inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Adios, Heroes and Law and Order!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/14/10 at 9:06 am

Bye bye Claire and McCoy?

Apparently so!

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/nbc-to-cancel-law-order/

http://www.deadline.com/2010/05/primetime-pilot-panic-short-order-for-heroes-or-is-it-gone/

Subject: Re: Adios, Heroes and Law and Order!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/14/10 at 9:15 am

Also gone is Flash Forward, good news though V and Chuck, are back for another season.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/14/10 at 9:35 am

I was gonna post this in the "Celebrity Deaths" section! 

Maybe Jack McCoy will move to the West Coast.  According to the attached New York Post article, NBC is developing a "Law & Order - Los Angeles" spinoff.  8)

Written By: Howard on 05/14/10 at 11:03 am

Well,it's been on the air 20 years.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/14/10 at 6:03 pm

In the television universe, the networks are represented by two seperately different groups, the shows and the network heads who choose to cancel them.

These are their stories.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OlCVNn9ZeY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS9oNBJEtNU

Written By: joeman on 05/14/10 at 8:49 pm

Law and Order, but not SVU or Criminal Intent.  The only one I watch is Criminal Intent.

There should be a crossover(or has it already have?) between Criminal Intent and SVU.  Me?  I am a SVU guy personally.  Come on, Ice T is in the show.

Written By: MLB on 05/14/10 at 9:37 pm

:\'( I haven't had the chance to see primetime tv, or any tv since last June so I am sad they are killing HEROES before I got a chance to see this last season!  But really, how many times can these people save the world??  It's like a wild comic book...they would have to constantly be coming up with new villains and pretty soon it would be like a dark night time soap opera--which it kind of is anyhow.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/10 at 9:58 pm

I'm a big Law & Order fan.  I'm also a Dragnet fan, so my taste in detective shows might not be the best.  Anyway, the original L&W was awesome with Jerry Orbach (R.I.P.) and Sam Waterston.  Then I liked Law & Order: SVU, because it appealed to prurient interests.  Dick Wolf is shameless though.  Twenty years is double what most successful TV series last.  He's gotta be richer than Rockefeller now.  He should just retire...but I guess he's Law & Order: OCD.  If they let him, he'd do Law & Order: EIEIO. 
:P

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/10 at 10:51 pm

Also gone is Flash Forward, good news though V and Chuck, are back for another season.

YAY  CHUCK!!!! 

Castle is also back...

Flashforward is no surprise they went thru about 5 exec producers....when you can't keep your show runners you pretty much lose the show...

V is a surprise everyone i know who started out watching it stopped watching it after its couple month hiatus...

Written By: snozberries on 05/14/10 at 10:52 pm

:\'( I haven't had the chance to see primetime tv, or any tv since last June so I am sad they are killing HEROES before I got a chance to see this last season!  But really, how many times can these people save the world??  It's like a wild comic book...they would have to constantly be coming up with new villains and pretty soon it would be like a dark night time soap opera--which it kind of is anyhow.

It was always meant to be thought of as a live action comic... well not really a comic but a whaddya call those book forms of comics? Oh yeah... graphic novels... 

Written By: Dagwood on 05/15/10 at 8:10 am

V is a surprise everyone i know who started out watching it stopped watching it after its couple month hiatus...

I watched a couple of episodes after it came back but lost interest.  It got annoying.

I was happy to hear Human Target is back.  That is a great show.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 05/18/10 at 8:12 pm

Sayanora, Old Christine, Ghost Whisperer, Num3rs, and Cold Case!

http://www.hitfix.com/articles/2010-5-18-reports-cbs-cancels-ghost-whisperer-num3rs-christine-and-more

Written By: snozberries on 05/18/10 at 9:53 pm

Btw. Law & Order is canceled but a new show starts next season....
Law & Order LA-  ::)

I wish I was kidding but I'm not.

Look Dick Wolfe I know u think the characters don't really matter but they do.
The reason I stopped watching L&O is cuz all my favs left.

The reason I stopped watching CI is cuz Goren & Eames are gone (& cuz Goldblum sux)

the reason I still watch SVU is cuz all but like two of the original cast members are still there & it's still good (tho Sharon stone sux so please kill her off in the finale)

Check for new replies or respond here...