inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Roman Polanski - More Trouble

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/14/10 at 4:42 pm

An English actress has come forward to say that Roman Polanski forced himself on her back in the 1980's when she was 16 years old.  8-P

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=10651572

Classic pedophile pattern, these guys rarely stop...  I wonder how many other victims are out there? ???

Subject: Re: Roman Polanski - More Trouble

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 05/14/10 at 5:59 pm

Once they finally extradite this jerk and send him back to prison here in the States, they ought to throw him into a cell with a bunch of Hell's Angels.  >:(

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/14/10 at 6:05 pm

Once they finally extradite this jerk and send him back to prison here in the States, they ought to throw him into a cell with a bunch of Hell's Angels.  >:(

Nah, put him in the general population with some members of the Mara Salvatrucha.  They'll blast his culo but good.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/14/10 at 7:39 pm

He's such a pig.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/14/10 at 10:02 pm

An English actress has come forward to say that Roman Polanski forced himself on her back in the 1980's when she was 16 years old.  8-P

http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory?id=10651572

Classic pedophile pattern, these guys rarely stop...  I wonder how many other victims are out there? ???

My guess?  Lots.
>:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/19/10 at 1:01 am

Why did Roman Poalanski go to Wamart? 
He heard training bras were half off!

Ooooh, I'm neeeasty!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/12/evil6.gif

Written By: danootaandme on 05/19/10 at 6:16 am

Doesn't anyone remember the scene in The Godfather(I think it was the Godfather) when the little girl was brought by her mother to the producers house.  Then picked up the next day, crying, by her mother.  This stuff has been going on with kids in Hollywood, and just about everywhere, sometimes with the complicity of the parents.  We have Miley Cyrus lap dancing a 44 year old and 8 years old girls booty popping in lingerie.  It isn't much different than Nike making 10 years old kids sew their sneakers 10 hours a day 7 days a week.  Exploitation is exploitation.  I'm not sure what can be done to stop it.  The best we can do is speak up when we see it, prosecute when we can, and stop buying the products made by children because they were on sale at WalMart.

Check for new replies or respond here...