inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Maria Shriver - Dirt Bag

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/24/11 at 8:21 pm

So TMZ reports that it was Maria Shriver who leaked the whole baby-daddy story to the newspapers.

How scummy could she get? As understandable as it is to want to "get back" at Arnold and that jumpoff, didn't she think about what her actions would do to THE KID?  >:(

Her true colors are out and they are not flattering.

Subject: Re: Maria Shriver - Dirt Bag

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/24/11 at 8:35 pm

Okie-doke, nobody likes a snitch.  Still not as scummy as the other parties involved, IMO. 

I doubt the public controversy today will be a determining factor in the lifetime well-being of the kid.  Subsequent behavior of the adults in the child's life will determine that.  Of course, if past is prologue, I can see the kid getting thrown out of prep school for cocaine...but, hey, we've all got problems!
;)

Written By: whistledog on 05/24/11 at 8:46 pm

TMZ?  Because we must all believe in the truth that Harvey Levin speaks LOL

Written By: danootaandme on 05/25/11 at 7:09 am

Lyric, you started out blaming basting Maria for all this, and you keep trying to make her the worst in the situation.  It isn't working.  When Arnold told her the story(13 years later) he knew it would end up in the papers, that is the only reason he would tell her.  What? You think he came clean out of guilt?  It was his and the baby-mamas' responsibility to, before he talked to Maria, to sit the child and the non-bio dad, and explain the whole story. 

Written By: ladybug316 on 05/25/11 at 8:12 am

Fudge to you, Lyric Boy!  Maria is the dirtbag?  Blame the victim!  Shame on you!

Written By: snozberries on 05/25/11 at 9:09 am

TMZ?  Because we must all believe in the truth that Harvey Levin speaks LOL

Thank you.

Written By: snozberries on 05/25/11 at 9:14 am

So TMZ reports that it was Maria Shriver who leaked the whole baby-daddy story to the newspapers.

How scummy could she get? As understandable as it is to want to "get back" at Arnold and that jumpoff, didn't she think about what her actions would do to THE KID?  >:(

Her true colors are out and they are not flattering.

A) anyone who believes TMZ w/o unmitigating proof is an idiot.

B) we don't know what conversations  lead up to the leak.

C) it was gonna get out no matter who leaked it

D) leaking it allows you to control the when, where and who gets it out

E) why just think about "THE KID"? Why not consider all the kids?

F) we don't know that all those conversations didn't take place prior to said leak.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 05/25/11 at 11:53 am

Oh yeah, I can see how this all can be blamed on Maria-NOT!!!!

What so many others here have already said, that is blaming the victim.

Cat

Written By: snozberries on 05/25/11 at 12:03 pm

Oh yeah, I can see how this all can be blamed on Maria-NOT!!!!

What so many others here have already said, that is blaming the victim.

Cat

Exactly. Maria deserves zero blame. Ah-nuld knew he was married. The woman he slept with knew he was married.
When that chick got pregnant Ah-nuld had to know that the kid was possibly his do this crap about him not finding out until the kid was a toddler....I don't buy it. Ah-nulds lucky it didn't get out before he was elected govenator- CA was not so lucky.  ::)

Written By: danootaandme on 05/27/11 at 9:58 am

Exactly. Maria deserves zero blame. Ah-nuld knew he was married. The woman he slept with knew he was married.
When that chick got pregnant Ah-nuld had to know that the kid was possibly his do this crap about him not finding out until the kid was a toddler....I don't buy it. Ah-nulds lucky it didn't get out before he was elected govenator- CA was not so lucky.  ::)

I distinctly remember a story about a child he had with another woman, and women came forward that said he had harassed them, but people ignored it, and Maria stood by him. 

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 1:47 pm

I distinctly remember a story about a child he had with another woman, and women came forward that said he had harassed them, but people ignored it, and Maria stood by him. 

I remember the groping incident and claims of infidelity and maria standing by him thru that but nothing about another kid.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/27/11 at 5:15 pm

Lyric, you started out blaming basting Maria for all this, and you keep trying to make her the worst in the situation.  It isn't working.  When Arnold told her the story(13 years later) he knew it would end up in the papers, that is the only reason he would tell her.  What? You think he came clean out of guilt?  It was his and the baby-mamas' responsibility to, before he talked to Maria, to sit the child and the non-bio dad, and explain the whole story. 

Hey I don't blame Maria for the fact that Arnold was out hosing down anything that moved.  He's clearly in the wrong, that's quite obvious.

But when Maria's 'side' leaks out the news to the local newspapers, it is done with no consideration for the kid, who is the only person that we know with absolute certainty is blameless in this matter.

How'd you like to be this kid lately?  His life has instantly been made miserable by somebody's need to "get back" at Arnold.

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 5:22 pm

Hey I don't blame Maria for the fact that Arnold was out hosing down anything that moved.  He's clearly in the wrong, that's quite obvious.

But when Maria's 'side' leaks out the news to the local newspapers, it is done with no consideration for the kid, who is the only person that we know with absolute certainty is blameless in this matter.

How'd you like to be this kid lately?  His life has instantly been made miserable by somebody's need to "get back" at Arnold.

again...we don't know what conversations were being had before the info was "leaked" 

and you seem to forget arnold's kids with Maria...obviously they are affected by this news too. I'm willing to bet, IF Maria was the source of the "leak" she thought long and hard about it before acting.

And i'm with Danoot....it sure sounds like you're laying most of the blame at Maria's feet, If Ah-nuld had learned to keep  it in his pants no one would be having this discussion

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/27/11 at 5:33 pm

again...we don't know what conversations were being had before the info was "leaked" 

and you seem to forget arnold's kids with Maria...obviously they are affected by this news too. I'm willing to bet, IF Maria was the source of the "leak" she thought long and hard about it before acting.

And i'm with Danoot....it sure sounds like you're laying most of the blame at Maria's feet, If Ah-nuld had learned to keep  it in his pants no one would be having this discussion

You make a good point, the Schwarzennegger kids are having no fun with this either.  Even more reason for this whole issue to have been dealt with discreetly instead of leaked out like that.

But in the end it is the heretofore unnamed boy who bears the brunt of undeserved hassle.

I doubt that she thought long and hard about it.  If she had, then she would not have done the leak...

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 6:02 pm

You make a good point, the Schwarzennegger kids are having no fun with this either.  Even more reason for this whole issue to have been dealt with discreetly instead of leaked out like that.

But in the end it is the heretofore unnamed boy who bears the brunt of undeserved hassle.

I doubt that she thought long and hard about it.  If she had, then she would not have done the leak...

chances are it was on the verge of being leaked...the woman filed divorced papers and claimed in those public records that there were no children resulted from the marriage yet she'd been passing the kid off as the husband's son so that was a big clue.

Written By: danootaandme on 05/27/11 at 9:21 pm

chances are it was on the verge of being leaked...the woman filed divorced papers and claimed in those public records that there were no children resulted from the marriage yet she'd been passing the kid off as the husband's son so that was a big clue.

Lyric wants very much to make Maria the demon, just as in the Jeff Conaway thread he is more interested in blaming Jeffs girlfriend for his troubles. Considering the vitriol that seems to be saved for the women involved it makes it appear that, perhaps, he, Lyric, just has woman issues.  It is just deflecting the bad behavior and personal responsibility of that 2 dimensional slug that Arnold always has been.  Arnold and the other woman knew the story was going to hit the minute Maria left him, it was up to Arnie and the mother to sit him down right away. Maria has hired an investigator to find out about any other children, she has the right to know, and so do her her children, any children of Arnold are the brothers and sisters of her children, they have the right to know. The other children that we are told are out there should be told, it isn't Maria's fault if they find out in the media, either, it is all on the mothers and father from the minute of conception.

Written By: snozberries on 05/27/11 at 9:30 pm

Lyric wants very much to make Maria the demon, just as in the Jeff Conaway thread he is more interested in blaming Jeffs girlfriend for his troubles. Considering the vitriol that seems to be saved for the women involved it makes it appear that, perhaps, he, Lyric, just has woman issues.   It is just deflecting the bad behavior and personal responsibility of that 2 dimensional slug that Arnold always has been. 

Yeah I picked up on the comments in the Conaway thread. I'd say your observations are probably correct 

Arnold and the other woman knew the story was going to hit the minute Maria left him, it was up to Arnie and the mother to sit him down right away. Maria has hired an investigator to find out about any other children, she has the right to know, and so do her her children, any children of Arnold are the brothers and sisters of her children, they have the right to know. The other children that we are told are out there should be told, it isn't Maria's fault if they find out in the media, either, it is all on the mothers and father from the minute of conception.

Totally agree.

Written By: snozberries on 05/28/11 at 8:16 am

I don't normally like Elisabeth Hasselbeck but I have to give her credit when she deserves it..... The View, Tuesday May 24th on the possiblity that Maria leaked the story....

Elisabeth: We all know who leaked first....it was Arnold
Joy Behar: Talk about your trickle down theory!

;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/28/11 at 8:53 am

Lyric wants very much to make Maria the demon, just as in the Jeff Conaway thread he is more interested in blaming Jeffs girlfriend for his troubles. Considering the vitriol that seems to be saved for the women involved it makes it appear that, perhaps, he, Lyric, just has woman issues. 

Did you ever see Celebrity Rehab when Conaway was on?  His girlfriend was constantly tempting him with inappropriate situations that got him back onto the pills.  Mind you even without her he was most likely gonna relapse but with her around it was more or less an immediate thing.

Woman issues? Doubtful.  I never busted Tiger Woods' wife on their situation.  Heck I think she called it straight... kicked him out once she knew what was up but then she took care to keep the kids out of the spotlight.  Ditto for the Sandra Bullock/Jesse James thing a while back. Soon as Sandra found out Jesse was hosing down anything that moved, she told him to hit the road.  Good for her. 

But when the woman (or the man for that matter) do things that put the innocent kid in jeopardy, yeah... I'm gonna call her out on it just Like I would if a guy did the same thing.

Written By: snozberries on 05/28/11 at 9:23 am

Barbara Walters read a press statement on Wed. View (5/25)  from Maria's camp...

"The TMZ report that Maria leaked the story is completely made up; there is no truth to it."

Written By: Claybricks on 05/28/11 at 10:13 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rziE39JWfs

Arnold's movies may have caused Maria to become concerned for her life lol

Dan

Written By: Lindee on 05/28/11 at 4:16 pm

Arnold is a real dirt bag IMO.

Written By: snozberries on 05/28/11 at 5:48 pm

Arnold is a real dirt bag IMO.

agreed

Written By: Howard on 05/28/11 at 7:15 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rziE39JWfs

Arnold's movies may have caused Maria to become concerned for her life lol

Dan

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...