inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Sean Kingston Crashes Watercraft into a Florida Bridge

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/30/11 at 8:06 am

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20110530/ap_en_ot/us_people_sean_kingston_crash

MIAMI – Authorities say rapper Sean Kingston is hospitalized after crashing a personal watercraft into a Miami Beach bridge.

A representative for his label Epic Records confirmed early Monday that Kingston was in a crash and "was now stabilized." No further information was provided.

Kingston rose to fame with his 2007 hit "Beautiful Girls" and was also featured on songs by artists including Justin Bieber.

Subject: Re: Sean Kingston Crashes Watercraft into a Florida Bridge

Written By: whistledog on 05/30/11 at 11:45 am

I hope he is OK.  I really liked his song 'Beautiful Girls'.  Alot of people ripped into that song, saying it was terrible, because it borrowed from 'Stand By Me', but I thought it was fantastic.

Written By: Shiv on 05/30/11 at 8:59 pm

I hope he is OK.  I really liked his song 'Beautiful Girls'.  Alot of people ripped into that song, saying it was terrible, because it borrowed from 'Stand By Me', but I thought it was fantastic.

It doesn't simply borrow from Stand by Me, its the exact same song with different lyrics.

That being said, I do like his song "Fire Burning".

Written By: tv on 05/31/11 at 2:04 pm

Whatever happened to this guy? He literally had 15 minutes of fame.

I liked "Take You There" by him.

Check for new replies or respond here...