inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Crying Cop Apologizes

Written By: danootaandme on 05/08/10 at 6:31 pm

We all know why he was crying, because he was looking at problems with his pension if he is prosecuted, which he absolutely should be.  We all know why he did it.  Racism pure and simple.

www.aolnews.com/nation/article/seattle-detective-shandy-cobane-apologizes-for-racial-epithet-beating/19469856?icid=main

A Seattle police officer offered a tearful apology after being caught on camera kicking an innocent man and using a racial epithet.

The video shows a group of officers standing around three men who are lying on the ground. Seattle Police Detective Shandy Cobane shouts, "I'm going to beat the Mexican out of you homey! You feel me?"

Cobane later kicks the man in the head and another cop kicks him in the hand.

The detective sobbed as he gave a news conference on Friday to apologize to the Latino community, his colleagues and the city of Seattle, The Seattle Times reported.

Subject: Re: Crying Cop Apologizes

Written By: Jessica on 05/08/10 at 6:44 pm

"I know my words cut deep and were very hurtful," Cobane said. "Please know that I am truly, truly sorry."

Yeah, and I'm pretty sure you KICKING HIM IN THE F*CKING HEAD didn't feel good and was probably hurtful, ya f*cktard.

I feel violently ill now.

Written By: 80sfan on 05/08/10 at 6:50 pm

That cop is a crock of sheesh!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/08/10 at 11:27 pm

It's only 'cos he got caught.  He prolly pulls wood when he does that.  Sicko.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/09/10 at 7:04 am

Oh yeah, for anyone who doesn't read the whole thing.  He had the wrong guy, but I am sure he figured one was as good as another.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 05/11/10 at 12:22 pm

It makes me wonder how many other times he's done something like that and never been caught. 

Sickening.

Check for new replies or respond here...