inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Did you hate Transformers 2?

Written By: JamieMcBain on 04/06/10 at 4:39 pm

You're not alone!

Shia LeBeouf hated it too!

http://www.scificool.com/shia-labeouf-is-not-a-fan-of-transformers-revenge-of-the-fallen/

He's joining J.D. Shapiro, the writer of Battlefield: Earth, and Dan Harmon, the write of Monster House, as partt of Apoligfest 2010: We Accept That You Don't Like This Film, So We Apologize For It.

Subject: Re: Did you hate Transformers 2?

Written By: Stompgal on 04/07/10 at 2:02 pm

I can't comment on that one fully because I wasn't interested in seeing the 'Transformers' movies anyway.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 04/07/10 at 10:27 pm

Yes!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/07/10 at 10:41 pm

I never saw either of them.  Transformers didn't interest me.  That's more people like my stepbrother, whose six years younger than I.  The toys and the cartoons of the '80s were big with him, but I was interested in New Wave music and girls at that time.

Written By: snozberries on 04/08/10 at 12:42 am

Yes!

Really?!? ME TOO!!!!! I fell asleep during it twice....once at the theater and then once again when I rented the DVD to see if it was as bad as I thought it was  ;D

Funny thing is.....the problem with the move was that it had too many damn transformers....even tho the film is about the robots its also about the people and they seemed to just want it to be all action all the time.

I couldn't tell Megatron from Starscream....or whoever that other one was...
The stereotyped twins annoyed the crap out of me
and, although I will say I liked Shia's performance, that thing he did when he was affected by the sliver....those seizures he was having? WAY OVER THE TOP!!!!

Check for new replies or respond here...