inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Radiohead may dump new album

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/26/10 at 1:22 pm

Radiohead are meeting on Monday to discuss whether they should "throw out" their new album and start again because they aren't completely happy with their new material.

The Creep hitmakers have spent the last year working on a follow-up to 2007's In Rainbows, but drummer Philip Selway admits the group is unsure whether to release the new songs or ditch them all and start recording again from scratch.

And the band will meet up next week to discuss the issue.

Selway says, "We've been working on material on and off for a year now and we've had the summer off so yes, we're basically taking stock on Monday and seeing what we need to do with the material to move it to those final stages. We're just returning to it with fresh ears and taking stock of where we are and how close we are to finishing stuff, really, and we won't know till Monday...

"You never know, we might get back together on Monday and after discussing stuff we might just throw this all out and say maybe we need to go back to the drawing board. Who knows, as I say, it's all up in the air at the moment."

Subject: Re: Radiohead may dump new album

Written By: JamieMcBain on 09/26/10 at 1:49 pm

Hopefully, they will release an album soon.

Subject: Re: Radiohead may dump new album

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/27/10 at 12:59 am

Dieter says:

Their story has become tiresome!
8)

Thom Yorke sings like he has a plug of Kleenex up his nose. 

I see why people like Radiohead and Radiohead seems to have the ingredients I like (including knowledge of obscure electronic music composers), but a fanship never developed. 

Check for new replies or respond here...