inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Billy Joel's daughter attempts suicide, by taking homeopathic medicine

Written By: ChuckyG on 05/17/10 at 2:03 pm

Nearly impossible to overdose on drug - Traumeel - that Alexa Ray Joel took

it's sad, but kind of funny at the same time.

Subject: Re: Billy Joel's daughter attempts suicide, by taking homeopathic medicine

Written By: Howard on 05/17/10 at 2:19 pm

man,that's sad,maybe she's still upset about the break-up.

Subject: Re: Billy Joel's daughter attempts suicide, by taking homeopathic medicine

Written By: danootaandme on 05/17/10 at 3:17 pm

The more you read about celebrity kids, the more you are glad your own kids don't have that burden.

Written By: Dagwood on 05/17/10 at 4:37 pm

The more you read about celebrity kids, the more you are glad your own kids don't have that burden.

Isn't that the truth.  There are very few that have normal lives.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/17/10 at 8:09 pm

She's pretty hot...  :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/17/10 at 9:00 pm

And apparently not terribly bright!

::)

Written By: Howard on 05/18/10 at 5:23 am

and she just broke up with her boyfriend.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/18/10 at 7:32 am

and she just broke up with her boyfriend.

and she lives in New York.

Written By: Howard on 05/18/10 at 2:52 pm

and she lives in New York.

Yeah,Long Island and damn I want to date her,But does she really want to go out with a Pathmark cartguy?  ???

Written By: Jessica on 05/18/10 at 3:25 pm

Yeah,Long Island and damn I want to date her,But does she really want to go out with a Pathmark cartguy?  ???

No, cause she's going out with me.

Written By: Howard on 05/18/10 at 3:49 pm

No, cause she's going out with me.

Doesn't she want a hot hunk of a man? ???

Written By: Jessica on 05/18/10 at 3:58 pm

Doesn't she want a hot hunk of a man? ???

No.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/18/10 at 5:55 pm

Hey why not?  Marrying celebrity types never seemed to work out for her mother or father.  Maybe what she needs is a little bit of Howard  to get her motor running.  ;)

But the fact that she's taking homeopathic medicine makes me wonder if maybe she really wants a woman.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/19/10 at 12:32 am

Don't be so hard on yourself Howard.  It's not like you're an offshore oil rig engineer for BP.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/19/10 at 12:36 am

Hey why not?  Marrying celebrity types never seemed to work out for her mother or father.  Maybe what she needs is a little bit of Howard  to get her motor running.  ;)

But the fact that she's taking homeopathic medicine makes me wonder if maybe she really wants a woman.

My sister said I should try Bach Flower Remedies.  She said they were homeopathic medicine.

I said, "I ain't no homo-path!"
:D

I remember a guy in my neighborhood tried to kill himself by sitting in the car in with garage door closed, except he forgot you had to turn the car on.  That's sort of like what BJ's daughter did!
:P

Written By: Howard on 05/19/10 at 6:18 am

I'm just a regular guy,making money but not much and have a part time job so what could be wrong with that?  ???

Written By: Howard on 05/19/10 at 6:19 am

Don't be so hard on yourself Howard.  It's not like you're an offshore oil rig engineer for BP.

I'm not a celebrity but people at work call me Tom Cruise,Does that count?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/19/10 at 7:54 am

I'm not a celebrity but people at work call me Tom Cruise,Does that count?

Depends on if its the 1983 "Risky Business" Tom Cruise of the 2007 Oprah Winfrey jumping on the couch Tom Cruise!

Written By: Howard on 05/19/10 at 6:36 pm

Depends on if its the 1983 "Risky Business" Tom Cruise of the 2007 Oprah Winfrey jumping on the couch Tom Cruise!

No,It's the celebrity sunglasses wearing Tom Cruise.

Written By: Foo Bar on 05/19/10 at 9:35 pm

Overdosing on homeopathic medicine is sorta like...

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/jcrew2/FAIL__by_DreamerOfShadows.jpg

Where's the sad part?

"You hear about the guy who tried to OD on homeopathic aspirin?  He took so much it cured his headache!"

(Actually, it is possible to OD on homeopathic medicine.  In the joke about the asprin, the guy would die of electrolytic imbalance after the first few gallons of water - out of the swimming pool's worth he'd have to drink to get a therapeutic dose of asprin - but either way, at least he wouldn't be complaining about a headache!)

Written By: Howard on 05/20/10 at 6:24 am

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/alexarayjoel.jpg

I mean,look at her,She's hot,Who wouldn't to go out with a music star's daughter? ;)

She even has the jewish nose.  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/20/10 at 8:03 am

http://www.clevelandleader.com/files/alexarayjoel.jpg

I mean,look at her,She's hot,Who wouldn't to go out with a music star's daughter? ;)

She even has the jewish nose.  :D

Billy is Jewish, so that makes sense.

I'd definitely party with her.  But only after getting the OK from Howard.  Howard has first dibs.

Written By: Howard on 05/20/10 at 7:03 pm

I'd definitely party with her.  But only after getting the OK from Howard.  Howard has first dibs.

I'd love to meet Billy Joel one day then I could ask If her daughter would go out with a 36 year old man? ;)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/20/10 at 10:06 pm

I'd love to meet Billy Joel one day then I could ask If her daughter would go out with a 36 year old man? ;)

Billy won't care about the age diff. His last wife was 23 when he married her.

Written By: Howard on 05/21/10 at 6:35 am

Billy won't care about the age diff. His last wife was 23 when he married her.

I've never gotten married before,I'd love to but at my age now 36?  ??? It might be too late,I've never heard of late 30's guys getting married,some get married in their 20's,maybe right now it's best just to just date and have sex then see what happens after.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/21/10 at 3:23 pm

It's funny because "Movin' Out" was ripping on the Italians so bad, I thought he must be part Italian.  I mean, you could definitely tell he was Jewish.  He could have written "Movin' Out" with a Klezmer rhythm...but I doubt it would sell real big, and he might get a call from the JDL!
:o

Written By: Howard on 05/22/10 at 6:34 am

It's funny because "Movin' Out" was ripping on the Italians so bad, I thought he must be part Italian.  I mean, you could definitely tell he was Jewish.  He could have written "Movin' Out" with a Klezmer rhythm...but I doubt it would sell real big, and he might get a call from the JDL!
:o

"Movin Out" should've been jewish.

Written By: tv on 05/22/10 at 4:11 pm

I've never gotten married before,I'd love to but at my age now 36?  ??? It might be too late,I've never heard of late 30's guys getting married,some get married in their 20's,maybe right now it's best just to just date and have sex then see what happens after.
Howard, I;m 30 and I;m not married so its ok. I totally suck at talking to women so thats why. At least you have a good sense of humor so you have that going for you. You should try EHarmony.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/22/10 at 9:09 pm

Unless you have a stellar resume as a dude, those Internet dating services are going to be a garden if false promises for most guys.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/22/10 at 9:34 pm

Unless you have a stellar resume as a dude, those Internet dating services are going to be a garden if false promises for most guys.

The gals on those sites are notorious for false advertising too.  The copy reads like Brooklyn Decker, but the reality is Broom Hilda.  ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/22/10 at 9:40 pm

The gals on those sites are notorious for false advertising too.  The copy reads like Brooklyn Decker, but the reality is Broom Hilda.  ;)

They took that picture when she was 26 and now she's 54!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/07/orangehat.gif

Written By: Howard on 05/23/10 at 6:42 am

Howard, I;m 30 and I;m not married so its ok. I totally suck at talking to women so thats why. At least you have a good sense of humor so you have that going for you. You should try EHarmony.

No,I don't do dating sites,not my thing!

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/23/10 at 7:39 am

No,I don't do dating sites,not my thing!

You get on the wrong dating site and you could end up on Dateline NBC, talking to Chris Hansen!

http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/6954/1188994406433346a87dgi3.jpg

:-X

Written By: danootaandme on 05/23/10 at 8:10 am

You get on the wrong dating site and you could end up on Dateline NBC, talking to Chris Hansen!

LOL!  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/23/10 at 11:06 am

LOL!  ;D

So what are you doing here?
I'm Christoph, you know, from Rentboy.com.  You called me two hours ago.
Oh, right...I thought...uhhh, never mind.

Written By: Howard on 05/23/10 at 7:11 pm

I'd rather talk to Larry King or Barbara Walters.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/24/10 at 3:06 pm

Gee, nobody noticed my picture of Chris Hansen and Howard talking in the kitchen.  :-[

Written By: Midas on 05/24/10 at 3:16 pm

Gee, nobody noticed my picture of Chris Hansen and Howard talking in the kitchen.   :-[

Probably because it was an attachment rather than embedded...but I saw it.  :D 

What's crazy is that show's been on for a while and they still catch idiots who are into that. 

Written By: Howard on 05/24/10 at 3:19 pm

Gee, nobody noticed my picture of Chris Hansen and Howard talking in the kitchen.   :-[

with Chris Hansen?  ???

Written By: Howard on 05/24/10 at 3:19 pm

Ok Now I see it.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/24/10 at 4:09 pm

What's crazy is that show's been on for a while and they still catch idiots who are into that. 

Some guys have been caught TWICE.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 05/25/10 at 5:23 am

Anyone want to date her?  ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/10 at 6:57 am

Anyone want to date her?  ???

Heck yeah.  But you got first dibs.

Unless you want to take a shot at Christie Brinkley.  I think you'd have a chance there...

Written By: Howard on 05/25/10 at 2:45 pm

Heck yeah.  But you got first dibs.

Unless you want to take a shot at Christie Brinkley.  I think you'd have a chance there...

Christine has so many problems I don't want her to burden me with them.  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/25/10 at 5:19 pm

Christine has so many problems I don't want her to burden me with them.  ::)

I think Nicole Ritchie might be more your kinda gal!

Written By: Howard on 05/26/10 at 7:17 am

I think Nicole Ritchie might be more your kinda gal!

Nah,She's too skinny and too young for me.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/31/10 at 10:04 pm

Nah,She's too skinny and too young for me.

Tina Turner then?
???

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 6:24 am

Tina Turner then?
???

Nah,too old for me.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/10 at 8:05 am

Nah,too old for me.

Tina Tequila then? ???

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/01/10 at 5:48 pm

Howard has high standards.

I'd party with BOTH Tina Turner AND Nicole Ritchie...what a range of mathematical possibilities.  Just stock the minibar with all the necessary refreshments and let 'er rip!
8)

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/10 at 6:38 pm

I'd party with BOTH Tina Turner AND Nicole Ritchie...what a range of mathematical possibilities.  Just stock the minibar with all the necessary refreshments and let 'er rip!
8)

Tina may be a bit, well, *mature* for my tastes.

But Nicole?  I'd party with her in a New York Minute...  :P

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 7:07 pm

Tina Tequila then? ???

Ok,How old is she? ???

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or is she still a lesbian?  ???

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 7:08 pm

8)

So you'd have a little menage a trois?  ;)

Written By: karen on 06/01/10 at 7:09 pm

maybe that explains his single status

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 7:11 pm

maybe that explains his single status

I like someone my age range Karen,that's how it is with me.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/01/10 at 7:34 pm

Ok,How old is she? ???

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or is she still a lesbian?  ???

She is both straight and lesbionic.  Quite a versatile gal.  8)

And she is 28 years old.  I think that would be in your range, Howard.  ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequila

Written By: Howard on 06/01/10 at 8:01 pm

She is both straight and lesbionic.  Quite a versatile gal.  8)

And she is 28 years old.  I think that would be in your range, Howard.   ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tila_Tequila

I'll party with her.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/02/10 at 12:39 am

So you'd have a little menage a trois?  ;)

I think we'd have to bring some Ben-Gay for Tina.  I gotta watch I don't throw my back out.  We both better be careful not to squish Nicole.  Yeeeah, I think we'd better skip the video tape.

Written By: Howard on 06/02/10 at 7:07 am

I think we'd have to bring some Ben-Gay for Tina.  I gotta watch I don't throw my back out.  We both better be careful not to squish Nicole.  Yeeeah, I think we'd better skip the video tape.

Tina Turner isn't as young as she used to be.
And Nicole Richie is skinny as a toothpick.

Written By: danootaandme on 06/03/10 at 7:56 am

Tina Turner isn't as young as she used to be.

she ain't as young as she used to be, but I would venture to guess she can still take any guy around the block twice and make him beg for mercy.

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Ti_Tp/TinaTurner/crops/tina-turner06.jpg

Written By: Howard on 06/03/10 at 6:51 pm

she ain't as young as she used to be, but I would venture to guess she can still take any guy around the block twice and make him beg for mercy.

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/S_Z/Ti_Tp/TinaTurner/crops/tina-turner06.jpg

At 66 she still looks good,She must dye her grayness.

Written By: LyricBoy on 06/03/10 at 6:53 pm

At 66 she still looks good,She must dye her grayness.

One can only imagine how Beyonce will look at age 66.  8-P

Written By: Howard on 06/03/10 at 7:00 pm

One can only imagine how Beyonce will look at age 66.   8-P

give her time to age..  ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 06/05/10 at 5:29 am

Beyonce will do just fine...remember  "black don't crack"    ;D

Written By: Howard on 06/05/10 at 5:31 am

Beyonce will do just fine...remember   "black don't crack"    ;D

But white is just right. ;)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 06/06/10 at 12:36 am

But white is just right. ;)

No, Howard, no...don't go there.  Just don't, okay?

Written By: danootaandme on 06/06/10 at 5:54 am

;D

Written By: Howard on 06/06/10 at 6:40 am

Ok I won't.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...