inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: what song is it tho..[please if you can help

Written By: lizzey on 02/07/11 at 1:50 pm

ok i was watching this video on fail blogs and it was funny but then i wanted to know what song he was acctually singing but cant find out some one please help me if you can..... :D

Subject: forgot to put the vid here it goes..

Written By: lizzey on 02/07/11 at 1:55 pm

ok i was watching this video on fail blogs and it was funny but then i wanted to know what song he was acctually singing but cant find out some one please help me if you can..... :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCRev-h8yq0

Subject: Re: what song is it tho..[please if you can help

Written By: Henk on 02/07/11 at 2:24 pm

Well, the singer's name appears to be Filipp Kirkorov (or Филипп Киркоров, in cyrillic). Apparently he's rather famous...in Russia. :-\\

I've read through pages of replies over there but sadly no one seems to know what song it is. So I guess you'll have to listen through all his songs...

Written By: LIZZEY on 02/07/11 at 3:02 pm

wow thats great your awsome...at least i got a name now...your the best...thank you much...  ;)

Written By: Creeder on 02/07/11 at 4:42 pm

Yeah thats good old Philipp Kirkorov. He's from my country Bulgaria and everyone knows him here, just like David Hasselhoff in Germany.  ;D
Sorry, but I can't tell you the name of the song. :-\\

Check for new replies or respond here...