inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Facebook Users

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/29/10 at 5:25 pm

For all of you who have Facebook accounts-it seems there is another breech in security:

http://www.redorbit.com/news/technology/1898199/personal_details_of_facebook_users_published_online/index.html?source=r_technology

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-10802730

This is the reason why I will not have a Facebook account. I don't trust them-never will.

Cat

Subject: Re: Facebook Users

Written By: Cory! on 07/29/10 at 5:52 pm

I love Facebook but there is like ALWAYS something thats wrong with their security.

Written By: snozberries on 07/29/10 at 6:00 pm

here's the important part of the article you overlooked

In this case, information that people have agreed to make public was collected by a single researcher and already exists in Google, Bing, other search engines, as well as on Facebook.

"No private data is available or has been compromised
," the statement added.

keep yourself private and you have nothing to worry about...   :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/29/10 at 11:26 pm

Never put anything online that you wouldn't want posted on a billboard. 

I do regret opening a Facebook account because I don't really feel like keeping a public journal.  I rarely even look at that page, but I am bombarded with messages from various friends and interests.  I don't adjust my controls because sometimes there IS something I want to reply to or somebody I want to "friend."  Most of the time it's somebody's art installation at some Soho gallery, which I'd check out if I was in Manhattan, but I'm not!
::)

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/30/10 at 11:05 am

here's the important part of the article you overlooked

In this case, information that people have agreed to make public was collected by a single researcher and already exists in Google, Bing, other search engines, as well as on Facebook.

"No private data is available or has been compromised
," the statement added.

keep yourself private and you have nothing to worry about...   :P

I didn't overlook that. Of course they are going to say that. I still don't trust them. But, I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/30/10 at 4:10 pm

I didn't overlook that. Of course they are going to say that. I still don't trust them. But, I know I'm not going to convince you otherwise.

Cat

and I know I'm not going to convince you either... I will say tho, I have friends who have their profiles so secret they are unsearchable. I was out with a friend and we started talking about facebook.  She said I should add her as a friend so I pull out my phone and go searching for the name... she is right next to me spelling her user name for me... It would not let me find her profile.  She had to find me and friend me instead.

I have other friends who have friends who are super private and when they post something I can see what they said but all I see next to the post is the facebook silhouette and a user name that reads facebook user.

I have nothing to hide so Im not private.... mostly I just think about it as my legacy since- when I'm gone it's probably gonna be the only thing left to prove I ever existed  :\'(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 07/30/10 at 7:47 pm

My sister-in-law invited me to a big party down at their place coming up in three weeks.  How did she send invitations?  Facebook.  So I clicked on the "attending" button via email, which brought me to Fb, and I left a message on her Fb page saying thanks for the invitation and see you then. 

I wonder how many of the half a billion Fb "users" are like me -- technically Fb users, but only out of necessity.

Besides, I'd rather hang out with the cyber-elite on inthe00s.com!
:)

Written By: snozberries on 07/30/10 at 10:28 pm

about 90% of the 00ze members I converse with on a regular basis...alot of the members have stopped posting here so if not for facebook I would never see them anymore...

for example... Tam and Ash are hardly ever here but I see them on FB everyday.
Jess & Rice pop in occasionally but are on fb daily
I see Gis more in FB and Twitter than I do here
midas, sami, patty, nnny and dag  I have equal interaction with on both sites. (karen also--before she moved) tho now that I think of it I haven't see midas in a while I think he's on vacation or still moving into his new house....
Mama k is always on fb  as is greenjello deb
Ant 'BF'Robin,  BFF mike all spend more time on facebook
hawktheslayer, lady hawk- are there and  I believe jacks, hot stuff and odyessy are also on FB...
oh and I don't talk to her much but I see Erin all the time on fb....

Written By: Foo Bar on 07/31/10 at 1:00 am

This is the reason why I will not have a Facebook account. I don't trust them-never will.

Although this isn't a breach (technically, the only data minable through this .torrent is data that would be minable by any organization that cared enough to write the requisite script to trawl through the data that Zuckerberg has made public - and No Such Agency would ever do such a thing :) - I'm with you on that.

Failbook: if you never sign up, you can never get Zucked.  Wait a year and let the open source community come up with something that's both social and secure.  Zuckerberg's only interested in datamining a billion user profiles for marketing purposes, and when he's convinced someone with more capital than brains to buy into it, he'll sell it to them.  Same as MySpace sold itself to Murdoch of FOX News fame... and we all know how that worked out for Murdoch, right?

Facebook is the sort of company where not even as an investment would I deign to do business with 'em.

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/31/10 at 9:17 am

What I don't like is that I get people who know me...but I don't know them!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/31/10 at 1:57 pm

I'm with you, on that!

about 90% of the 00ze members I converse with on a regular basis...alot of the members have stopped posting here so if not for facebook I would never see them anymore...

midas, sami, patty, nnny and dag  I have equal interaction with on both sites. (karen also--before she moved) tho now that I think of it I haven't see midas in a while I think he's on vacation or still moving into his new house....
Mama k is always on fb  as is greenjello deb
Ant 'BF'Robin,  BFF mike all spend more time on facebook
hawktheslayer, lady hawk- are there and  I believe jacks, hot stuff and odyessy are also on FB...

Yeah, it is a shame that they spend more time there than here because this place is SOOOOO MUCH COOLER!!!!!

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/31/10 at 2:14 pm

Yeah, it is a shame that they spend more time there than here because this place is SOOOOO MUCH COOLER!!!!!

Cat

I haven't been posting much here because I haven't had the internet in my new place (which I like)!

midas, sami, patty, nnny and dag  I have equal interaction with on both sites. (karen also--before she moved) tho now that I think of it I haven't see midas in a while I think he's on vacation or still moving into his new house....
Mama k is always on fb  as is greenjello deb
Ant 'BF'Robin,  BFF mike all spend more time on facebook
hawktheslayer, lady hawk- are there and  I believe jacks, hot stuff and odyessy are also on FB...

I FB too, but like I said...I have problems with people that know me...but I don't know if I know them.

But...I also go to other sites for my blogging such as bcdb.com, commercialsihate.com, and sitcomsonline.com

Now that's why I haven't been blogging here much. I like sitcomsonline.com a little more....

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/10 at 5:02 pm

Cat

not lately  :-\\

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/31/10 at 5:08 pm

not lately  :-\\

Why do you say that? I'm here so therefore it HAS to be WAAAAAAAYYYYYYY cooler.  ;)

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/10 at 5:09 pm

I haven't been posting much here because I haven't had the internet in my new place (which I like)!

I FB too, but like I said...I have problems with people that know me...but I don't know if I know them.

The solution to that is simple....don't add them if you don't remember them.

I've had some friend request from names I didn't recognize- with a little investigation I found a couple were girls I went to high school with. I hadn't talked to them in 25 yrs and they have changed (ie aged) so they didn't look the same but reconnecting with them was fun...

a couple requests I got I didn't recognize the names but I looked at mutual friends and realized that we both had friends from this site- I later realized it was Bobo and Ant--- their names had never come up in my posts to them so I didn't know it...  same thing with Bobby--- it took me a minute to recognize him.  When BFF first joined he used a last name that was different from the name I have on my christmas mailing list but I recognized him right away....

I have also added friends of friends because sometimes I just like reading the posts they put on the wall and they seem like the kind of people I want to engage with... 

Now that's why I haven't been blogging here much. I like sitcomsonline.com a little more...

Why hide that in small script- if that's how you feel then that's how you feel.

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/31/10 at 5:42 pm

Why hide that in small script- if that's how you feel then that's how you feel.

It was a little joke...I didn't want Cat to know I like sitcomsonline.com better....

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/10 at 5:49 pm

It was a little joke...I didn't want Cat to know I like sitcomsonline.com better....

I think Cat knows how to read the small print  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 07/31/10 at 5:56 pm

I think Cat knows how to read the small print  ;D

I can? Really?

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 07/31/10 at 6:12 pm

I can? Really?

Cat

well not literally -  if it's small....but you know the trick to making it the same as (Whatever font size you happen to use)  ;)

Written By: MrCleveland on 07/31/10 at 6:14 pm

well not literally -  if it's small....but you know the trick to making it the same as (Whatever font size you happen to use)  ;)

D'oh! :P

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/01/10 at 1:18 am

Although this isn't a breach (technically, the only data minable through this .torrent is data that would be minable by any organization that cared enough to write the requisite script to trawl through the data that Zuckerberg has made public - and No Such Agency would ever do such a thing :) - I'm with you on that.

Failbook: if you never sign up, you can never get Zucked.  Wait a year and let the open source community come up with something that's both social and secure.  Zuckerberg's only interested in datamining a billion user profiles for marketing purposes, and when he's convinced someone with more capital than brains to buy into it, he'll sell it to them.  Same as MySpace sold itself to Murdoch of FOX News fame... and we all know how that worked out for Murdoch, right?

Facebook is the sort of company where not even as an investment would I deign to do business with 'em.

Yeah, well, they need to get a better handle on their data mining.  I get all kinds of side adds, but it's like they're marketing to Carl from Aqua Teen!
:D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/10 at 10:04 am

I do? Really?  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/01/10 at 11:46 am

I do? Really?  ;) :D ;D ;D

Cat

Cat...you're not using your tricks on me...are you? ???

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/10 at 11:50 am

Cat...you're not using your tricks on me...are you? ???

I don't do tricks.

Cat

Written By: whistledog on 08/01/10 at 12:10 pm

I only have a Facebook because everyone has one, and I just primarily use it for updates on my fave music artists or for e-mail purposes.  I don't keep anything on mine that would affect me if someone got a hold of it.

My face is a lethal weapon though :D

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/01/10 at 12:34 pm

I don't do tricks.

Cat

Cat...I was only joking, you know that! ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 08/01/10 at 12:38 pm

My wife is on facebook, I go in under her name just to play absolute solitaire and nothing else.

I do not have an account because; I don't trust what it may do to my computer and I don't want people to find me.
I want to live my life in obscurity. I don't want to reconnect with the past, I do not wish to talk to old girlfriends or
anyone else for that matter. I understand that you could go on and make your profile as secret as you want but what's
the point, to go on a social networking site be be unsociable seems counterproductive.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/01/10 at 1:32 pm

My wife is on facebook, I go in under her name just to play absolute solitaire and nothing else.

I do not have an account because; I don't trust what it may do to my computer and I don't want people to find me.
I want to live my life in obscurity. I don't want to reconnect with the past, I do not wish to talk to old girlfriends or
anyone else for that matter. I understand that you could go on and make your profile as secret as you want but what's
the point, to go on a social networking site be be unsociable seems counterproductive.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/happy/applause.gif

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/01/10 at 1:47 pm

You should try playing family feud. It's quite addictive.

Written By: 2015 on 08/05/10 at 9:22 pm

What if they decided to have another Holocaust and found out who to target via Facebook?  :o

Written By: Emman on 08/05/10 at 9:41 pm

This is a sad story but true, a woman I've known for 10 years is in prison for having online sexual relationships with teenagers. I used 3 fake identities on facebook, on one of them, she pretended to be a 17 year old boy(she even used her son's pic as her avatar >:(). She was having a relationship with a troubled 15 year old girl. This just happened like 3 days ago, I was truly shocked to find this out, I was just babysitting her two adopted sons days before. This will be very hard for her children, especially when they go back to school and everyone knows.

Written By: snozberries on 08/05/10 at 10:14 pm

What if they decided to have another Holocaust and found out who to target via Facebook?  :o

seems they didn't have much problem doing that before facebook, internet, computers and ...television.  ::)

Written By: 2015 on 08/05/10 at 10:31 pm

seems they didn't have much problem doing that before facebook, internet, computers and ...television.  ::)

lol i was kidding

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/05/10 at 11:21 pm

Karma to you, good sir! 

In my day, diaries were for old Englishmen and teenage girls!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/17/10 at 12:11 am

Should we plan a reunion?  :D

Between Snoz & I we could probably round a bunch of them up and get them to login at a certain time and date...

I tried to do this last October.  I bumped an old drama thread and pm'd them on facebook asking them to make an appearance.  Several of them did, but it was bad timing - everyone's usernames were changed for halloween so they didn't know who was who, and they left.

We could probably do it again, bump up some old familiar threads, and just have an "Old Thread" night.  Maybe getting everyone together like that will cause new conversations to start, which will lead to them coming back on their own :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/17/10 at 1:14 am

Should we plan a reunion?  :D

Between Snoz & I we could probably round a bunch of them up and get them to login at a certain time and date...

I tried to do this last October.  I bumped an old drama thread and pm'd them on facebook asking them to make an appearance.  Several of them did, but it was bad timing - everyone's usernames were changed for halloween so they didn't know who was who, and they left.

We could probably do it again, bump up some old familiar threads, and just have an "Old Thread" night.  Maybe getting everyone together like that will cause new conversations to start, which will lead to them coming back on their own :)

that actually sounds like fun!

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/17/10 at 4:25 pm

This is a sad story but true, a woman I've known for 10 years is in prison for having online sexual relationships with teenagers. I used 3 fake identities on facebook, on one of them, she pretended to be a 17 year old boy(she even used her son's pic as her avatar >:(). She was having a relationship with a troubled 15 year old girl. This just happened like 3 days ago, I was truly shocked to find this out, I was just babysitting her two adopted sons days before. This will be very hard for her children, especially when they go back to school and everyone knows.
The thing about the pedophile sheesh is disturbing .

Why the fudge would they do such a thing? 8-P

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/10 at 1:25 am

that actually sounds like fun!

Maybe we could try to plan for next Sunday (29th) evening or something

Written By: snozberries on 08/18/10 at 1:27 am

Maybe we could try to plan for next Sunday (29th) evening or something

I'm game...

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/10 at 1:30 am

I'm game...

Hmm.  I guess we can create an event on FB and invite people.  I've never done it before, I'm guessing it's not too difficult though?

Written By: snozberries on 08/18/10 at 1:32 am

Hmm.  I guess we can create an event on FB and invite people.  I've never done it before, I'm guessing it's not too difficult though?

not at all...hard if you have problems let me know I'll do- it. I've only done to one event (for the vegas weekend) but I figured it out quiickly... I don't remember what I did but I figure I could always figure it out quickly again if I needed to!  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/18/10 at 10:18 pm

not at all...hard if you have problems let me know I'll do- it. I've only done to one event (for the vegas weekend) but I figured it out quiickly... I don't remember what I did but I figure I could always figure it out quickly again if I needed to!  ;D

I'll give it a try tonight.  If you don't see an invite from me by tomorrow morning, assume I had trouble with it. :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/10 at 5:22 am

I'll give it a try tonight.  If you don't see an invite from me by tomorrow morning, assume I had trouble with it. :)

okay! ha ha!

Written By: Tam on 08/19/10 at 2:02 pm

To the topic...

The way I see things - If Big Brother wants to know, Big Brother will find out.
Regardless of whether you think your internet travels keep you safe enough, there is always going to be information about you available to Big Brother.
How?
Your IP address.
Plain and simple.

My facebook is secure to a point, my location is hidden, my email is hidden etc.
If I wanted every Tom, Dick and Harry to have it I would leave it open, but I don't.
My pictures are viewable only by friends and in the security section, I made it a point to say that facebook could NOT use them for their sidebar ads.
They ASK you what information they can use. You can choose to let them or not. Simple.
But no matter what I set my security at on facebook - my IP address still gives all the information needed. One phone call to my ISP and anyone with credentials could have all of my information. (Less passwords of course.)

I am also over at facebook more because after being here for 5+ years, I know the boards are dead throughout the summer. Things don't usually start to pick back up around October. It happens. 8)

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/10 at 2:16 pm

what Tam said  ;) ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/10 at 11:06 pm

So we've got an event going for Sunday 8/29 from 4pm-ish (pacific time) until whenever.

RSVP's are coming in slowly but surely.  Hoping to get a good turnout!

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/10 at 11:12 pm

10 attending

Me
bobo
tam
odyssey
reynolds
al-B
greenjello
ladybug
BFF
VEGGIES! I mean  MEAT!  ;)

6 Maybes....

Midas
Rice
Jess
Gis
hawk
and Quirk's sister (Midnight Darkness right?)

still awaiting replies from 27 more...

Written By: ADH13 on 08/19/10 at 11:20 pm

Haven't gotten any official no's yet.  :)

Although apparently one of our own thinks they are too good for us now. :o  Punk.

Written By: snozberries on 08/19/10 at 11:22 pm

Although apparently one of our own thinks they are too good for us now. :o  Punk.

ha ha there's one in every group! lol

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/20/10 at 5:29 pm

I finally saw the invite on Facebook, but I had to say...no. :-\\

Do you need reason, or will you understand?

I really do want to meet-up with some of you someday...even you snozberries!

Written By: snozberries on 08/20/10 at 5:50 pm

Do you need reason, or will you understand?

I really do want to meet-up with some of you someday...even you snozzberries!

I'm offended  >:(

because there's only one z in snozberries  :P

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/20/10 at 6:13 pm

I'm offended  >:(

because there's only one z in snozberries   :P

Okay...I fixed it.... :-[

Written By: snozberries on 08/20/10 at 6:41 pm

Okay...I fixed it.... :-[

thank you.

Written By: ADH13 on 08/20/10 at 7:02 pm

which one?  you know one of them is just an online thing, right?

Written By: snozberries on 08/20/10 at 10:05 pm

which one?  you know one of them is just an online thing, right?

I assumed he was talking about the Vegas post.

Written By: Marian on 08/21/10 at 12:44 pm

My sister-in-law invited me to a big party down at their place coming up in three weeks.  How did she send invitations?  Facebook.  So I clicked on the "attending" button via email, which brought me to Fb, and I left a message on her Fb page saying thanks for the invitation and see you then. 

I wonder how many of the half a billion Fb "users" are like me -- technically Fb users, but only out of necessity.

it saves stamps

Written By: karen on 08/21/10 at 2:23 pm

So we've got an event going for Sunday 8/29 from 4pm-ish (pacific time) until whenever.

RSVP's are coming in slowly but surely.  Hoping to get a good turnout!

You perhaps needed to specify pacific time on the event.  I could come here at 4 p.m. my time but it might be a bit quiet!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/21/10 at 6:28 pm

You perhaps needed to specify pacific time on the event.  I could come here at 4 p.m. my time but it might be a bit quiet!

Actually, I did... but my spiel was a little too long, apparently, so you have to click "See More" in the basic info section in order to see it  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 08/21/10 at 6:37 pm

Actually, I did... but my spiel was a little too long, apparently, so you have to click "See More" in the basic info section in order to see it  :-\\

I saw it  :)

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/22/10 at 7:00 am

Facebook rocks.

Thanks to Facebook, I learned that a buddy of mine who in June was a Roamin' Catholic priest today in August is a married Episcopalian.  :o

Written By: Midas on 08/22/10 at 1:31 pm

Yeah, I'm still in the process of moving.
Plus I got a new position at work and I really don't have time during the week to get on here during the day.
And I see/talk to my 00ze friends more on FB than I do here.

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/22/10 at 1:38 pm

I assumed he was talking about the Vegas post.

Yep.

Wait...there's an online event too? :o

Written By: ADH13 on 08/22/10 at 1:45 pm

Yep.

Wait...there's an online event too? :o

Yep.  I think you were invited... if not, feel free to invite yourself.

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/event.php?eid=151522421527274

Written By: snozberries on 08/22/10 at 7:31 pm

Facebook rocks.

Thanks to Facebook, I learned that a buddy of mine who in June was a Roamin' Catholic priest today in August is a married Episcopalian.   :o

I *like* this!  ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 6:10 pm

So much for that idea.  4:12 and nobody even here yet.  :-\\

It was worth a try, anyway...

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 6:22 pm

So much for that idea.  4:12 and nobody even here yet.  :-\\

It was worth a try, anyway...

Dude... I'm here... and um... you know... give people time.. they'll filter in..

or not.. .in the meantime....emmy party in LTE!!!

Written By: Tam on 08/29/10 at 6:59 pm

I've been cleaning house and watching the Time Traveler's Wife...
But I made it!

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 7:00 pm

I've been cleaning house and watching the Time Traveler's Wife...
But I made it!

W00T!!!!

Written By: Tam on 08/29/10 at 7:01 pm

W00T!!!!

And it seems no one sent me a text either! ??? ;D

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 7:08 pm

I sent you a message, since I didn't have your number to text you... does that count?? :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 7:08 pm

oops!  :-[  I was distracted by the Emmy's red carpet!  ;D

Written By: Tam on 08/29/10 at 7:09 pm

I sent you a message, since I didn't have your number to text you... does that count?? :)

Counts... it's the only way I remembered! ;)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 7:14 pm

Counts... it's the only way I remembered! ;)

and 4 or 5 years ago, we'd all have to be reminded if we COULDN'T login during a certain time frame, otherwise we'd be going crazy trying to figure out why it wasn't working lol

Written By: Tam on 08/29/10 at 7:25 pm

^ you know it Girl! 8)

Written By: Reynolds1863 on 08/29/10 at 8:33 pm

I didn't update my status today.  Because obviously being here for this is much more important. :)

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 8:38 pm

YAY KATHIE!!!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 8:40 pm

I didn't update my status today.  Because obviously being here for this is much more important. :)

I haven't eaten dinner yet.  ;D

Trying to figure out how I'm going to do this.  I think I'm gonna microwave me a pizza in a bit here.

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 8:44 pm

I haven't eaten dinner yet.   ;D

Trying to figure out how I'm going to do this.  I think I'm gonna microwave me a pizza in a bit here.

me either... gonna do so after the emmys...

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/10 at 8:45 pm

Why do you guys need an event to come here? This is a great site. I come here everyday.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/29/10 at 8:46 pm

Why do you guys need an event to come here? This is a great site. I come here everyday.

Cat

well so do I but its fun with everyone posting in LTE right now... like old times!

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 8:51 pm

Cat

It's kind of hard when you post and then have to remember to come back a few hours later to check for replies before the thread gets buried.  It's not like before, when you'd post, then while you post in another thread, you get several replies to the first.  I think a lot of us just forget or get sidetracked.

I was kind of hoping that by doing this, that new conversations would start and maybe it would pick up again.  I agree, it is a great site!!!

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/29/10 at 8:53 pm

I let Luke know about the old-timers reunion but since he time difference is rather significant, he will be getting ready for work at 7 a.m. Monday (4 p.m. PST Sunday.)  He says he's doing well though.   :)

Written By: ADH13 on 08/29/10 at 8:55 pm

I let Luke know about the old-timers reunion but since he time difference is rather significant, he will be getting ready for work at 7 a.m. Monday (4 p.m. PST Sunday.)  He says he's doing well though.   :)

GRS Luke or Fuss Budget Luke??

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/29/10 at 9:12 pm

It's kind of hard when you post and then have to remember to come back a few hours later to check for replies before the thread gets buried.   It's not like before, when you'd post, then while you post in another thread, you get several replies to the first.  I think a lot of us just forget or get sidetracked.

I was kind of hoping that by doing this, that new conversations would start and maybe it would pick up again.  I agree, it is a great site!!!

This site is WAY cooler than Facebook.

Cat

Written By: bookmistress4ever on 08/29/10 at 9:16 pm

GRS Luke or Fuss Budget Luke??

Oh sorry, I only know Fussbudget.  :-[

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/30/10 at 5:21 pm

This site is WAY cooler than Facebook.

Cat

It's okay...

I now call it my "Big Three Forums" since I'm here everyday to check my posts and stuff. These Big Three are...here, of course, commercialsihate.com, and sitcomsonline.com. The latter is the one I go post the most.

I'll go to Facebook too, but only to find out who likes this or that, especially the things I made-up.

PS-Snozberries...will you have any posts from the event that happened this year?

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 5:42 pm

It's okay...

I now call it my "Big Three Forums" since I'm here everyday to check my posts and stuff. These Big Three are...here, of course, commercialsihate.com, and sitcomsonline.com. The latter is the one I go post the most.

I'll go to Facebook too, but only to find out who likes this or that, especially the things I made-up.

PS-Snozberries...will you have any posts from the event that happened this year?

what event?

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/30/10 at 5:49 pm

what event?

The "All About Me" event.  ;) :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 5:49 pm

Cat

shoot... I've all kinds of pics of that!  ;D

Written By: 2kidsami on 08/30/10 at 7:53 pm

well so do I but its fun with everyone posting in LTE right now... like old times!
What - hopefully summer will end, and it will all pick up again 8)

Written By: snozberries on 08/30/10 at 7:54 pm

What - hopefully summer will end, and it will all pick up again 8)

that would be nice...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/30/10 at 9:52 pm

A fundraiser for the MaxwellSmart Charitable Foundation...every dollar you give goes right into Maxwell's pocket!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/03/diablotin.gif

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/31/10 at 11:46 am

A fundraiser for the MaxwellSmart Charitable Foundation...every dollar you give goes right into Maxwell's pocket!

;D ;D ;D ;D

Karma for making me laugh.

Cat

Written By: MrCleveland on 08/31/10 at 12:18 pm

Karma for the comment!

Written By: Ashkicksass on 10/11/10 at 9:44 pm

Who?

Check for new replies or respond here...