell would probably give up the idol to Parvati. Rob's way,
either Parvati or Russell would be gone....what an idiot.

On the heroes side, tonight's vote should have happened last episode. No surprise though.

nope tyson is like the third dumbest but still it was a pretty stupid maneuver

Number one dumb guy---- that guy the girls convinced to give up the immunity necklace

number two dumb guy----james....going home with two immunity idols in his pocket  and that one time he pulled a board off something and tried to play that as the hidden immunity idol.  ;D

edited to add.... I want Rob to stomp Russell so bad!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 03/25/10 at 7:24 am

nope tyson is like the third dumbest but still it was a pretty stupid maneuver

Number one dumb guy---- that guy the girls convinced to give up the immunity necklace

number two dumb guy----james....going home with two immunity idols in his pocket  and that one time he pulled a board off something and tried to play that as the hidden immunity idol.  ;D

edited to add.... I want Rob to stomp Russell so bad!!!

So right about Eric, the guy who gave up his necklace.

James didn't try to play the board as an immunity idol.  The idol was the other board and one of his tribemates saw it and assumed the other board was one too.  She was the one who tried to play it and I laughed hard when Jeff tossed it in the fire.  It always cracks me up when they get fooled by a fake idol.

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/10 at 5:19 pm

So right about Eric, the guy who gave up his necklace.

James didn't try to play the board as an immunity idol.  The idol was the other board and one of his tribemates saw it and assumed the other board was one too.  She was the one who tried to play it and I laughed hard when Jeff tossed it in the fire.  It always cracks me up when they get fooled by a fake idol.

oh okay... for some reason I thought that was James....(I do remember Jeff throwing it in the fire and that was hilarious)  but he did go home with two idols in his pocket...

It is funny when they get fooled by fake idols because, with the exception of the one bob made, the fake idols always look fake.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/25/10 at 6:22 pm

His going home with two idols was a dumb move....of course not as dumb as Erics the next season.  Yeah, the women are trustworthy, you remaining man.  Dumbass.

I do love those that get fooled by fake idols.  I agree Bob's did look real but the rest were obviously fake.

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/10 at 6:28 pm

His going home with two idols was a dumb move....of course not as dumb as Erics the next season.  Yeah, the women are trustworthy, you remaining man.  Dumbass.

I do love those that get fooled by fake idols.  I agree Bob's did look real but the rest were obviously fake.

you have a good memory...after awhile they all tend to blur together for me.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 03/25/10 at 6:40 pm

you have a good memory...after awhile they all tend to blur together for me.  ;D

I have watched it since the beginning and am an addict. :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/10 at 6:51 pm

I have watched it since the beginning and am an addict. :D

I watched most of season one... I got mad when Gervasse quit but never quite  made it thru to the finale myself.

then I watched when they split teams by sexes and that hearing impaired girl Christi? was a contestant.... I've been hooked since that season but  only remember random moments...

I remember what's her name and what;s her name stripping for peanut butter and chocolate,
I remember the all stars with Amber and Rob...
I remember the all stars when Richard rubbed his junk on sue...
and I remember rupert stealling the shoes and giggling like a little boy
I also remember being afraid his skirt was going to fly up.

and I remember the last couple seasons in a row having good blindsides but I don't remember them in specific detail.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/25/10 at 8:41 pm

The hearing impaired girl was Christie.  I loved her and wish she had gone further.  It was Amazon, the same season they split the sexes and Jenna and Heidi were the ones who stripped for peanut butter and oreos.  ::)  It was an excellent season.

I love Rupert to death, but I am with you...I lived in fear his skirt would fly up. ;D

And blindsides rock.  Especially the one from last night.

Written By: snozberries on 03/26/10 at 11:33 am

The hearing impaired girl was Christie.  I loved her and wish she had gone further.   It was Amazon, the same season they split the sexes and Jenna and Heidi were the ones who stripped for peanut butter and oreos.  ::)  It was an excellent season.

I love Rupert to death, but I am with you...I lived in fear his skirt would fly up. ;D

And blindsides rock.  Especially the one from last night.

yeah.... I'm not a fan of tyson so it was nice to see him go out because of his own stupidity but I hate russell so much...I will admit he adds something to the show but I still hate him... and I just want him out and I want rob to be the one to take him out!  that would have been rob's doing had tyson stayed the course!

Written By: Dagwood on 03/26/10 at 6:50 pm

I would rather Russell have gone, too.  Tyson is a dumbell for switching his vote. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/10 at 8:25 pm

I AM BEYOND PISSED!  That weasel Russell.... how come people fall for his crap?  I mean - I know that we have inside information because we saw the last season, and we get to see the one on one interviews but even if I didn't know what Russell was doing behind people's backs I wouldn't trust him... courtney said the smartest thing I've ever heard her say when she described him as a little troll  she also said this

Written By: Dagwood on 04/02/10 at 9:54 pm

They are idiots and are probably kicking themselves now that they have access to his season.

Written By: snozberries on 04/02/10 at 10:03 pm

They are idiots and are probably kicking themselves now that they have access to his season.

yep....  at least rob can go out with his head held high knowing he was the only smart player on his team....doesn't help much but its a big deal considering just how many people  Russell has duped.... all of them are losers I hope Russell doesn't make it much further I hate this continuing perpetration that he's as good as he thinks he is...  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/10 at 9:38 am

I would love to see him make it all the way to the end only to lose again.  His little head would explode. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/10 at 11:15 am

I would love to see him make it all the way to the end only to lose again.  His little head would explode. ;D

yeah. But these are all stars. They might actually vote for him for playing the game. Can you imagine having to listen to this braggard if he actually did win???

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/10 at 5:17 pm

He would be insufferable, wouldn't he?  They may be all stars but I have a feeling they could still be bitter betties.  How bout this...he makes it to the end and has pissed the jury off enough that they would rather vote for a stump than him.  He would have to make it to the end with a girl, though.  Losing twice in a row to a girl would be classic to see.    Thankfully this season hasn't been as much of the Russel show as last season was. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/10 at 5:40 pm

He would be insufferable, wouldn't he?  They may be all stars but I have a feeling they could still be bitter betties.  How bout this...he makes it to the end and has pissed the jury off enough that they would rather vote for a stump than him.  He would have to make it to the end with a girl, though.  Losing twice in a row to a girl would be classic to see.    Thankfully this season hasn't been as much of the Russel show as last season was. ::)

can you imagine if he made to the end with the likes of Courtney? I know she's not in his alliance but it would be hilarious... .no way he's taking Parvatti all the way---- no way in hell she's too much of a threat. and there is no one on the heroes side he could align with to make him look good.  basically- jeri, courtney or Sandra are his only choices.  okay and Danielle

Written By: Dagwood on 04/03/10 at 6:15 pm

The Troll and Skeletor as the final two?  I love it. ;D

Of course, then the jury would be forced to vote for Jeff to win. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 04/03/10 at 6:26 pm

The Troll and Skeletor as the final two?  I love it. ;D

Of course, then the jury would be forced to vote for Jeff to win. ;)

Skeletor! Ha  Ha Ha.....

well if you think about it... it would be appropriate to think of Jeff as the ultimate survivor  for the season.... can you imagine having to endure these people for 39 days?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/15/10 at 10:36 pm

I take it all back.... that was the dumbest move in Survivor history  ::)

seriously....what was JT thinking? I know he wasn't!  man I'm so annoyed.... they can all go home far as Im concerned.... Cirie and Rob would've never fallen for that...

and Im sorry but Sandra was right- Tyson messed it up at first- but Jeri flopping (and bringing coach - sort of-) with her really messed up the game...they could've still had the numbers but the flop made the original alliance weak....and where does Jeri think she is in an alliance of 4? Same place she was in the other alliance of 4 so really she's no better off anyway...

Right now I'm rooting for Amanda or Colby cuz they are the only ones left in the game I like....

Written By: Dagwood on 04/15/10 at 10:52 pm

Eric is feeling much better now that his move as been bumped from the dumbest move in Survivor history. ;D

I am only rooting for Sandra at this point.  Jerri is an idiot.  The Heroes proved that they are not big in the brain trust. 

Written By: Marian on 04/18/10 at 3:13 pm

yeah.... I'm not a fan of tyson so it was nice to see him go out because of his own stupidity but I hate russell so much...I will admit he adds something to the show but I still hate him... and I just want him out and I want rob to be the one to take him out!  that would have been rob's doing had tyson stayed the course!
But Russell tries too hard to be a villian.I mean,burning up people's socks?"gee,we must be at the Villian's camp".

Written By: Marian on 04/18/10 at 3:14 pm

I AM BEYOND PISSED!  That weasel Russell.... how come people fall for his crap?  I mean - I know that we have inside information because we saw the last season, and we get to see the one on one interviews but even if I didn't know what Russell was doing behind people's backs I wouldn't trust him... courtney said the smartest thing I've ever heard her say when she described him as a little troll  she also said this
Well,i guess sandra got him back.

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/10 at 12:51 pm

Holy crap the heroes are stupid!!!!

I can't believe JT trusted Russell cuz "he's a good old boy"  there are some people who ooze skeeziness and Russell oozes by the barrellfull

At this point Jerri and Sandra are the underdogs on the villans side so I'm hoping for them- I would laugh my ass off tho if Parvatti turned on Russell and took Amanda with her to the finale....  ;D 

the truth is... if it is a finale with Russell, Parv, and Danielle---- who do you give it to? danielle is riding coat tails- if she wants to make a play she needs to turn to Jerri and sandra and work to get the other two out...

Btw the heroes aren't down yet.... Rupert now knows Sandra didn't lie to him so if he were smart (big emphasis on the word "if" ) he would pull her into an alliance with them to keep them 5 strong. I mean just because Parv gave Sandra the idol doesn't mean the villains are loyal to her nor does it mean she has to be loyal to them...

no way I expected this season to go the way it has... I blame stupid Tyson for falling into Ruperts track.... and I blame Amanda for following JT and getting rid of Cirie

Written By: snozberries on 05/04/10 at 6:35 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE ON THAT FREAKING ISLAND!!!!

They were finally primed to get rid of Russell and both Sandra and Candace panic.. what the hell!  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 05/04/10 at 7:47 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THE PEOPLE ON THAT FREAKING ISLAND!!!!

They were finally primed to get rid of Russell and both Sandra and Candace panic.. what the hell!  >:(

I don't think Sandra panicked...just Candice.  Sandra changed her vote because it was useless to vote Parv.  She has to stay under the radar if she wants to make it to the end.  They couldn't have gotten rid of Russell anyway, because of the Idol.  I love that he wasted it. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/04/10 at 9:59 pm

I don't think Sandra panicked...just Candice.  Sandra changed her vote because it was useless to vote Parv.  She has to stay under the radar if she wants to make it to the end.  They couldn't have gotten rid of Russell anyway, because of the Idol.  I love that he wasted it. ;D

yeah sorry I actually did mean to write getting rid of Parvati.

Here's the thing. Worst case scenario. Duh it's happening anyway. But worst case. It's Russell Danielle parv Candace and Sandra.
Does Russell take parv danielle final three or the other way.

I mean Russell and parv are gated equally so it'd be who talks bugger gene to get the votes.
Danielle is a pawn she should get no votes or all votes cuz the other two are so hated.

Candace/ even tho she turned could get votes and I think if he let's Sandra anywhere near final three she's a lock to win it.

He can't let Rupert or Colby anywhere near the end cuz the heroes will vote for them. Courtney will vote for anyone who's not R P or D ;D
jeri Danielle Russell would be a good final three for him because I think Jeri might get votes but in that case he played the better game.

So who do u think he'd take?

Written By: Dagwood on 05/05/10 at 7:08 am

I don't know but I think it would be all villains.  The heroes are making stupid moves and I think they will be picked off.

I can see him taking Sandra.  He doesn't respect her game at all.  He showed it at the last tribal council when he was talking about everyone and said Sandra is just there.  It will be just like Natalie, he thinks she is a coat tail rider so she won't get votes.  I would love to see Sandra make it to the end. She is about the only one of all those left I would love to see win.  I guess I wouldn't mind Jerri, but that is on a much smaller scale.

I would hate to see Parv win again.  I wish they had sacked up and voted her out so there wouldn't be that chance right now.

Written By: snozberries on 05/05/10 at 9:25 am

I don't know but I think it would be all villains.  The heroes are making stupid moves and I think they will be picked off.

I can see him taking Sandra.  He doesn't respect her game at all.  He showed it at the last tribal council when he was talking about everyone and said Sandra is just there.  It will be just like Natalie, he thinks she is a coat tail rider so she won't get votes.  I would love to see Sandra make it to the end. She is about the only one of all those left I would love to see win.  I guess I wouldn't mind Jerri, but that is on a much smaller scale.

I would hate to see Parv win again.  I wish they had sacked up and voted her out so there wouldn't be that chance right now.

yeah I think if Sandra gets to the end she could have the Heroes vote because she was honest with Rupert that first day at the merge...
then she had the plan to get rid of Russell->then Parv.... stupid Candace... >:( 
anyway--- I know Russell knows he can't take Parvatti b/c their games are too similar...plus that whole hiding the idol from him made him nervous.

I can totally see him keeping Danielle tho except...if the Natalie thing is fresh in his mind...and it should be... then he might be afraid to take her.
Yeah Jerri and Sandra are both good bets for Russell but since no one likes him I doubt he'd get the respect in terms of "outwit" honestly- the only person he outwitted was Tyson- okay and JT- but mostly Tyson and after Tyson fell everyone else fell like Domino's... I wish Cirie would've still been in the game...she totally would have stopped JT from giving away the idol and probably gotten the heroes to stick together... 

Anyway- I don't think Parv is taking Russell with her either... I think she and Danielle will make a move at final 4 or 5 to get him out...assuming all hidden immunity idols have been played.. I swear they just keep putting them out there to see what russell does with them...  ::) 

I say Parv takes Danielle and Jerri to final three cuz Parv is too smart to pull a hero or Sandra in..... Russell's ego will (finally) be his greatest downfall.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/05/10 at 7:27 pm

His ego has already been his downfall.  He was so sure of a win last season...then acted like a big baby when he lost.  I would love to see him in the finals with a woman and lose again.  I just want to see if his little troll head would explode.

I honestly don't think there is anyone he could beat at this point.  These guys seem to be able to see through him, Parv proved that.  I think he would be a good one to take to the finals because no one likes him. 

I agree, Cirie could have stopped the idiot move JT pulled.  That would have made the game so much better.  It's like Rupert said, Russel is a villain for a reason.  I am guessing JT is now realizing that.

Written By: snozberries on 05/05/10 at 9:38 pm

His ego has already been his downfall.  He was so sure of a win last season...then acted like a big baby when he lost.  I would love to see him in the finals with a woman and lose again.  I just want to see if his little troll head would explode.

I honestly don't think there is anyone he could beat at this point.  These guys seem to be able to see through him, Parv proved that.  I think he would be a good one to take to the finals because no one likes him. 

I agree, Cirie could have stopped the idiot move JT pulled.  That would have made the game so much better.  It's like Rupert said, Russel is a villain for a reason.  I am guessing JT is now realizing that.

so much for the good ole southern boy brotherhood  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/06/10 at 10:29 pm

Holy Crap... Russell lost his damn mind tonite.... and he is as dumb as I initially thought he was because he takes out Danielle instead of Parvatti? WtF....  I mean give them two equally evil people to choose from and they are going to choose the more likable one... aka Parv.

anyway- I dont usually watch the previews but I caught one second where the guys form an alliance...... here's what I hope for next week....

A) that alliance was Rupert and Colby shining on Russell.

B) Sandra will go to Rupert and work a top three deal with him and Colby and then pull in Parv.

I figure Parvatti will be so pissed about Danielle getting booted that she'll be itching to vote out Russell...  

I also figure Jeri  is tight with Russell because she voted for Danielle but they can beat Jeri in a challenge (more than likely) so she's no threat.

Annoying as it is this is a good season!

Man had Russell not won immunity and lost his damn mind anyway he'd so be gone right now.... but then again he probably lost his mind because he had immunity... and things worked in his favor....again! I just hope he played his hand too soon.... god that would be so nice if tonight's final vote turned against him the way the vote against Rupert turned against him in the first half hour...

Written By: loki 13 on 05/08/10 at 3:05 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, Russell really knows how to play the game. Love him or love to hate him he is
what Survivor has become and he does it well. I think I might like to see him win because the others are too
stupid to realize they are being manipulated. I don't know, we'll see in a couple weeks.

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/10 at 5:10 pm

As much as I hate to admit it, Russell really knows how to play the game. Love him or love to hate him he is
what Survivor has become and he does it well. I think I might like to see him win because the others are too
stupid to realize they are being manipulated. I don't know, we'll see in a couple weeks.

I hate Russell....which is why I hate the fact that he does indeed play the game well....the thing is he is so cocky about everything...and wife, mother and daughters at home or not- he is one misogynistic SOB.  It'd be easier to root for him if he was both conniving and likable....like Boston Rob is.  Personally I wish Russell had been man enough to go further with B.Rob then we'd see how two players...well three cuz I'll include Parv in this...how three conniving players play the game....

I really really want a woman to kick his ass....Okay I really want him out but if he makes to the final three I want him to lose to a woman again....and I actually want him to come in third...this time instead of second..  >:(

Written By: loki 13 on 05/08/10 at 6:15 pm

I hate Russell....which is why I hate the fact that he does indeed play the game well....the thing is he is so cocky about everything...and wife, mother and daughters at home or not- he is one misogynistic SOB.  It'd be easier to root for him if he was both conniving and likable....like Boston Rob is.   Personally I wish Russell had been man enough to go further with B.Rob then we'd see how two players...well three cuz I'll include Parv in this...how three conniving players play the game....

I really really want a woman to kick his ass....Okay I really want him out but if he makes to the final three I want him to lose to a woman again....and I actually want him to come in third...this time instead of second..   >:(

Don't get me wrong, I want Russell gone too. I only stated that I might want him to win is because the others had so many oportunities
to get him out and they refused to do it for one reason or another. Sandra is the biggest disappointment, for the past three episodes she
constantly repeated her disdain for Russell yet she voted with him at tribal. If they don't rid themselves of Russell this week they may be in
trouble. The good thing is though, every one on the jury knows they were screwed by Russell so getting them to vote for him will be a hard
sell.

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/10 at 8:04 pm

Don't get me wrong, I want Russell gone too. I only stated that I might want him to win is because the others had so many oportunities
to get him out and they refused to do it for one reason or another. Sandra is the biggest disappointment, for the past three episodes she
constantly repeated her disdain for Russell yet she voted with him at tribal. If they don't rid themselves of Russell this week they may be in
trouble. The good thing is though, every one on the jury knows they were screwed by Russell so getting them to vote for him will be a hard
sell.

I think Sandra was right to vote with Russell once she figured out Candace turned.
I was pissed but she was right b/c it kept her off his radar.

I need dags wicked long memory for this one but there was a survivor a while back who played a nasty game yet he won because when it came down to it most of the jury hated him but admitted he outplayed them.

Written By: gibbo on 05/08/10 at 8:05 pm

I hate Russell....which is why I hate the fact that he does indeed play the game well....the thing is he is so cocky about everything...and wife, mother and daughters at home or not- he is one misogynistic SOB.  It'd be easier to root for him if he was both conniving and likable....like Boston Rob is.   Personally I wish Russell had been man enough to go further with B.Rob then we'd see how two players...well three cuz I'll include Parv in this...how three conniving players play the game....

I really really want a woman to kick his ass....Okay I really want him out but if he makes to the final three I want him to lose to a woman again....and I actually want him to come in third...this time instead of second..   >:(

I agree with loki13 ... While I dislike Russell, he is a master player of this game. He actually deserves to win because he plays the game so hard...but human nature will also dictate that most on the jury will hate him and therefore, I believe he can't actually win the game. He is simply too unlikeable!

Written By: gibbo on 05/08/10 at 8:06 pm

I think Sandra was right to vote with Russell once she figured out Candace turned.
I was pissed but she was right b/c it kept her off his radar.

I need dags wicked long memory for this one but there was a survivor a while back who played a nasty game yet he won because when it came down to it most of the jury hated him but admitted he outplayed them.

Wasn't that Boston Rob?

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/10 at 8:07 pm

Wasn't that Boston Rob?

no. I don't think it was.

Written By: snozberries on 05/08/10 at 8:09 pm

I agree with loki13 ... While I dislike Russell, he is a master player of this game. He actually deserves to win because he plays the game so hard...but human nature will also dictate that most on the jury will hate him and therefore, I believe he can't actually win the game. He is simply too unlikeable!

I don't think he's the best player ever just lucky that tysons an idiot. He'd've been gone weeks ago if Tyson had stuck to the plan

Written By: gibbo on 05/08/10 at 8:11 pm

no. I don't think it was.

The original survivor (Richard Hatch) was also unlikable (and won). But they didn't have a clue back then about strategic tactics and alliances etc....

Written By: Dagwood on 05/08/10 at 9:53 pm

Not totally.  Strategically he is an excellent player, but he completely fails at the social aspect of the game.  If he makes final 3 he will lose again.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/08/10 at 9:54 pm

Wasn't that Boston Rob?

Boston Rob didn't win...Amber won that one.

It was Brian from season 5, the used car salesman.  He was a complete jerk but won because he outplayed them.  Then again it could also have been Jenna Morasca from season 6.  She of the "hot chicks alliance" ::)  I couldn't stand that witch.

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/10 at 4:01 am

Boston Rob didn't win...Amber won that one.

It was Brian from season 5, the used car salesman.  He was a complete jerk but won because he outplayed them.  Then again it could also have been Jenna Morasca from season 6.  She of the "hot chicks alliance" ::)  I couldn't stand that witch.

Yeah I think I was thinking of Jenna... or maybe it was Parvatti...cuz wasn't she hated in Micronesia? God i have absolutely no retention of this stuff..... anyway...

I only watched season one 1/2 way thru then came back in season 6.  I've seen every ep since season 6 but like I said retain nothing...

Chris Daughtrey from Vanuatu (I looked it up) the construction worker- was he liked or disliked?

Written By: Dagwood on 05/09/10 at 7:51 am

Yeah I think I was thinking of Jenna... or maybe it was Parvatti...cuz wasn't she hated in Micronesia? God i have absolutely no retention of this stuff..... anyway...

I only watched season one 1/2 way thru then came back in season 6.  I've seen every ep since season 6 but like I said retain nothing...

Chris Daughtrey from Vanuatu (I looked it up) the construction worker- was he liked or disliked?

Parv wasn't as hated because she aligned herself with an even nastier piece of work, Natalie.

I liked Chris, but I don't think he was well liked either.  He was the last guy standing and took it all.  I did not like any of the Vanuatu women that were left so I rooted for him.   

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/10 at 10:15 am

Parv wasn't as hated because she aligned herself with an even nastier piece of work, Natalie.

I liked Chris, but I don't think he was well liked either.  He was the last guy standing and took it all.  I did not like any of the Vanuatu women that were left so I rooted for him.   

I feel the need to get these on DVD...I feel like if I watch them all again I'll remember better...

anywho... I went and looked up the cast from Vanuatu... basically I remember Eliza, Ami, Scout and Twila....that's about it... oh yeah...Chad....wasn't he the guy with one leg? Anyway I just know that one of the seasons- since six I was shocked someone won because at he time I thought they were pretty evil but they won for respect of the way they played the game- they won on strategy not the social game...

Then again- what I thought was evil at the time is probably really tame compared to what Russell 's done. 

Written By: Dagwood on 05/09/10 at 2:54 pm

Then again- what I thought was evil at the time is probably really tame compared to what Russell 's done. 

And what we see isn't necessarily what the jury sees.  Some of them can hide it well.  Russell can't.

I have always wished Jeff would ask them how many would have voted the same after seeing the show.  I bet the winners list would be very different.

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/10 at 3:45 pm

And what we see isn't necessarily what the jury sees.  Some of them can hide it well.  Russell can't.

I have always wished Jeff would ask them how many would have voted the same after seeing the show.  I bet the winners list would be very different.

Tis true they don't see all we do....also the editing tends to manipulate the audiences interpretation so often times what they make look like a huge rift to us is probably pretty minuscule in the course of a 24 hr day...

Yeah - I especially wonder what the women thought- the ones who were "alligned" with Russell- what they thought after watching the show....
and I wonder what Natalie thought...tho second guessing her alliance probably not even an option for her

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/10 at 1:36 pm

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THOSE WOMEN???

They were perfectly set up for an alliance....

Rupert and Colby vote for Sandra
Russell votes for Rupert
The girls vote Russell... then they take out Rupert and Colby.... BAM! Jeri, Parv and Sandra in the final 3  ::)

the way Russell approached Sandra (and Jeri too for that matter) it was straight up bullying... and those wild eyes of his made him look crazy mad.. well maybe just crazy... I'm so annoyed... and kinda glad its over on Sunday.  

Written By: snozberries on 05/17/10 at 1:06 am

$*&$%*$)#*@)#$*%#)*#@&)*%%@)*#$#))

Russell gets to final three again... and again America crowns him as player of the season  ::)

He's a bully and a hateful little man and should not be rewarded for being a complete and total ass wipe... >:(

Anyway- In the end I was rooting for Parv but happy to see Sandra win. Hell I'd happily see Randy win over Russell and I dislike Randy alot too...  :P

oh.... and I would pay to see a smack down between Rob and Russell... O0

Written By: Dagwood on 05/17/10 at 7:21 am

A Rob/Russell smackdown would be great.  The only thing I wish would have happened last night was when Russell asked Rob when he won, Rob should have asked him if he ever won.

Russell is an ass.  I can't believe how he sat there and discounted the social aspect of the game then told Sandra she shouldn't have won because she had no social game.  What?  He is an idiot and I loved to see him get no votes...it was classic.  Whoever voted for him to get America's prize has to be insane.

I loved that Sandra won.  I think she deserved it.  She knew when to push and when to back off.  She played for Sandra and no one else.  Plus she threw the little trolls hat into the fire which made me laugh.

Written By: snozberries on 05/17/10 at 8:34 am

A Rob/Russell smackdown would be great.  The only thing I wish would have happened last night was when Russell asked Rob when he won, Rob should have asked him if he ever won.

Russell is an ass.  I can't believe how he sat there and discounted the social aspect of the game then told Sandra she shouldn't have won because she had no social game.  What?  He is an idiot and I loved to see him get no votes...it was classic.  Whoever voted for him to get America's prize has to be insane.

I loved that Sandra won.  I think she deserved it.  She knew when to push and when to back off.  She played for Sandra and no one else.  Plus she threw the little trolls hat into the fire which made me laugh.

yeah throwing his hat in the fire was a great move.... she shoulda done it weeks ago.  ;D

I think Sandra made a great move at the final tribal counsel by reminding the heroes that she repeatedly came to them and tried to make a move against Russell and they kept screwing up by running to him.

I think PArv shoulda worked the "we saved each other angle" and just said that she let Russell think he was pulling the strings but it was really Danielle and I --- and my big move was when I found an immunity idol and let Russell give me the idol JT gave him. I got Russell to give me an idol twice....  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...