inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Hatchet II

Written By: ChrisBodilyTM on 10/03/10 at 6:50 pm

Is anybody here fortunate enough to have this film playing in your area? I'm still waiting.  :-\\ I am so pumped up to see this some time, if it ever reaches my area.

This sequel is unrated ansd stars Kane Hodder, Tony Todd, and Danielle Harris. The first one starred Kane Hodder and Tony Todd, and featured a cameo from Robert Englund. Writer-director Adam Green had an epic battle with the MPAA back in 2006, and has decided this time, to hell with them.

The film is playing only the Top 20 markets right now, but there is a chance it will expand. It's up at eventful.com for people to Demand It (which played no small part in the massive success of Paranormal Activity).

Here's the link: http://eventful.com/performers/hatchet-2-/P0-001-000238145-8/demand/

This movie would make my day if I got to see it. It's bad enough I still haven't sene Iron Man 2 or Inception yet, and I'm still waiting for Daeg Faerch's independent thriller, Sebastian, to get some kind of release.

Check for new replies or respond here...