inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Written By: JamieMcBain on 08/01/10 at 11:59 pm

We finally have AMC Channel!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wooooot!

:D

That means finally Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Rubicon, and The Walking Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

Subject: Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Written By: CatwomanofV on 08/02/10 at 10:28 am

Wooooot!

That means finally Mad Men, Breaking Bad, Rubicon, and The Walking Dead!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have no idea why they still call it AMC (American Movie Classic). When it first started, they did show classic movies. It was a really good channel. All those old movies and no commercials. Now, they have commercials and show newer movies. Since when is a movie that was filmed in 2007 considered a classic? What really p!ssed me off was one time I was watching a movie on it (and recording it). Somewhere in the middle, they started showing "The History of the Bikini." As interesting as that was, WHERE WAS THE REST OF THE MOVIE??!!!!  >:( >:( >:(  After about 15 minutes of "The History of the Bikini", they FINALLY showed the end of the movie. I think it is now a crappy channel and don't watch it at all.

Cat

Subject: Re: Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 08/02/10 at 1:59 pm

Wooooot!

And John Wayne movies on Saturday!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/13/icon_sunny.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...