inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Watched this new show on FX called "Terriers," and I never realized...

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/12/10 at 8:53 pm

that the lead actor Donal Logue whom I recognized from Grounded For Life was also Jimmy The Cab Driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVS0pzFV-Ew

Subject: Re: Watched this new show on FX called "Terriers," and I never realized...

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/14/10 at 4:14 pm

that the lead actor Donal Logue whom I recognized from Grounded For Life was also Jimmy The Cab Driver

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YVS0pzFV-Ew

Is that show any good?

Subject: Re: Watched this new show on FX called "Terriers," and I never realized...

Written By: ChuckyG on 09/14/10 at 10:45 pm

Is that show any good?

it's only one episode so far.. but I liked it.  Donal is an ex-cop ex-alcoholic who is now an unlicensed PI with a partner.  Not sure if the second episode will play off the first, but if it does, then he's effectively made a super powerful enemy.  I'll follow it for a while, usually I give a show four episodes.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 09/15/10 at 2:38 pm

I love Donal Logue!  I don't know anything about the show, but he makes me laugh my @ss off!  I'll have to check it out.

Written By: AL-B Mk. III on 09/15/10 at 6:10 pm

it's only one episode so far.. but I liked it.  Donal is an ex-cop ex-alcoholic who is now an unlicensed PI with a partner.  Not sure if the second episode will play off the first, but if it does, then he's effectively made a super powerful enemy.  I'll follow it for a while, usually I give a show four episodes.

Did you ever see Justified? I only caught a couple episodes but FX is not showing it anymore. Which sucks because go figure, now I finally have a DVR.

Still I'll have to check out Terriers.

Check for new replies or respond here...