inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Cheryl Cole lands first film role with J-Lo and Diaz

Written By: Philip Eno on 08/13/11 at 9:30 am

Cheryl Cole has landed her first part in a Hollywood movie.

The former X-Factor judge is to make an appearance in a film alongside Cameron Diaz and Jennifer Lopez.

A tweet from Cheryl's PR said: "Cheryl Cole is confirmed for a small cameo appearance in the film What To Expect When You're Expecting."

The storyline focusses on the lives of four couples during pregnancy.

There's no confirmation about what role she'll take but there are reports she'll play a TV talent show judge.

It comes just months after she was dropped as a judge on the US version of the X-Factor.

She was replaced on the panel by ex-Pussycat Dolls singer Nicole Scherzinger.

Prior to that she appeared on three series of the UK's X-Factor alongside Simon Cowell, Dannii Minogue and Louis Walsh.

What To Expect When You're Expecting will be the Girls Aloud singer's first film role.

Glee's Matthew Morrison, Twilight's Anna Kendrick and Gossip Girl's Chace Crawford also star in it.

The film is due out in the UK next year.

Subject: Re: Cheryl Cole lands first film role with J-Lo and Diaz

Written By: whistledog on 08/13/11 at 2:26 pm

Will she have a topless scene, cause I'd pay double admission charge to see that :o

Subject: Re: Cheryl Cole lands first film role with J-Lo and Diaz

Written By: Howard on 08/13/11 at 7:40 pm

Will she have a topless scene, cause I'd pay double admission charge to see that :o

God I hope so.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...