inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: LT Arrested

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/10 at 8:25 am

Been reading about the whole LT arrest.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/05/06/AR2010050606091.html

I don't know why, but I am holding my opinion until we see if there is any DNA to support the story.  :-\\

Although the cops have indicated that LT had admitted to partying with the 15-year-old girl.

If this story proves to be true, then his "celebrity endorsement" business will be toast.

Subject: Re: LT Arrested

Written By: lola669 on 05/07/10 at 9:17 am

NutriSystem has already dropped him.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/10 at 9:24 am

NutriSystem has already dropped him.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/07/10 at 9:50 am

The Douchbag Virus, is now an epidemic!  Protect yourselves, while you still have a chance!

;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/07/10 at 12:16 pm

Sad story.  Sadder still, kids and teens are forced into prostitution every and few every get the help they need.  That Rasheed Davis piece of garbage needs to be sent away for life.  As for Taylor, throw the book at him!  "Yeah, I'm a multi-millionaire retired NFL star, and the only way I can get a piece is rent it from a 16-year-old runaway!"  I don't think so, pal, you're a dirtbag just like anybody else who does that.  Incidentally, if Davis hadn't gotten busted, he would have pocketed that sh*tty $300 and the young girl would have got none of it.

The defense (I mean legal defense, don't encourage me to make football puns here) says Taylor "didn't have sex with anybody."  What?  He took that 16-year-old runaway to his hotel room to play Yatzy?  Watch American Idol?  Come on!
>:(

But, hey, at least L.T. is still one up on O.J.

Written By: Frank on 05/07/10 at 1:05 pm

L.T. has had some problems with the law before. This wasn't his first time, and may not be the last time either.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/07/10 at 1:20 pm

L.T. has had some problems with the law before. This wasn't his first time, and may not be the last time either.

Well, next time let him get in trouble for pocketing ketchup packets from the prison cafeteria.
::)

Written By: Howard on 05/07/10 at 2:34 pm

He doesn't suprise me one bit. ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/07/10 at 5:40 pm

Sad story.  Sadder still, kids and teens are forced into prostitution every and few every get the help they need.  That Rasheed Davis piece of garbage needs to be sent away for life.  As for Taylor, throw the book at him!  "Yeah, I'm a multi-millionaire retired NFL star, and the only way I can get a piece is rent it from a 16-year-old runaway!"  I don't think so, pal, you're a dirtbag just like anybody else who does that.  Incidentally, if Davis hadn't gotten busted, he would have pocketed that sh*tty $300 and the young girl would have got none of it.

The defense (I mean legal defense, don't encourage me to make football puns here) says Taylor "didn't have sex with anybody."  What?  He took that 16-year-old runaway to his hotel room to play Yatzy?  Watch American Idol?  Come on!
>:(

But, hey, at least L.T. is still one up on O.J.

He said that he did not have sex with anybody in that hotel room.

But the cops found a spent condoom in the room.  8-P

Gonna be kind of hard to explain that away...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/08/10 at 12:27 am

He said that he did not have sex with anybody in that hotel room.

But the cops found a spent condoom in the room.   8-P

Gonna be kind of hard to explain that away...

Don't tell me LT didn't have the brains to flush the joybag down the hopper!

LT didn't have the brains to flush the joybag down the hopper.

I told you not to tell me that!

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/homework.gif

Written By: Howard on 05/08/10 at 6:36 am

And Here's a guy who beat Bam Bam Bigelow at Wrestlemania 11.  ::)

Check for new replies or respond here...