inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What will 2011 bring?

Written By: Emman on 12/26/10 at 7:50 pm

What do you think the year coming up will bring? New styles, new fashion, music trends, the presidential candidates for 2012 should be known in 2011.

I personally think 2011 might bring in some new styles and trends to really get the 10's going
it will probably be economically the same as 2010 or worse.
riots in europe will probably get worse as the year goes by because of the harsh austerity measures
the US economy will get more government stimulus(thanks to Ben Bernanke)

Subject: Re: What will 2011 bring?

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/27/10 at 12:45 am

More wages!

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/27/10 at 5:12 am

2011 will probably see a lot of prepping for the upcoming presidential election.

Also, 2011 will be the year that we commemorate the tenth anniversary of the September 11th terrorist attacks, so that's going to be pretty big next year as well.

I can't believe we're already preparing for another presidential election! The last two years have really flown by.  :D

Written By: Howard on 12/27/10 at 6:30 am

I definitely see brand new technology,saying goodbye to bookstores as we have e-readers and kindles on sale,probably saying goodbye to Blockbusters as video and video game sales have gone up,vintage record stores probably won't be able to keep up as music is being listened to online almost all the time so I think 2011 and beyond will be the decade of The Internet.

Written By: Howard on 12/27/10 at 6:30 am

More wages!

more hours!

Written By: Philip Eno on 12/27/10 at 6:32 am

more hours!
...to sleep in?

Written By: Howard on 12/27/10 at 6:34 am

...to sleep in?

to work and maybe less sleeping in.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/21/11 at 12:40 pm

This is the time of year when I bump up our prediction thread to see how you did with your predictions. This was the only thread I could find from last year. I guess we didn't make too many predictions.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 7:40 pm

I don't know what 2012 will bring but I can see Barack Obama getting re-elected again
another dictator will be either shot or wind up with an ailment.

Written By: Henk on 12/22/11 at 5:25 am

This is the time of year when I bump up our prediction thread to see how you did with your predictions. This was the only thread I could find from last year. I guess we didn't make too many predictions.

Cat

Guess we weren't really looking forward to 2011... :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...