inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: The Stephen Baldwin Bail Out

Written By: danootaandme on 05/02/10 at 5:44 am

He stretches the limits of "how much of an A$$h$le can I make out of you"

www.popeater.com/2010/04/30/stephen-baldwin-restorestephenbaldwin-org/?icid=main|main|dl2|link3|http%3A%2F%2Fwww.popeater.com%2F2010%2F04%2F30%2Fstephen-baldwin-restorestephenbaldwin-org%2F

www.restorestephenbaldwin.org/index.html

The site praises Baldwin's religious endeavors as the reason that people should donate money, which will then be given to the bankrupt actor -- who the site claims has been persecuted by Hollywood and the media for his religious views. The "privately funded and managed" site says it has no ties to Baldwin himself, and says its "vision is to see Stephen Baldwin publicly restored in front of millions ... to reach even more people with the Gospel."

So, is it for real, and is Mr. Baldwin involved at any level in the site asking for donations to "restore" him? In the only interview Stephen is giving on the matter, he spoke exclusively with PopEater to clarify exactly what his involvement in the site is (very little) and whether or not he plans on accepting money from them. "I'm not looking at it like it's some business deal for me. I'm not involved, I don't want to be involved ... It's a charitable situation and whatever God's going to do, God's going to do. If it turns out to be something that blesses me in a great way financially, then Amen," Baldwin tells PopEater.

Subject: Re: The Stephen Baldwin Bail Out

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/02/10 at 6:27 pm

It's been commented on before....

http://www.inthe00s.com/index.php?topic=40177.0

Subject: Re: The Stephen Baldwin Bail Out

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/04/10 at 12:34 am

The Bible says "Thou shalt not steal," so go over to your brother Aleck's house.  Get him drunk (more drunk, if he's already drunk), ply him with fun stories of old times, and he'll write a giant check.

8)

Check for new replies or respond here...