inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: When will supe

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/25/10 at 2:20 pm

rflykid2008 finally register and become a member of inthe00s?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=angi1vwUkQc

I chose, "They'll never take him alive!"

(Come on, just join already and I won't pick on you so much.  ;))

Subject: Re: When will supe

Written By: Midas on 06/25/10 at 2:32 pm

That's what I voted for too! :D

Written By: Howard on 06/25/10 at 2:37 pm

maybe next week?

Written By: Dagwood on 06/25/10 at 6:18 pm

I went for never taking him alive as well.

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/10 at 7:49 pm

I also think he won't be taken alive!  ;D 

and karma to Al-B for the laugh

Written By: whistledog on 06/25/10 at 9:01 pm

i know of a way we can get him to join ...

Written By: snozberries on 06/25/10 at 9:23 pm

We could all be honest about the fact that we don't really want him to join and then he'll join for sure?  ;)

Written By: Frank on 06/26/10 at 12:42 am

I voted for other
Specifically "When Sarah Palin wins a Nobel prize"

Written By: Henk on 06/26/10 at 1:31 am

I voted for other
Specifically "When Sarah Palin wins a Nobel prize"

Mind you, they might just create a whole new category just for her! ;)

"And the Sarah Palin Noble Prize goes to... Sarah Palin!"

Written By: Howard on 06/26/10 at 6:35 am

How?

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/26/10 at 8:02 am

I dunno...When Cleveland wins a Championship? (That's when Pigs will fly as well)!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/26/10 at 8:06 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B8f_HaRxRbA

;D

Written By: whistledog on 06/26/10 at 12:16 pm

How?

A Longest superflykid2008 Thread Ever in the PPP. 

Written By: Howard on 06/26/10 at 1:51 pm

A Longest superflykid2008 Thread Ever in the PPP. 

That's one way.

Written By: JamieMcBain on 06/26/10 at 3:36 pm

Can anyone else come up with any other ideas?

Written By: Superflykid2008 on 06/26/10 at 6:50 pm

Oh, that's adorable! Thank you for the attention, everyone, but I'll never register. Don't worry, I won't post any longer as a guest either. I'll just quit posting on any message boards on the Internet. Why? Because I'm addicted to Web forums, but I don't want to waste my time any more. I've been constantly posting on message boards since 2005! It's time for me to quit that habit. I wish I will be as happy as I was in 2003 and 2004 when I didn't use forums and had a social life. I wish you all the best! :)

Written By: whistledog on 06/26/10 at 10:00 pm

Oh, that's adorable! Thank you for the attention, everyone, but I'll never register. Don't worry, I won't post any longer as a guest either. I'll just quit posting on any message boards on the Internet. Why? Because I'm addicted to Web forums, but I don't want to waste my time any more. I've been constantly posting on message boards since 2005! It's time for me to quit that habit. I wish I will be as happy as I was in 2003 and 2004 when I didn't use forums and had a social life. I wish you all the best! :)

If you're so addicted to posting on forums, then why don't you register?  We have lives and we still took the time to join.

You can leave, but don't wait for us to be sad ... you never joined, so technically you were never here.  Can't miss something that was never here.

Written By: Howard on 06/27/10 at 6:34 am

If you're so addicted to posting on forums, then why don't you register?  We have lives and we still took the time to join.

You can leave, but don't wait for us to be sad ... you never joined, so technically you were never here.  Can't miss something that was never here.

exactly my words.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 06/27/10 at 8:45 am

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!  :D

Written By: Starde on 06/27/10 at 12:46 pm

Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya!  :D

LOL! ;D

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/27/10 at 12:57 pm

I'd also like to know if GWBush2004 will ever join.... :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/27/10 at 1:36 pm

I'd also like to know if GWBush2004 will ever join.... :-\\

Um...he is already a member. He has been here long before you have been.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 06/27/10 at 1:53 pm

Um...he is already a member. He has been here long before you have been.

Cat

He is?

'Cause I see him as the category 'guest'. :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 06/27/10 at 2:21 pm

He is?

'Cause I see him as the category 'guest'. :-\\

He deleted his account some time ago but then rejoined shortly there after. He just posted in the political section just a few days ago. Only members can post in the political section.

Cat

Written By: 2kidsami on 06/28/10 at 11:59 am

We could all be honest about the fact that we don't really want him to join and then he'll join for sure?   ;)
Man - I thought we already tried that  ::)

Written By: 2kidsami on 06/28/10 at 12:02 pm

Which is why I picked "Other..."  he/she will probably never join as "superfly" but they will keep showing up as alter egos, being over the top and full of themselves; and make dramatic exits 8)

Written By: Howard on 06/28/10 at 2:45 pm

So does this mean that Superfly has flown out of here?  ???

Written By: whistledog on 06/28/10 at 9:33 pm

So does this mean that Superfly has flown out of here?  ???

Jimmy "Superflykid2008" Snuka

Written By: Midas on 06/28/10 at 10:14 pm

I voted correctly!

Written By: Superflykid2003 on 07/14/10 at 5:13 pm

My favorite years are 1993-2004 and 2003 is my most favorite one. I am sory that you hate non registered people, but I am addicted to forums. I'm still trying my hardest to quit posting on all message boards on the Internet. I've been constantly posting on message boards since 2005! It's time for me to quit that habit. I wish I will be as happy as I was in 1993-2004 when I didn't use forums and had a social life. I hate the Internet as it ruined my social life, so i hope that in 2012 it will hang. Internet-free life is good life.

Written By: Howard on 07/14/10 at 6:32 pm

Hey Superfly,Aren't you ever gonna register?  ::)

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/14/10 at 6:49 pm

Hey Superfly,Aren't you ever gonna register?  ::)

No, because he hates registered people.  :D

Written By: Howard on 07/14/10 at 7:03 pm

No, because he hates registered people.  :D

Then he should just deal with it.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/14/10 at 7:09 pm

Then he should just deal with it.

Nah, he thinks he's better than all of us.  :P

Written By: 2kidsami on 07/14/10 at 8:03 pm

I voted correctly!
OR MAYBE NOT  :D
My favorite years are 1993-2004 and 2003 is my most favorite one. I am sory that you hate non registered people, but I am addicted to forums. I'm still trying my hardest to quit posting on all message boards on the Internet. I've been constantly posting on message boards since 2005! It's time for me to quit that habit. I wish I will be as happy as I was in 1993-2004 when I didn't use forums and had a social life. I hate the Internet as it ruined my social life, so i hope that in 2012 it will hang. Internet-free life is good life.

WHICH Means that I voted correctly...
Which is why I picked "Other..."  he/she will probably never join as "superfly" but they will keep showing up as alter egos, being over the top and full of themselves; and make dramatic exits 8)

;)
;D ;D ;D ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/15/10 at 12:38 am

They'll never take him alive...but I'll run like a sum bit and iffen they ketch me, I'll snitch!  Snitch, y'hear.  Rat you out.  Sing. Squeal like a pig.  Then they'll come for you and what will YOU have to say?
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/laughing7.gif

Written By: Dagwood on 07/15/10 at 7:23 am

If you hate it so much here's an idea...have it shut off.  It is not mandatory to have it in your home.  Just because you don't like it doesn't mean the rest of us have to suffer.    You can't blame the internet for your social problems...you are the one that allowed it to cause those problems. 

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/10 at 7:30 am

December 22nd 2012, just when it is too late?

Written By: whistledog on 07/15/10 at 8:30 am

I am sory that you hate non registered people, but I am addicted to forums.

If you are so addicted, then why don't you register?  Just register already. 

REGISTER

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/15/10 at 12:01 pm

I think I can speak for a lot of people on this forum and most of us are addicted (I know I am). I do love inthe00s and most of the people here. In fact, I feel privileged that I even got to meet many of these crazy people in person (and planning to meet a few more in Sept.). There are a lot of good people here who are willing to help you with whatever problem you may have. I know from experience. I can't tell you how many times I have cried on the shoulders of the people here-from everything from grief to just b!tching about the weather. You really can't experience the joy of inthe00s fully without being a member. Yeah, you can post without registering but you can't play the arcade, you can't join in some of our fun discussions in the PPP and you can't get in on the political discussions either. Ok, so politics might not be your thing-no problem. There are a lot of people here who never venture into the political section.

As the old commercial used to say, "Try it, you'll like it."  Why not register for 2 weeks-see how you like it. If you don't like it, you can always delete your account. Just give us a try.

Cat

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 07/15/10 at 6:21 pm

All BS aside, let me put my two cents in.

First of all, we don't hate you. If that was the case, then why have so many of us been encouraging you to register? Believe me, if we truly hated you, you'd certainly know.

On the other hand, we all have been giving you a hard time and deservedly so because, to be honest, you've been coming off like a troll. It's not just that you haven't registered but, more importantly, you keep starting all these threads and expecting all of us to post in them, yet you really haven't made much of an effort to engage US. It's like you want all of our attention but you don't want to reciprocate. And when someone comes in and starts trolling the boards we mess with them. That's just what we do. (I'll admit, I can be an asshole about it sometimes.)

Having said that, I also want to say that your threads actually aren't half-bad, and aside from doing what might border on spamming, you really haven't acted rude or unpleasantly towards anyone here. And believe me, we've had some real douchebags come through here every now and then, but I don't think you're one of them.

So if you want to keep posting in these boards then please register, I think you'd be welcome here. However, if you truly feel you have an addiction to the Internet and want to quit, then do everyone (including yourself) a favor and just move on. Because when you keep saying you want to quit only to come back three days later and start another new thread, well, that's just annoying and we're gonna give you a bunch of sh!t about it.

Also, listen to what Cat said, she did an excellent job of explaining what these boards are really about. (Not to mention she's a real sweetheart.  ;))

Written By: Howard on 07/15/10 at 6:45 pm

December 22nd 2012, just when it is too late?

The Day after Armageddon.

Written By: Frank on 07/15/10 at 11:23 pm

The Day after Armageddon.

Nothing will happen on that day.

Written By: Howard on 07/16/10 at 7:15 am

Nothing will happen on that day.

and that's when superfly will register.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/16/10 at 10:56 am

First of all, we don't hate you. If that was the case, then why have so many of us been encouraging you to register? Believe me, if we truly hated you, you'd certainly know.

On the other hand, we all have been giving you a hard time and deservedly so because, to be honest, you've been coming off like a troll. It's not just that you haven't registered but, more importantly, you keep starting all these threads and expecting all of us to post in them, yet you really haven't made much of an effort to engage US. It's like you want all of our attention but you don't want to reciprocate. And when someone comes in and starts trolling the boards we mess with them. That's just what we do. (I'll admit, I can be an asshole about it sometimes.)

Having said that, I also want to say that your threads actually aren't half-bad, and aside from doing what might border on spamming, you really haven't acted rude or unpleasantly towards anyone here. And believe me, we've had some real douchebags come through here every now and then, but I don't think you're one of them.

So if you want to keep posting in these boards then please register, I think you'd be welcome here. However, if you truly feel you have an addiction to the Internet and want to quit, then do everyone (including yourself) a favor and just move on. Because when you keep saying you want to quit only to come back three days later and start another new thread, well, that's just annoying and we're gonna give you a bunch of sh!t about it.

Also, listen to what Cat said, she did an excellent job of explaining what these boards are really about. (Not to mention she's a real sweetheart.  ;))

Awww, Thanks Al. And karma to you, Kind Sir.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/17/10 at 7:53 am

Well said..... and karma!

Check for new replies or respond here...