inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Best "distracted driver" story ever.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/11/10 at 6:18 pm

Female driver shaving genitals causes accident in Florida

Monroe County Sheriffs Office

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, is Florida's first genital-shaving-related traffic offender of the year after rear-ending a pickup truck while shaving her genitals. It is the latest in a long line of encounters with the criminal justice system.

A 37-year-old woman in Florida has been charged with reckless driving after causing an accident because she was distracted as she shaved her pubic hair.

She was also charged with with driving with a revoked license, leaving the scene of a wreck with injuries and driving with no insurance according to keynews.com.

The Florida Highway Patrol says a two-vehicle crash Tuesday at Mile Marker 21 on Cudjoe Key was caused by a 37-year-old woman driver who was shaving her bikini area while her ex-husband took the wheel from the passenger seat.

Megan Mariah Barnes, 37, was travelling southbound in her Thunderbird at 11 a.m. on Tuesday, March 1 when she slammed into the back of a 2006 Chevrolet pickup driven by David Schoff of Palm Bay. Schoff had slowed to about 5 mph in preparation for making a left-hand turn when the Thunderbird rear-ended him while travelling about 45 mph according to Florida State Troopers.

Trooper Gary Dunick described the incident as the most bizarre in his career: "She said she was meeting her boyfriend in Key West and wanted to be ready for the visit. If I wasn't there, I wouldn't have believed it. About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot ... who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.' Well, this takes it."

After the accident, Barnes reportedly continued to drive for approximately half of a mile before stopping. Initially, her ex-husband Charles Judy claimed to be driving and insisted Barnes was in the passenger seat. The ruse was quickly discovered by investigators.

Additional charges were added because only the day before Barnes had been convicted of impaired driving, her license had been suspended and she had been ordered to keep her Thunderbird off the road. Riptide, the Miami New Times blog, has labelled Barnes, 'Pubic Enemy Number One.'

Subject: Re: Best "distracted driver" story ever.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/11/10 at 7:12 pm

About 10 years ago I stopped a guy in the exact same spot ... who had three or four syringes sticking out of his arm. It was just surreal and I thought, 'Nothing will ever beat this.' Well, this takes it."

The same spot in the road or the same spot in Ms. Barnes' love muffin?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nut.gif

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/11/10 at 7:37 pm

The same spot in the road or the same spot in Ms. Barnes' love muffin?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/nut.gif
Ms. Barnes' vajayjay, of course. And of course she hadn't shaved it since.

Now you may wonder why she had to trim up her cootchie while she was driving and not wait until she got home, but what they haven't told everyone is that Ms. Barnes' pubes had grown to such an extraordinary length that they were getting tangled up in her feet and interfering with her ability to properly work the clutch.  :o :P :o

Written By: Howard on 03/11/10 at 7:48 pm

She couldn't wait till she got home?  ??? ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/11/10 at 7:57 pm

And now the whole world knows about it.  :D

Written By: nupur on 03/11/10 at 7:59 pm

No way, she was going to meet her boyfriend! She obviously had to take care of the hair beforehand!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/11/10 at 8:03 pm

No way, she was going to meet her boyfriend! She obviously had to take care of the hair beforehand!

And while her ex-husband was sitting in the passenger seat holding onto the wheel!

Written By: gibbo on 03/11/10 at 8:25 pm

And while her ex-husband was sitting in the passenger seat holding onto the wheel!

He was holding on to something ... but I'm guessing it wasn't the wheel!

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/12/10 at 2:00 am

He was holding on to something ... but I'm guessing it wasn't the wheel!
The golden fleece???  :o

Written By: Howard on 03/12/10 at 6:38 am

Maybe someone else could've shaved her besides her doing it herself for crying out loud!  ::)

Written By: Howard on 03/12/10 at 6:39 am

And now the whole world knows about it.  :D

All of a sudden her coochie became the most important thing?  ::)

;D

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 03/12/10 at 11:24 am

All of a sudden her coochie became the most important thing?  ::)

;D

Apparently she felt the grooming of her cootchie was more important than the safety of the public. At least this stupid bitch didn't kill anyone.

I just don't get why she didn't just pull over, have her ex get behind the wheel and then do her business. Still creepy, but no harm, no foul.

Written By: Howard on 03/12/10 at 12:31 pm

Apparently she felt the grooming of her cootchie was more important than the safety of the public. At least this stupid bitch didn't kill anyone.

I just don't get why she didn't just pull over, have her ex get behind the wheel and then do her business. Still creepy, but no harm, no foul.

"Mr.Policeman, I was just shaving my pussy"!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 03/12/10 at 10:44 pm

As Emo Phillips used to say, "There are a lot of weeeeirdoooos out there!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/icon_biggrin.gif

So the ex-hubby is in the car and she's driving over to see her new boyfriend?  

And while she's driving the car with ex-hubby riding shotgun, she says, "I forgot to trim the hedges..."

I wonder what the hell kind of conversation that was?

(all my conjectures are wildly inappropriate, sorry!)
:-X

http://www.keywestmugshots.com/images/thumb_key-west_arrests-reports-and-mugshots_115367.jpg

From the mugshot, I get the impression the carpet didn't match the drapes!
:o

Written By: Howard on 03/13/10 at 6:43 am

As Emo Phillips used to say, "There are a lot of weeeeirdoooos out there!"
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/icon_biggrin.gif

So the ex-hubby is in the car and she's driving over to see her new boyfriend?  

And while she's driving the car with ex-hubby riding shotgun, she says, "I forgot to trim the hedges..."

I wonder what the hell kind of conversation that was?

(all my conjectures are wildly inappropriate, sorry!)
:-X

http://www.keywestmugshots.com/images/thumb_key-west_arrests-reports-and-mugshots_115367.jpg

From the mugshot, I get the impression the carpet didn't match the drapes!
:o

From that mugshot,she sure don't look like Playboy material.  :P

Written By: CatwomanofV on 03/13/10 at 10:55 am

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=40007.0

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...