inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Celebrity Apprentice

Written By: snozberries on 03/17/10 at 8:07 pm

I haven't watched it yet but I plan to when I get home.... just thought I'd start this now so I don't have to remember to do it later

Subject: Re: Celebrity Apprentice

Written By: Dagwood on 03/17/10 at 8:09 pm

I liked the first episode.  I am so rooting for Sharon.  She rocks.

Written By: snozberries on 03/19/10 at 5:41 pm

I liked the first episode.  I am so rooting for Sharon.  She rocks.

Well this entire thing is Sharon's to lose... she's a powerhouse. She could win this with her eyes shut.

Of the men...
I'm hot for Curtis Stone... damn! he's gorgeous...
Sinbad cracks me up!
Blowmebitch is a waste of space.
I don't want to root for Bret cuz I'm against his VDTV entertainment
Steve is more personable (it is steve right? the wrestler dude?)  anyway he's kind of likable.
I have no opinon on Darrell strawberry yet.
Who am I missing?  Oh yeah its some olympic dude right?

For the women...
Cyndi is useless and it was stupid of her to drag Rosie into this. For that alone she should have gone- but they need her for marketability cuz they don't have a lot of names on their side.
I already said Sharon is a force to be reckoned with...
Holly is..... whatever I like Holly and she seemed to be the only with her eye on the prize. No one else seemed to care about the money standing on the sidewalk.  Plus she's got all that Oprah money in her hip pocket... and believe me.... holly has Oprah on speed dial.
wrestler, olympic swimmer and a Victoria secret model... um yeah if you're gonna fire people fire the ones who can't bring in the money...

Carol should not have been let go - she really could have helped in future challenges.

Written By: snozberries on 03/21/10 at 10:32 pm

so sinbad is useless as a leader  and cyndi is so scattered star power or not she should've gone home last week...

That doily Maria was wearing on her head was more distracting than Donald's poor excuse for hair.

That woman thinking Blogabitch was Donny Osmond was hilarious... poor Donny-  but how annoying is Blowme with all his politicking when they are supposed to be working? 

Written By: Dagwood on 03/21/10 at 11:24 pm

Sinbad needed to go.  I agree with Brett and his self imposed time out.  It was better than blowing his stack and getting himself fired for it.  I so would have loved to go get pictures with some of the men, though.

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/10 at 12:45 am

Sinbad needed to go.  I agree with Brett and his self imposed time out.  It was better than blowing his stack and getting himself fired for it.  I so would have loved to go get pictures with some of the men, though.

he did but Blowagain needed to go more... he's useless.

Written By: Dagwood on 03/22/10 at 7:26 am

he did but Blowagain needed to go more... he's useless.

Yes he is, but for that task it would have made no sense to fire him because Sinbad blew it more.

Then again, when has Trump ever made sense.  Last season he fired Khloe for a DUI that you know he knew she had, she had to get special permission from the judge to be there.  Yet he kept Rodman who was definitely out of control when it came to alcohol. 

Written By: snozberries on 03/22/10 at 2:27 pm

Yes he is, but for that task it would have made no sense to fire him because Sinbad blew it more.

Then again, when has Trump ever made sense.  Last season he fired Khloe for a DUI that you know he knew she had, she had to get special permission from the judge to be there.  Yet he kept Rodman who was definitely out of control when it came to alcohol. 

and he fired T-Boz for backing up her teammate!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/10 at 10:51 pm

currently watching Celeb Apprentice.... in the commercial bumper they just showed us which team is on the bottom this week  ::)   (at least it looks like they did... I will tell you if I'm wrong....

The whole make a wish thing was awesome! I am a sucker for people getting their wishes to come true... especially kids.  It softens my cold, dark heart...  ;D

anyway- how sad that Blowawitch can't operate a computer or cant even type ....the man is like 50 something years old.... he had to have used a typewriter at some point in his life... the keys are still in the same place.  ::)

anyway- I like Curtis' idea of being able to out run the fastest and out last the strongest people...  its very visual

Sharon needs to stop talking shyt about Summer... no summer wasn't the best choice for this... the truth is they needed Carol for this challenge...... that's what you get bitches!!!  ;D  Sharon is the strongest person on the women's side and she has yet to step up and say... I want to be project manager... she needs to step it up... not try to stay under the radar until the end  ::)

Brett is annoying... .so is Cyndi- but the Gov is the most annoying of them all and I have no idea why they put him on the show! there must have been a hundred celebs or quasi celebs who would've appeared for their charity.  

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/10 at 11:04 pm

I know most people don't like her but I love Kathy Griffin.... and I think she'd be the perfect contestant....

plus think of how much shyt she'll talk about the other contestants in her next stand up act after its all over  ;D

(she appeared in the final task of Joan Rivers season so I assume she'd be willing to do it! )

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/10 at 11:15 pm

Just looked up the Governor's academic history... according to Wiki

he enrolled at the University of Tampa. After two years, he transferred to Northwestern University in suburban Evanston where he graduated with a B.A. in history in 1979. He later earned his J.D. from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 1983.

If this is true... the man had to type a few papers in his day right? he should have some skills that are grander than hunting and pecking... if MJ was accurate- he said the typed one paragraph in 30 minutes...

the problem is the man is too much of a politician. he chooses his words very carefully- too carefully- listen to him speak... he thinks for a long time before saying anything adn then, when he finally speaks its the most non-committal load of  BS you've ever heard...

::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Written By: snozberries on 03/28/10 at 11:35 pm

currently watching Celeb Apprentice.... in the commercial bumper they just showed us which team is on the bottom this week  ::)   (at least it looks like they did... I will tell you if I'm wrong....

take that back... I was wrong..... it happens.....occasionally

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/10 at 11:32 am

Ding Dong the Govenor's gone!!!! YAY!!!!

I was so happy!!!!  Why didn't one person on the team decide to do HP research? We know why the gov didn't... he doesn't know what google is...

love that the sorting hat is now the magic hat

Hogwarts is now Hogworth
Ravenclaw is now Ravencloth
the Whomping tree is now the weeping whomper (or whatever)  ::)

I know the girls didn't incorporate the theme park but that's an easy fix... and I think the getting a wand is the perfect 3d experience because shopping for school supplies is one of the first things you do before entering the Wizarding World of Harry Potter...

And those women need to stop ganging up on Holly....she's not bossy she is confident...and when she sees a problem she tries to get it taken care of.... when she becomes PM (and its going to be her or Sharon next week) they are going to give her hell......

I hope she makes it to the end tho cuz she'll have mad money coming from final task if she does...

She and Sharon probably have the best contacts of anyone on the team... don't get me wrong- Cyndi's cool and can pull some record producers out of her rolodex and a few artists but lets face it Cyndi hangs mostly with artists...

and on the guys side... I don't know that pockets go that deep... I could be wrong but I don't think so...

Sharon has simon Cowell& Piers Morgan.....get them and you get everyone who's connected to them...

Holly has all the famous parents of autistic kids....so not only does that put Toni Braxton in her pocket but um... Jenny McCarthy who comes with her own pocket of Power.....Jim Carry  oh and Holly can always play the Oprah card...if Oprah won't come- Gayle is right there in NYC to represent! 

Written By: snozberries on 04/11/10 at 11:41 pm

Whew.... I was sooooo worried for Holly!  I like Holly dammit!

Okay so I am pissed at The Donald.  First he pulled that crap with T-Boz last year- firing her because she was being a team player.
(in case you don't remember T-Boz told the project manager - Melissa maybe?- that if the team lost she would go to the board room with her... Donald said that she was giving up- I saw it as standing behind the decisions and supporting her team- he fired her without blinking or giving her a chance to defend herself)

He did the same thing today... Cyndi totally should have been in the board room. She had one task...write something for the presentation... her presentation sucked... she could've gone in on the merit of that alone but Donald didnt even want to hear it...

I understand Cyndi wanting to be at the white house to support the bill or whatever it was she was there for - and what a great whatever it was that anti-hate crime bill-  but she was in a hotel at night- she had the plane ride back to NYC- she had the down time when Maria was doing the editing and holly was writing her part of the presentation....  there was plenty of time for her to get her but in gear and firm up her delivery...

anyway- two misteps.... Holly did kinda lie when she said "that's not true" to Maria saying she asked her to come in and listen to the final edit... 

and Holly goofed by not using her separate 10 sec spot... but I think Holly is a strong player in the game and I still want to see her get to the end...

not fair that Sharon has been allowed to go home early from tasks and to miss this one completely yet Michael doesn't get to skip at least one task... I don't know what his issue was but Donald could've extended him one task to try to fix it...

Sharon better be back next week....

And I hope Brett's daughter is okay but was it really as dramatic as he made it out to be? I mean- and call me an evil bitch cynic or whatever- but seriously if his daughter has diabetes he at least knows what he's dealing with so its not an immediate death sentence.... maybe its just because I don't have kids...but I think all that emotion was just a bit much

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/12/10 at 8:01 am

Whew.... I was sooooo worried for Holly!  I like Holly dammit!

Okay so I am pissed at The Donald.  First he pulled that crap with T-Boz last year- firing her because she was being a team player.
(in case you don't remember T-Boz told the project manager - Melissa maybe?- that if the team lost she would go to the board room with her... Donald said that she was giving up- I saw it as standing behind the decisions and supporting her team- he fired her without blinking or giving her a chance to defend herself)

anyway- two misteps.... Holly did kinda lie when she said "that's not true" to Maria saying she asked her to come in and listen to the final edit...   

And I hope Brett's daughter is okay but was it really as dramatic as he made it out to be? I mean- and call me an evil bitch cynic or whatever- but seriously if his daughter has diabetes he at least knows what he's dealing with so its not an immediate death sentence.... maybe its just because I don't have kids...but I think all that emotion was just a bit much

Trump has a standing rule:  People who "offer themselves up" to go to the board room get fired.  He did this in Season 2 or 3, when a dude who had "immunity" volunteered to go into the boardroom anyway.  Trump told him (words to the effect) "You have this thing called immunity which is valuable.  Anybody so stupid as to othrow away a valuable asset I do not want working for me.  You're fired."  :-X

Brett and the diabetes thing.  What can we say, he's an emotional dude.  I wonder how many of women on the other team he's done by now.  You know he has to be scoring.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 04/12/10 at 12:18 pm

Trump has a standing rule:  People who "offer themselves up" to go to the board room get fired.  He did this in Season 2 or 3, when a dude who had "immunity" volunteered to go into the boardroom anyway.  Trump told him (words to the effect) "You have this thing called immunity which is valuable.  Anybody so stupid as to othrow away a valuable asset I do not want working for me.  You're fired."  :-X

Brett and the diabetes thing.  What can we say, he's an emotional dude.  I wonder how many of women on the other team he's done by now.  You know he has to be scoring.  ;)

well that was stupid... if you have immunity you don't go back into board room  ;D 

I'm just saying- all things were equal with T-Boz and the others... and T-Boz actually worked her ass off... Trump should just shut up sometimes and let people speak... he wouldn't even let them make a case for why Cyndi should be in there....sure they didn't lose it on the presentation alone but come on....even without the editing her presentation was crap!

Written By: snozberries on 04/13/10 at 7:40 pm

so I was tweeting with Holly Robinson Peete and I asked her if Cyndi's presentation was as bad as it looked.... she said- Girl it was worse!  ;D 

She agrees with me that Donald was unfair in excusing Cyndi....but she also said their rivalry/hatred thing isn't as bad as the editing makes it look.

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/10 at 11:26 am

another great ep....

I feel sorry for Goldberg...and secretly I was hoping that the girls would lose so Cyndi could go home.  ::)

I like Holly R. Peete...and I want her to win...now that I've put this in writing tho I have probably jinxed her...

a couple weeks or so ago I mentioned something bout her being able to get Jenny McCarthy to the final event if she makes it that far...a couple days later Jim Carey announces their break up on facebook  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 04/28/10 at 7:40 pm

What a great ep this week... I was totally rooting for Holly and she kicked ass!!! Like Holly I was scared of Sharon's connections. Problem was Sharon didn't use Bret (poor Bret) to pull in any cash....big mistake.  I know Cyndi's "friends" don't have money but she knows people with money too... not just Lady Ga-Ga and Rosie O'Donnell but you know- Music execs and stuff...  ::)

I wonder how much of a check Holly cut Sharon. I want to ask her but it seems like its too personal a question.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/28/10 at 7:43 pm

What a great ep this week... I was totally rooting for Holly and she kicked ass!!! Like Holly I was scared of Sharon's connections. Problem was Sharon didn't use Bret (poor Bret) to pull in any cash....big mistake.  I know Cyndi's "friends" don't have money but she knows people with money too... not just Lady Ga-Ga and Rosie O'Donnell but you know- Music execs and stuff...  ::)

I was glad to see that Bret felt well enough to do the show on Sunday.  I wonder if he'll be available for this Sunday's show?  From what I've been reading in the newspapers, I think not.  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 04/28/10 at 7:51 pm

I was glad to see that Bret felt well enough to do the show on Sunday.  I wonder if he'll be available for this Sunday's show?  From what I've been reading in the newspapers, I think not.   :-\\

the show's taped...they did this back in November so right now we're waiting to see if Bret will make the Live finale- which is about 4 weeks away... give or take.

Written By: LyricBoy on 04/28/10 at 7:56 pm

the show's taped...they did this back in November so right now we're waiting to see if Bret will make the Live finale- which is about 4 weeks away... give or take.

Hmmm... this could make for some dramatic reality television, fo sho.

I could see The Donald holding his last "board room meeting" in Bret's ICU room.  As he tells Bret that bad news with his "You're Fired !" tagline, Donald then yanks the electrical plug to Bret's ventilator out of the wall socket.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 05/04/10 at 6:30 pm

yet another good week... Brett won 40K for Juvenile diabetes. 

I knew that Summer was fired the minute Sharon started talking smack about Curtis. He's sooooo fine.... oh sorry I digressed... anyway- I figured Donald would keep him around just to see if more sparks will fly.  ;D

poor summer... if she had kept Holly in the room Holly might have been fired....so I'm glad Summer didn't bring her back.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/04/10 at 7:29 pm

Nice work by Bret.  8)

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Previews/Bret-Michaels-vh02.jpg

Written By: snozberries on 05/09/10 at 10:56 pm

Whew.... I was super worried.... forget Sharon and Holly in the finale tho it'd be a cool tie breaker.... I wanna see Holly v Brett.

Check for new replies or respond here...