inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: question for fans of "The Office" (US version)

Written By: kevwa10191 on 03/22/11 at 10:04 am

this may have been asked before, but I didn't see it anywhere here.

For anyone who watches it, who do you think will replace Michael Scott next season?

I love the show, but it has declined the past year or so, so personally I hope it either improves a lot, or ends in the next 1-2 seasons.  Because I'd rather it go down on a good note, and not be like The Simpsons and just go on and on and on...  And besides, 6 years is a good run.

I have no clue who will be the new boss, but some rumors are floating around. 

any thoughts?

(please don't turn this into a debate on which is better between the British and US versions haha)

Subject: Re: question for fans of "The Office" (US version)

Written By: joeman on 03/23/11 at 10:06 pm

this may have been asked before, but I didn't see it anywhere here.

For anyone who watches it, who do you think will replace Michael Scott next season?

I love the show, but it has declined the past year or so, so personally I hope it either improves a lot, or ends in the next 1-2 seasons.  Because I'd rather it go down on a good note, and not be like The Simpsons and just go on and on and on...  And besides, 6 years is a good run.

I don't know, as I thought Will Ferrell will replace Michael Scott but isn't.  Personally, I want to see Zach Galifianakis replace him, as he would be perfect for the job.  I just can't see Dwight or Jim take over the office though, the show would mess their personalities up.

Written By: 80sfan on 03/23/11 at 10:15 pm

Personally, I think the show should end in about 2 years at most. Like you said, leave on a good note.

Steve Carell is one hard person to replace.

Written By: Howard on 03/24/11 at 5:51 am

Jim Carrey.

Written By: DizzMcMinyard on 03/28/11 at 6:00 pm

Personally, I think the show should end in about 2 years at most. Like you said, leave on a good note.

Steve Carell is one hard person to replace.

Steve Carell is hard to replace indeed, but let's face it, the show should have ended on the wedding episode. It is quite crappy right now. I used to Laugh out loud all the time, now i barley chortle.

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/28/11 at 8:42 pm

I thought Adam Sandler was taking on the role...

Written By: Howard on 03/29/11 at 6:45 am

I thought Adam Sandler was taking on the role...

Jim Carrey would be a good candidate.

Written By: danootaandme on 03/29/11 at 1:08 pm

Andy Bernard...Nard Dog!  But Michael Scott will be hard to replace and maybe they should just let it go.

Check for new replies or respond here...