inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Big Brother 12

Written By: Dagwood on 07/16/10 at 9:22 pm

Anyone else watching?

Laughed my butt off last night when CBS' saboteur got booted first...guess that screwed up their twist. ;D

Rachel and Brendan are really grossing me out.  Must CBS insert slurpy sounds when they are making out?  8-P

Go Lane!

Subject: Re: Big Brother 12

Written By: snozberries on 07/17/10 at 7:24 am

sorry Dag... I've never been able to get into big brother... if not the Soup I wouldn't know anything about it...
that's where I initially saw the couple (who were on Amazing Race) have that fascinating conversation about her not being able to tell time...

but- feel free to post about what's going on and I'll be happy to engage in convo with you...

for instance- what did the saboteur do?

Rachel and Brendan? is that the science nerd guy and she's the cocktail waitress who study science (or something) again- that's all they showed on the soup-

they're making out already?  :o  That's just disgusting...  and yes....CBS is contractually obligated to use slurping sounds... they saw it on Fox's Joe Millionaire and decided it was a necessary effect otherwise you wouldn't know you were supposed to be grossed out by the act of them making out.... getting grossed out by the sound of slurping makes you also grossed out by the making out... it's a subconscious thing or something.  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/17/10 at 8:49 am

The sab didn't have time to do much.  She sent a couple of stupid messages and put some annoying chirping devices around bedrooms.  She did leave a stink bomb as a goodbye, though. ;D

That is who Rachel and Brendon are. 

I love The Soup's take on BB.  Joel McHale has some of the best snark in the world.

Written By: snozberries on 07/17/10 at 9:06 am

She did leave a stink bomb as a goodbye, though. ;D

AWESOME!!!

I love The Soup's take on BB.  Joel McHale has some of the best snark in the world.

yeah it does.... I just wish he'd cool it on the fat jokes... I know I'm hypersensitive but DAMN I hate the way it's still okay to make fat jokes like it means nothing.... I say stick to picking on the dumb folks...they are too stupid to realize we're laughing at them!  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 07/17/10 at 4:15 pm

I agree...dumb jokes all the way, no more fat jokes.  I have my sensitive moments, too.

Check for new replies or respond here...