inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Survivor: Nicaragua

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 3:02 pm

YEah so the new season of Survivor started on Wednesday.  As always it will take me two or three eps before I learn people's names...

Jimmy Johnson (the football coach) is an interesting choice.  ::) 

the blond dude is DUMB!!!! lord I'm surprised he was able to find his way to nicaragua let alone make it far in the game...

I'm sure I have more comments but I cant think of them right now...

Subject: Re: Survivor: Nicaragua

Written By: Dagwood on 09/18/10 at 3:10 pm

the blond dude is DUMB!!!! lord I'm surprised he was able to find his way to nicaragua let alone make it far in the game...

They have handlers to make sure they don't communicate with one another...they probably chained him to one so he would find his way. ;D  I love that they gave him the nickname "Fabio" ;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 3:18 pm

They have handlers to make sure they don't communicate with one another...they probably chained him to one so he would find his way. ;D  I love that they gave him the nickname "Fabio" ;D

that must be it...maybe they were afraid he wouldn't make it to the  airport. so they just picked him up at home!   ;D

oh yeah I already forgot about that. Fabio! That was funny!!!  ;D

Written By: loki 13 on 09/18/10 at 3:57 pm

As you say Q, it will take awhile to learn names but I already found my most despised player. It's the guy
in the old tribe that was after Jimmy Johnson, he reminds me of an older Coach and I hope he goes next.
It's not that I want Johnson to win, after all I am an Eagles fan but I respect that he is there. The others
I respect are the ones who said the girl with one leg would get no special treatment and that they would
get rid of her for fear of a sympathy vote. I admire the girl for being there also but I really like the the two
girls who said what all the others were thinking. We'll see how it plays out.

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 4:04 pm

As you say Q, it will take awhile to learn names but I already found my most despised player. It's the guy
in the old tribe that was after Jimmy Johnson, he reminds me of an older Coach and I hope he goes next.
It's not that I want Johnson to win, after all I am an Eagles fan but I respect that he is there. The others
I respect are the ones who said the girl with one leg would get no special treatment and that they would
get rid of her for fear of a sympathy vote. I admire the girl for being there also but I really the the two girls
who said what all the others were thinking. We'll see how it plays out.

I hear ya.... I feel like we've already been there done that with the one leg thing anyway so the girl does not impress me...

was that harsh?  oh well. I'd totally vote her off!  and that guy who talked crap about Jimmy Johnson is a moron....although I think I would've voted him off first - not because he's famous and probably has a million in the bank...but because he's out of shape and got sick day one (or day two) I'd be worried about carrying him too long.

Written By: loki 13 on 09/18/10 at 4:42 pm

I hear ya.... I feel like we've already been there done that with the one leg thing anyway so the girl does not impress me...

was that harsh?  oh well. I'd totally vote her off!  and that guy who talked crap about Jimmy Johnson is a moron....although I think I would've voted him off first - not because he's famous and probably has a million in the bank...but because he's out of shape and got sick day one (or day two) I'd be worried about carrying him too long.

I think they probably would have voted him off first if that one lady, What was her name....Wendy right, had kept her yap shut. As
soon as she started spouting about being a leader I knew she earned the first ticket out.

I think Fabio might stick around for awhile. He is a complete dumb ass that doesn't prove a threat to anyone. Question is....is it an act?

Who I really hope gets voted off are those two Jackwagon's walking around in the boxer briefs like they're Roman God's or something. Looking
at those two it looked like the water in Nicaragua was mighty cold.

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 5:02 pm

I think they probably would have voted him off first if that one lady, What was her name....Wendy right, had kept her yap shut. As
soon as she started spouting about being a leader I knew she earned the first ticket out.

I think Fabio might stick around for awhile. He is a complete dumb ass that doesn't prove a threat to anyone. Question is....is it an act?

that's so true! she totally shot herself in the foot. She went off her rocker just a bit!  ;D

Who I really hope gets voted off are those two Jackwagon's walking around in the boxer briefs like they're Roman God's or something. Looking
at those two it looked the water in Nicaragua was mighty cold.

;D  karma!

Written By: Dagwood on 09/18/10 at 6:03 pm

at those two it looked like the water in Nicaragua was mighty cold.

I laughed my butt off when they blurred their packages.  That was hilarious.

that's so true! she totally shot herself in the foot. She went off her rocker just a bit!  ;D

;D  karma!

Ditto ;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 6:11 pm

I laughed my butt off when they blurred their packages.  That was hilarious.

Ditto ;D

that was to give the illusion that there was something there to hide!  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 09/18/10 at 6:36 pm

Didn't work, did it? ;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/18/10 at 6:56 pm

Didn't work, did it? ;D

no...actually it drew more attention to that region than had they just left it alone  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/19/10 at 12:17 am

It's a TV show!  I thought something catastrophic happened in Nicaragua and we were rescuing a survivor!

::)

Written By: snozberries on 09/24/10 at 10:43 pm

Okay so I can't believe what a tool Shannon turned out to be... okay I can actually but seriously??? 

I'm trying to figure out who from his "alliance" turned on him. Because I'm still learning names its hard for me to tell...  no offense but all the white chicks look the same still  ;D 

I bet she turned because of his gay comment.  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/10 at 6:39 pm

That and who wants to be aligned with the guy who goes all psycho when you do something he doesn't like?  Shannon is a true tool.

Then again, what about the idiot on the older tribe that brought the $1600 pair of shoes on the island?  What the heck did he expect?  They were at least going to be ruined. 

Written By: snozberries on 09/25/10 at 6:51 pm

That and who wants to be aligned with the guy who goes all psycho when you do something he doesn't like?  Shannon is a true tool.

Then again, what about the idiot on the older tribe that brought the $1600 pair of shoes on the island?  What the heck did he expect?  They were at least going to be ruined. 

so true!!! anyone who brings 1600 shoes to survivor island needs to go... the only thing I can imagine is he thought they were going to go to a hotel or waiting area and be taken to the island the next day.... SURPRISE!!! his first thought was probably.... oh crap! I'm wearing my 1600 alligator shoes....

personally, I think it was more stupid of him to tell them how much the shoes cost because, if it were me sitting next to him, I'd totally be thinking... if this ass can afford to buy 1600 shoes he doesn't need a million bucks.  Please... I haven't even spent 1600 bucks on a TV and we all know what TVs mean to me...  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 09/25/10 at 8:57 pm

That was my thought, too.  Remember back in Season 2, I think 2 anyway, they voted off the dentist solely because he didn't need the money. 

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 12:01 am

That was my thought, too.  Remember back in Season 2, I think 2 anyway, they voted off the dentist solely because he didn't need the money. 

I didn't see that season. I watch half of the first. Got mad when gervase up and quit and then came back when they had the deaf girl cuz I was intrigued. I think that was season 7

Written By: loki 13 on 09/26/10 at 12:30 pm

Once again a Tribal Council tirade causes a quick trip home, when will they learn?

Last week was a toss up about who should go. Shannon's tirade was worth a trip home but I am sure the others aren't
going to keep NaOnka around too much longer. Attitude may work in some instances but she is alienating herself from
the rest of the tribe with hers.

Watching Jimmy Johnson go face first into a mud puddle made the episode worth while. I hope there are more of the same
challenges with as much humiliation.

Written By: snozberries on 09/26/10 at 12:50 pm

Once again a Tribal Council tirade causes a quick trip home, when will they learn?

Last week was a toss up about who should go. Shannon's tirade was worth a trip home but I am sure the others aren't
going to keep NaOnka around too much longer. Attitude may work in some instances but she is alienating herself from
the rest of the tribe with hers.

I agree with you. She should know better.... I hate that whole "angry black woman" thing anyway. It pisses me off whenever I see someone go there... it's like, I make so much effort not to feed the stereotype and then you go and set us back some more...  >:(

Watching Jimmy Johnson go face first into a mud puddle made the episode worth while. I hope there are more of the same
challenges with as much humiliation.

;D

Written By: Dagwood on 09/26/10 at 6:58 pm

I agree with you. She should know better.... I hate that whole "angry black woman" thing anyway. It pisses me off whenever I see someone go there... it's like, I make so much effort not to feed the stereotype and then you go and set us back some more...  >:(

I agree, I wanted to smack her upside the head.  Especially how she jumped all over Fabio after stealing his socks.  I loved the reaction when Jeff asked if she was complicated.  Not complicated, just a flat out biotch.  I so want her gone soon.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/27/10 at 11:28 pm

I agree, I wanted to smack her upside the head.  Especially how she jumped all over Fabio after stealing his socks.  I loved the reaction when Jeff asked if she was complicated.  Not complicated, just a flat out biotch.  I so want her gone soon.

But how do they keep the gigantic slugs from sliding in under the front door.  The fauna down in Nicaragua can get awfully strange, attests my buddy who spent a year living there in the Peace Corps. 
:o

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/10 at 2:13 am

But how do they keep the gigantic slugs from sliding in under the front door.  The fauna down in Nicaragua can get awfully strange, attests my buddy who spent a year living there in the Peace Corps. 

they don't have any doors....  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/29/10 at 12:31 am

they don't have any doors....  ;D

Yeah, you think times are tough in America, try Nicaragua!

Written By: snozberries on 09/30/10 at 8:32 pm

Marty's an idiot...so are the others.... they should've kept Jimmy J around and got rid of the weakest person Danny....

They should've taken the coach to the merge and let him blind the young kids with his celebrity... I would've held on to Jimmy J until the jury because he would've, most like, been a guaranteed vote for them....  he was no physical threat...

Written By: Dagwood on 10/01/10 at 10:10 pm

I know...keeping Danny was a dumb move.

Please let NaOnka go next week.  She is a complete and total biotch.  I just want to know why she is so obsessed with Kelly.  It's like the girl has no leg just to make Nays life more difficult or something. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 10/01/10 at 11:42 pm

I know...keeping Danny was a dumb move.

Please let NaOnka go next week.  She is a complete and total biotch.  I just want to know why she is so obsessed with Kelly.  It's like the girl has no leg just to make Nays life more difficult or something. ::)

;D 

well didn't you read that Kelly actually did have a leg but she over heard Naonka talk about cutting a bitches leg off and beating her with it and Kelly thought... wow... if I cut my leg off I could beat her!!!  ;D

I know bad joke...

Written By: Dagwood on 10/02/10 at 9:10 am

;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:24 pm

Naonka is just looking for drama what's the point of following them when you know they can't find the idol since you have it.

Screw your leg; keep it from the fire.  :o

This is just going too far. Yeah don't pity her or give her a sympathy vote cuz she has one leg but why hate her for the same reason.

I hope naonka trips and breaks a leg.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:25 pm

Yeah I said it  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:27 pm

What's up with Jimmy t and his need for fans.

First Jimmy Johnson wasn't a big Jimmy t fan now martys not a big Jimmy t fan either.

Hey. Jimmy t. Ever think the issue might be with you and not them?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:29 pm

I love how Jimmy t needs to talk but doesn't want to be the leader.

Martys got a point about his assessment of j t.

If the older tribe did all that practice and Tyrone can't call that'd be funny.

Too bad Jimmy t can't be their caller  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:36 pm

I love how Jimmy t needs to talk but doesn't want to be the leader.

Martys got a point about his assessment of j t.

If the older tribe did all that practice and Tyrone can't call that'd be funny.

Too bad Jimmy t can't be their caller  ;D

That was even more entraining than I had originally hoped for.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:39 pm

Why is Jimmy asking for more of a shot after a challenge where he was given as much of a shot as he could've been given?  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:40 pm

Well at least Brenda didn't give up nays secret.

Or does she. Oh well. So much for that.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:43 pm

I thought sea urchins were poisonous.

Okay not really. I never gave much thought to sea urchins but looking at them they look poisonous.

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:44 pm

Jt needs to go but they need to know that marty is a huge threat.

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:45 pm

Who the hell is Danny? Oh yeah the weak dude who shouldve gone home last week instead of Jimmy j.
;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:47 pm

They have some great cinematographers on survivor. Almost every shot looks amazing!

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:51 pm

Well. We just confirmed that Jimmy is delusional.

I'm easy to get along with: I think.
.  ::) ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:54 pm

Jimmy t and coach (the dragonslayer) should form a support group - least valuable survivor player with the treasurer delusions of granduer.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 10/06/10 at 11:57 pm

Hoo hoo. At least one of these shows has finally eliminated a loud mouth.

Written By: snozberries on 10/07/10 at 12:01 am

Jimmy t's exit interview.

I totally blew my game. I planned on keeping my mouth shut and that went right out the window.

I honestly don't think the man is capable of keeping his mouth shut. I seriously feel sorry for people hanging at the hotel who have to listen to him for the next 16 or 20 days.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/24/10 at 10:39 pm

OMG I Forgot to post about last weeks show...

good plan pulling for the tie in order to flush the idol.... I thought Fabio was gonna blow it...

but... they got the tie...the idol didn't get played.... they vote of Kelly B instead of Marty... WTF???

way to execute and way to drop the ball just as you get to the goal.  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/25/10 at 1:25 am

I'd watch "Survivor: Haiti -- Reality TV in the time of cholera".

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/vampy.gif

Written By: widget on 10/30/10 at 5:18 pm

OMG I Forgot to post about last weeks show...

good plan pulling for the tie in order to flush the idol.... I thought Fabio was gonna blow it...

but... they got the tie...the idol didn't get played.... they vote of Kelly B instead of Marty... WTF???

way to execute and way to drop the ball just as you get to the goal.   ::)

They did it again... they got Marty to give up the idol then they vote him out... those people are pretty stupid.  ::)

Written By: loki 13 on 11/02/10 at 4:23 pm

They did it again... they got Marty to give up the idol then they vote him out... those people are pretty stupid.  ::)

Wasn't it Jill they sent packing?

They are playing stupid, once Marty gave the idol to Sash he should have started a campaign to vote Sash off.
those playing have to realize they are being manipulated. They are allowing Sash to control the game and as past
games proved, believe no one. They blew a golden opportunity to rid themselves of a manipulator.

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/10 at 11:44 pm

Wasn't it Jill they sent packing?

They are playing stupid, once Marty gave the idol to Sash he should have started a campaign to vote Sash off.
those playing have to realize they are being manipulated. They are allowing Sash to control the game and as past
games proved, believe no one. They blew a golden opportunity to rid themselves of a manipulator.

I was typing too fast on my iphone... that was supposed to say they didn't vote him out... hence their stupity. had they voted him out they would have been smart....  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/10 at 12:55 am

WELL FINALLY!!!! GEEZ!!!! I thought they'd never vote Marty out!  I know they need to vote Jane out eventually but I was really scared they were going to do it tonight and allow Marty to slowly re-assume control of the game! 

Naonka gets on my last nerve.  I don't say it often but if you want to talk about intraracism I have to admit the type of person I hate most is the type of person Naonka is. I feel like she makes us look bad...and you know perpetrates the stereo type that has been around far too long as it is. I had hoped with a black president TV would stop showing that character on TV... it was abundant in talk shows etc.  I had a professor who had a great observation... about that. I won't say it here but his theory about representations on those loud, abrassive talk shows was pretty spot on and I'm surprised I didn't notice his point long before I was sitting in his classroom... anyway- I will say I had noticed a "better class" of black representation (for lack of a softer way to say it) on TV since Obama took office but I feel like every time Naonka opens her mouth we keep taiking giant steps backwards.... huge leaps and bounds  and it bugs the sheesh out of me!  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/10 at 6:47 am

She only represents herself, thank goodness.  What scares me is that she is a teacher...does she act like that in front of kids?  What about kids with disabilities?  The way she was about Kelly B just because of the prosthetic leg makes me wonder.  I so can't wait until she leaves my tv.  I hope she doesn't make it to the end, I don't want to watch her the rest of the season.  Another board I visit calls her Naoinka and I think it fits. ;D

I was happy to see Marty go, too.  Now if we could only lose Brenda as well we would be set.  I can't stand it when they get the "I am controlling this game" attitude.  Everytime I see her I want to smack the smug right off her mug.

Can't wait for next week.  The previews are interesting, I wonder what happened.  Probably something dumb like a hangnail and they just made it look dramatic to get us to tune in.

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/10 at 11:26 am

She only represents herself, thank goodness.  What scares me is that she is a teacher...does she act like that in front of kids?  What about kids with disabilities?  The way she was about Kelly B just because of the prosthetic leg makes me wonder.  I so can't wait until she leaves my tv.  I hope she doesn't make it to the end, I don't want to watch her the rest of the season.  Another board I visit calls her Naoinka and I think it fits. ;D

I was happy to see Marty go, too.  Now if we could only lose Brenda as well we would be set.  I can't stand it when they get the "I am controlling this game" attitude.  Everytime I see her I want to smack the smug right off her mug.

Can't wait for next week.  The previews are interesting, I wonder what happened.  Probably something dumb like a hangnail and they just made it look dramatic to get us to tune in.

Unfortunately Dag - she doesn't just represent herself.  Some people who know nothing different or have seen nothing different will take what they see and attribute it to all black people... I've been witness to this too many times. It's one of the reasons people are so shocked when they meet me (after talking on the phone) to learn that I am black because I (quote)  "I speak so well" it pisses me off. 

It's also unfortunate that she will be around for a while because, and to be honest I don't blame them, she's exactly who I'd want to be standing next to in the finale because no way she gets any votes.... maybe brenda's if brenda isn't in the finals... but I doubt even that...

I just looked at her bio- she is a teacher. I must blank that part everytime they put it on the screen because I don't want to believe it.
she's a PE teacher tho so she's not really molding minds in pe  now is she  ;)  She probably yells and screams at the kids... move! GET your lazy ass in gear you idiot!  ::)  what a waste of space. 

Yeah Brenda's cocky attitude is uber annoying.  I think tho if holly, fabio  ::) , Chase and jane pulled in Dan and Benrey  and gave it two minutes worth of thought they could get rid of Nay, Brenda and Sash...  I'm missing some one... oh yeah Kelly purple...  I  don't know but they have to start thinking at this point which way to allign themselves because - unless sash and brenda turn on each other I see them as a solid three with Nay....    And the others should be seeing that too...

Written By: Dagwood on 11/11/10 at 6:09 pm

Unfortunately Dag - she doesn't just represent herself.  Some people who know nothing different or have seen nothing different will take what they see and attribute it to all black people... I've been witness to this too many times. It's one of the reasons people are so shocked when they meet me (after talking on the phone) to learn that I am black because I (quote)  "I speak so well" it pisses me off. 

I understand where you are coming from.  I wish people would turn that off and see the person underneath.  It is 2010 for goodness sake, isn't it about time to quit seeing color?

And isn't it about dang time she gets off of my tv screen? ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/11/10 at 8:08 pm

I understand where you are coming from.   I wish people would turn that off and see the person underneath.  It is 2010 for goodness sake, isn't it about time to quit seeing color?

And isn't it about dang time she gets off of my tv screen? ;D

Karma my friend... and you are right on both points!!! :)

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/10 at 9:11 pm

OMFG!!!! what the he'll happened. Nay lost her damn mind!!!

The alliance between sash, Bren, nay and chase was strong. Not any more.

Not only did sash not give Bren his necklace. He actuly voted for her.

It's chaos right now. And um what the hell is dan still doing in there? He can barely walk.

The fire was no surprise everything they used to contain it was freaking wood.

Written By: Dagwood on 11/17/10 at 9:43 pm

I am so happy to see Brenda gone.  I was getting tired of her "I'm running the game" crap.  See ya, smug lady.  Still don't like Nay, though.

Gotta give props to Jane for that Immunity win.  That woman is tough.

Written By: snozberries on 11/17/10 at 10:04 pm

I am so happy to see Brenda gone.  I was getting tired of her "I'm running the game" crap.  See ya, smug lady.  Still don't like Nay, though.

Gotta give props to Jane for that Immunity win.  That woman is tough.

No shyt I'd like to see Jane make it to the end. I have mo idea how this is gonna pan out tho.  *no idea even lol. I love how my phone won't let me go back after I reach a certain point. In my post.

Ya know I'm surprised Brenda didn't go sooner. Seems whenever people get cocky like that it's their week to leave.

Written By: loki 13 on 11/18/10 at 3:42 pm

I'm glad they chose Brenda, whenever I hear someone brag about controlling the game it's extra sweet to see them take
the walk of shame.

The game is now there for Fabio or Jane. All they need to do is let it slip that Sash is next. They tell Chase they are targeting
Sash, which may force him to use the Idol, then vote off Chase. With the idol gone Sash will be a sitting duck.

Now that they are in jury mode NaOnka has to stay. All the players know that everyone in the jury has been wronged by her
so the smart move is to make sure she is in the finals, no way they'll give her the million.

I had to laugh at the fire. What brilliance, surrond a fire with a bunch of wooden objects next to a wooden shelter then leave
it unattended, Smokey The Bear would be proud.

Written By: snozberries on 11/19/10 at 9:16 am

Smoky the bear would be proud.

Okay how cool would it be to see holly, Jane and dan in the finale? Lol i don't think it's ever been all "old" people. 

Good plan you have to take out chase. I don't know if their smart enough to pull it off.

People could hate naonka but if she ended up in the end with dan and holly (cuz janes sob story is too much to ignore) then they may decide villain or not that she played a better game.

I just want to hear the conversation at camp. I want to know if they pucked up on the fact that Brenda pointed out that nay has an immunity necklace.

I almost wish sash had given Brenda his.
That he and Bren voted for nay and chase and Kelly p voted for benray. Benray lost the tie then Brenda and nay could have a fight about the necklace reveal back at camp.

Remember those choose your own adventure books? I want a choose my own survivor outcome. Lol

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 12:51 am

Nayonja could officially be the most evil person to play the game. Yes- even worse than that ugly troll Russell.

I can't believe she's talking about quitting and then refused to back out of the reward to benefit the others.

If she decides not to quit. And the quitters piss me off more than anything.  But if she decides not to quit she should be voted out. No wait. She should be punished and forced to stay. Only problem is- the longer you stay in the game the better the consolation prize money.

Holly made a pretty cool power play. She potentially earned a ton of votes from the future jury members.

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 12:53 am

Purple Kelly is a nursing student. How the he'll is she going to face the challenges of nursing if she's a quitter?

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 12:56 am

Watching these people dig into unwrapped candy. Do you think they had a chance to wash their hands?  8-P

Nayonkas a bitch. I know. I keep repeating myself but she's purely evil. A black hearted snake.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 1:05 am

"Regale ne with a story woman."  :D

I love jeff probst!!!

How delusional do you have to be? Did she really think she could win the game???
I can't wait for the finale reunion!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 1:08 am

Ding dong the bitch is gone!!!
Kelly is a loser.

Those damn torches shoulda been tossed into the fire. Incinerated. Obliterated. Anything but "smuffed"  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 1:08 am

Ding dong the bitch is gone!!!
Kelly is a loser.

Those damn torches shoulda been tossed into the fire. Incinerated. Obliterated. Anything but "smuffed"  ::)

Least jeff could do is break them in half.

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 1:10 am

Least jeff could do is break them in half.

They shouldn't be allowed on the jury. The two people voted out before Alina should be brought in to take their seats on the jury.

Written By: loki 13 on 12/02/10 at 5:34 pm

They shouldn't be allowed on the jury. The two people voted out before Alina should be brought in to take their seats on the jury.

This I agree with, they shouldn't even be allowed back for the reunion. Erase their names like they never existed just like
the first person voted off...ole what's her name?

It took a lot of balls for Dan to go on the reward. Holly stayed behind for the tarp and rice but Dan should have done it.
He did nothing to win the challenge so the least he could have done was stay behind.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/02/10 at 6:57 pm

Nayonka is completely delusional.  They way she talked about quitting, it sounded like it was the noble thing to do.  Nope, bitch, you missed your chance at being noble when you didn't bow out of the reward so the others could have a tarp and more rice.

I would love to see one of the kids in her class quit playing a game with the excuse "I couldn't take it but I am proud of the way I played and the way I went out"  I wonder how that would go over. ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/02/10 at 6:58 pm

Agreed

Written By: snozberries on 12/02/10 at 8:02 pm

This I agree with, they shouldn't even be allowed back for the reunion. Erase their names like they never existed just like
the first person voted off...ole what's her name?

It took a lot of balls for Dan to go on the reward. Holly stayed behind for the tarp and rice but Dan should have done it.
He did nothing to win the challenge so the least he could have done was stay behind.

you're right. I was so blinded with rage by naonka I forgot all about dan.  He sits out of most challenges and yeah- he would have been the next logical choice to sit out.  I wonder, had the I wanna go home drama not occurred, if they would have noticed this because no one seems to have even thought twice about Dan.

karma!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/08/10 at 9:41 pm

I was glad Chase took Holly on the reward.  She deserved it after giving it up last week for a tarp and rice.  Probably not smart to not take Sash but it was hella funny that he didn't. 

Yeah, I can't stand Sash.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/10 at 3:14 am

I was glad Chase took Holly on the reward.  She deserved it after giving it up last week for a tarp and rice.   Probably not smart to not take Sash but it was hella funny that he didn't. 

Yeah, I can't stand Sash.

Sash looks like a refugee from a concentration camp. He needs to eat  ;D
Nice blindsided thought. I still think dan is safe in the final three who'd vote for him except for maybe fabio and benry.
::)

My guess is sash holly and dan final three.

Everyone is right. You can't take Jane.  Fabuios not smart enough to make it to the end.
At least I don't think so. And if they were smart they'd get chase out while they could.

I wonder who'd win holly or sash.  Or holly or chase.
Assuming dan is the third.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/10 at 7:06 am

I think you are right with the final 3.  Although I would love it if they replace Sash with Fabio.  It could happen, if Fab went on an immunity win run.  With a Sash/Dan/Holly F3, please let Holly win.  Anyone but Sash.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/10 at 10:21 am

I think you are right with the final 3.  Although I would love it if they replace Sash with Fabio.  It could happen, if Fab went on an immunity win run.  With a Sash/Dan/Holly F3, please let Holly win.  Anyone but Sash.

And anyone but Dan... he's done NOTHING... he can't do challenges. Plus he drives a ferrari or a jag or something... I'm sorry but I don't want to hear about how successful you are at home... some people playing the game actually need the money  >:( 

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/10 at 6:42 pm

And the shoes he brought?  You are right, ridiculous.  So, I guess out of the final three we think it should be Holly. 

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/10 at 7:04 pm

And the shoes he brought?  You are right, ridiculous.  So, I guess out of the final three we think it should be Holly. 

for lack of a better choice absolutely.  Honestly I'd love to see Jane take it...and I hope she at least gets fan favorite.  It'd be nice if they were stupid enough to take her to the end....

Written By: Dagwood on 12/09/10 at 8:58 pm

That would be nice, but I don't see it happening.  They all seemed to realize that if she makes it to the end she wins.

Written By: snozberries on 12/09/10 at 10:39 pm

That would be nice, but I don't see it happening.  They all seemed to realize that if she makes it to the end she wins.

Yeah maybe chase and fabio will forget because they're so busy playing one of the other aspects of the game.  ;D

Or she could go on an immunity challenge rampage and win them all when it actually matters.
8)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/10/10 at 7:06 am

Or she could go on an immunity challenge rampage and win them all when it actually matters.
8)

I could totally see her doing this.  She is a tough old bird. 8)

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:30 pm

In loving this ep.

Poor crybabies you knew only some people wouldve been left behind.
Boo frigging hoo.  Get over yourselves. He took Jane on the last reward so he "had" to take
Sash. He didn't have to take holly tho.

Ah keeping holly close makes sense.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/10 at 9:31 pm

It was rather annoying, wasn't it? 

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:32 pm

Now that Jane knows she's fourth in a four person alliance it could be game on.

I anticipate a tie between fabio and chase if neither wins immunity.

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:41 pm

Holy crap! Fabio wins immunity!

I think they'll vote off chase unless they can sweet talk Jane it's gonna be 3 chase and who do chase, sash and holly vote for? Jane or dan?

I wonder if chase can  convince fabio that he's still in the alliance and get him to vote with them.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:44 pm

Hmmm Jane or dan?
I want them to send dan home but let's face it he's no threat.  ::)

Here comes Jane.

Wow chase can't even lie or blindsided Jane

If I were holly and sash I'd vote out chase for being wishy-washy and for putting them in such an awkward position

Take the game Jane come on you can do it!!!

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:47 pm

All she needs to do is remind sash and holly how much more of a physical threat chase is than her.

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:48 pm

He'll hath no fury like the wrath of Jane!

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:53 pm

Holly and sash will turn on chase if fabio wins next week.

Whoo hoo open alliance proposition! I love it.

A tie between holly and Jane would be awesome!

I repeat!

He'll hath no fury like the wrath of Jane!

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/10 at 9:58 pm

Aw man!!!! They all suck!  >:(

At least Jane went out in a blaze of glory.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/10 at 6:36 am

Sorry about Jane.  That tribal made me mad.  I love how she brought up the shoes, telling them in her neck of the woods that would have landed Holly in jail.

I can't wait for her question at the final TC.  It is going to be fun. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/16/10 at 1:34 pm

Sorry about Jane.  That tribal made me mad.  I love how she brought up the shoes, telling them in her neck of the woods that would have landed Holly in jail.

I can't wait for her question at the final TC.  It is going to be fun. ;D

Yeah it will. I can't believe fabio and dan votes for her

I forgot about the two immunity necklaces tho. ( when I made my comments before)
If holly dan and fabio were smart they would vote out chase or sash next.

Sash could win - even tho he has enemies because he played the game the best
Chase could win because he played second best and he has "friends" on the jury
Holly could win because she managed to survive certain slaughter
Fabio could win because no one wants to give it to sash, chase or holly
Dan shouldn't get any votes  ::)

Written By: Dagwood on 12/16/10 at 2:08 pm

Out of those left I will root for Fabio.  I would love to see Dan win just to piss the rest of them off, though.  I am evil like that. :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 8:20 pm

Dude! Fabio's an animal on those puzzles.  :D

I'm guessing he did a ton of puzzles as a kid and he played a ton of tetris!

I don't know. I think dan's plan of voting holly out is stupid.

Chase is the bigger threat I think he has more friends than holly
Sash could get the he played the game best vote.

I hope they vote out dan tho cuz I hate him.

Okay commercials aost over. Yes I'm watching live

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 8:27 pm

At least dan knows he can't win. Lol

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 8:31 pm

Go Fabio!

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 8:41 pm

Dag-

How far into the ep are you?
I'm at the final fours  torch walk

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 8:45 pm

Nayonka- delusional til the end  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 8:59 pm

No way!!! The dingus is Hindus winning my heart right now  :o

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:10 pm

Dag-

How far into the ep are you?
I'm at the final fours  torch walk

They are scrambling now to get Fabio to take them to the end and I am loving it. ;D

Nayonka- delusional til the end  ::)

Totally.  Nice, happy and the smartest one out there?  I wonder what color the sky is in her world?

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:19 pm

Tribal- I actually think sash might have taken fabio with him.
I mean let's face it chase has the mist friends followed by holly

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:20 pm

I think nay's sky is chartreuse  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:22 pm

I think they shouldve forced a tie between sash and chase

But then again there's chase switching on his alliance again.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:25 pm

Alina votes for?

Marty votes for fabio

Brenda votes for sash? No that's right she votes for chase

Benry votes for fabio

Nay votes fir chase

Kelly who the he'll knows?

Jane fabio? Only cuz she's so pissed at chase

Dan fabio

Holly? Chase

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:27 pm

Omg when did fabio get smart?

Pitting sash against chase at tribal counsel is kinda genius.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:30 pm

Sash you can take a back seat ha ha!

I love how chase says you don't want to break an alliance but because of you (fab) we had to
Please I think he and sash broke more alliances than I've seen broken in the last three seasons.  ::)

I never thought fabio could win but in one bight he won me over.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:35 pm

Look at the pride on Marty's face during Fabio's speech.

We all know Fabio's gonna but a million dollars worth of weed but whatever  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:38 pm

Omg when did fabio get smart?

I think he always was.  I the the "duuuuude" persona was part of his strategy.  Making people think he was dumber than a box of rocks so they take him to the end.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:42 pm

Yeah Brenda's as pissed as I thought she would be.

Does sash really think anyone is buying his whole my friendships firmed are more important crap  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:43 pm

Marty's dumber than a bag of hammers defense.

Um chase- the idiots who quit- oh yeah they are voting for you.

Lame Marty!

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:44 pm

Wow holly looks better  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:45 pm

Marty's dumber than a bag of hammers defense.

That was lame.  I love how Chase turned it around and still told Marty he got the award. ;D

Holly does look good.  Amazing what a shower and a bed can do.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:47 pm

Ooh Jane is chomping at the bit!

Here we go!

NYC river eat! You go girl!

Chase is gonna take care of his mom and help cure cancer
I dont care what fabio says about caring for his parents but we all still know he's gonna blow it on weed.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:47 pm

Dayum...Jane looks evil during her speech to Sash.  eek

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:47 pm

When did benry get hot?

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:48 pm

Hmmm I wonder who's gonna get dan's vote  :D

Kelly and nay shouldn't get a question or a vote.
>:(

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:48 pm

I dont care what fabio says about caring for his parents but we all still know he's gonna blow it on weed.

;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:50 pm

Dayum...Jane looks evil during her speech to Sash.  eek

If I were sash I'd stay far away from Jane from here on out.

Stop crying fabio cuz I was beginning to like you.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:51 pm

Alina: I don't want to give
Money to a boy I want to give it to a man.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 9:54 pm

And they flip the camera to Dan, who is eating his finger. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:54 pm

Ha ha ha chase just said fabio got where he did because ge didn't know what was going on  :D

I think chase did a great job. I think I was right- it's gonna be close between fabio and chase

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:55 pm

And they flip the camera to Dan, who is eating his finger. ;D

Aw man I missed that!  :D
The tv in my parents guest room doesn't have a dvr

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 9:57 pm

Aw man! I think Probst is quitting  :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:02 pm

I hope it's close enough we have to hear all nine votes.
And I hope sash gets a big fat zero!  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:02 pm

I hate fabio's hair cut

He looks like a yuppie circa 1988

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 10:03 pm

Aw man! I think Probst is quitting  :\'(

I hope you are wrong.  I think it is just something to do with next season.

Fabio cut his hair?  Does that mean we have to call him Jud again? :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:04 pm

I hope you are wrong.  I think it is just something to do with next season.

Fabio cut his hair?  Does that mean we have to call him Jud again? :D

I hope I'm wrong too!

And yep!
;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 10:05 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!  Go Fabio!

love that Sash got NADA!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 12/19/10 at 10:07 pm

Wow, parents are trying to get NaOnka fired?  I love it.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:08 pm

Damn it's a tie.

Okay big question.

What if fabio got 4. Chase got 4 and Sash got one lonely vote? :D

Fascinating! And not the ending I expected 3 weeks ago (or even last Thursday!)

Oh and
Yay!!!!

Fabio - 5
Chase - 4
Sash - a big fat GOOSE EGG!!!  8)  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:10 pm

Wow, parents are trying to get NaOnka fired?  I love it.

As well they should. What a horrible influence/role model for her students.

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:12 pm

Mom's embarrassed cuz fabio's lying.
I think fab smoked a fatty in the green room  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:17 pm

There you dag. Chase can be your new country crush.  ;)

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:18 pm

Okay if he keeps singing you're taking away precious reunion dialogue right now. That's at least two or three questions we could've seen. 

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:30 pm

Terry Bradshaw has the forehead of a cro magnon  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:31 pm

Thank god Jane finally found something to eat  :D

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:40 pm

I hate nay. I'm glad there are people booing her.

I love jeffs reaction - she's a teacher? They let her work with kids?!?

Nay you wouldve left pre-merge not post merge.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:43 pm

Yay! Quitters will be punished!

Hope that was the announcement cuz I would miss probst if he left!

Written By: snozberries on 12/19/10 at 10:59 pm

Survivor redemption island! I'm so there!!!

Ciri vs rupert! Totally ciri. Lol

Written By: Dagwood on 12/20/10 at 6:56 am

Ciri vs rupert! Totally ciri. Lol

I recorded the reunion to watch tonight....Rupert is coming back?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/20/10 at 5:48 pm

http://www.rankopedia.com/CandidatePix/5325.gif

:D

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/10 at 2:28 pm

No jeff just used that as an example  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/21/10 at 6:46 pm

Damn, don't do that to me. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/22/10 at 12:35 pm

Damn, don't do that to me. ;D

sorry  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...