inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Halle Berry Back on the Market...Again

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/01/10 at 7:57 am

Been reading news stories that Halley Berry's boyfriend walked out on her.  To his credit apparently he was interested in somebody else, but did not want to "cheat".  So he's left Halle and is now free to party with the other chick.

What's the deal with Halle?  She is certainly hot, but it seems that any man she hooks up with ultimately ends up looking elsewhere on the menu.  ??? ???

Subject: Re: Halle Berry Back on the Market...Again

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/01/10 at 9:57 am

What's wrong with Halle is she picks the wrong men, apparently! 

Written By: Howard on 05/01/10 at 2:35 pm

I'll date her,I wonder if she's interested in dating a part time cart guy?  ???

Written By: tv on 05/01/10 at 4:15 pm

It just seems like she has bad luck with men. I mean Eric Benet, David Justice, Christopher Williams, Wesley Snipes(I think), and now Gabriel Aubrey. To top that she was really hurt literally by Williams or Snipes, I don;t know it was either Snipes or Williams that physically abused her. Williams said it was Wesley Snipes but Halle says it was Christopher Williams. I mean and Eric Benet was addicted to making love(to put it very lightly.) Gabriel Aubrey the thing was he wanted to date other women and not settle down with Halle Berry. Aubrey also clamied the other problem between him and Halle Berry was the age difference(she's 43 he's 34.)Pardon my french but crap you have Halle Berry what other woman do you want? Who cares about the age difference I mean its only 9 years. I;m 30 I'll gladly date Halle Berry if Aubrey doesn't want to. Halle Berry is one stunning looking woman.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/01/10 at 4:28 pm

It just seems like she has bad luck with men. I mean Eric Benet, David Justice, Christopher Williams, Wesley Snipes(I think), and now Gabriel Aubrey. To top that she was really hurt literally by Williams or Snipes, I don;t know it was either Snipes or Williams that physically abused her. Williams said it was Wesley Snipes but Halle says it was Christopher Williams. I mean and Eric Benet was addicted to making love(to put it very lightly.) Gabriel Aubrey the thing was he wanted to date other women and not settle down with Halle Berry. Aubrey also clamied the age difference between him and Halle Berry was the age difference(she's 43 he's 34.)Pardon my french but crap you have Halle Berry what other woman do you want? Who cares about the age difference I mean its only 9 years. I;m 30 I'll gladly date Halle Berry if Aubrey doesn't want to. Halle Berry is one stunning looking woman.

seems like she has what Elizabeth Hurley has. If one man cheats on you, OK he's a scum bag. But if you repetitively keep picking men who cheat on you, then time to look in the mirror to find out why you keep picking that kind of guy all the time.

Chad Ochocinco was on The Insider yesterday, and Lara Spencer  :-* asked him if he'd like to party with Halle.  He said "No. I mean, she's got it goin' on, but something gotta be wrong with her 'cause this keeps happening over and over"

Written By: snozberries on 05/01/10 at 10:33 pm

What is it Julia Roberts says in Notting Hill about Rita Hayworth? 

Oh yeah!!!

They go to bed with Gilda but they wake up with me...

meaning the reality can never live up to the fantasy. The men need to realize that Halle is human therefore- not perfect. I suspect they bought the package for the wrapping not for what's inside...  its sad!  Men piss me off.  >:(

Written By: Howard on 05/02/10 at 6:34 am

If one man cheats on you, OK he's a scum bag. But if you repetitively keep picking men who cheat on you, then time to look in the mirror to find out why you keep picking that kind of guy all the time.

Would that be true for men too?  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/02/10 at 8:29 am

I'll date her,I wonder if she's interested in dating a part time cart guy?  ???

Hey by the process of elimination she'll get to you sooner or later Howard.  There's only so many men out there...  ;)

Written By: Howard on 05/02/10 at 6:47 pm

Hey by the process of elimination she'll get to you sooner or later Howard.  There's only so many men out there...   ;)

I mean I guess she's in my age league,She's 43 and I'm 36.

Check for new replies or respond here...