inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/04/11 at 10:51 am

Read all about it here.

Subject: Re: Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy

Written By: seamermar on 09/04/11 at 11:18 am

I think, Lyricboy, you must've had posted it in "weird things that scares you "

Awesome and scary story of how a movie-star can steamroller all over out of celluloid.
Besides it seems a case of solution worse than problem.

Someone should tell Seagal, : "Why must you live out  the violent justice deals that you play on the films ? "  8-P 8)

Poor puppy  :(

Subject: Re: Actor Steven Seagal Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Puppy

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/04/11 at 11:22 am

Besides it seems a case of solution worse than problem.

Indeed.  The raid was conducted to address some sort of animal-cruelty situation.  :-\\

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/11 at 1:35 pm

Anybody who volunteers to hit the streets with Sheriff Arpio is some kind of a sicko. 
8-P

Written By: Davester on 09/04/11 at 1:38 pm

He should be sued for bad acting in worse movies...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/04/11 at 1:54 pm

Since when do you need a tank to kill a puppy?  I usually just squeeze right there on the wind pipe and the upper spine!

Nononononono!  Maxwell's just making a sick joke.  He would never harm a dog.

Not for free, anyway.

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/04/dogrun.gif

Written By: Emman on 09/04/11 at 7:24 pm

But the puppy was going to hijack a train. :D

Written By: Howard on 09/04/11 at 7:30 pm

He should be sued for bad acting in worse movies...

That's true.

Written By: Howard on 09/04/11 at 7:31 pm

poor puppy.  :\'(

Written By: Indy Gent on 09/05/11 at 12:47 pm

I've always disliked Steven Seagal, and now I know why. RIP, Puppy. :\'(

Written By: 80s_cheerleader on 09/06/11 at 10:02 am

"Llovera's attorney, Robert Campos, told The Associated Press Friday his client didn't accuse Steven Seagal of killing an animal on his property in a notice of claim filed against the sheriff's office.

"My client never accused Seagal of having anything to do with the death of his puppy," Campos said. "He (Llovera) just wanted an apology from Seagal for his role in the destruction of my client's home, property and animals." (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2011/09/02/DDVN1KVK2G.DTL)

Okay, if he's not accusing him of killing the puppy, why is he suing him???

Written By: King Tut on 09/06/11 at 4:28 pm

Imagine the opposite:  Puppy Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Actor Steven Seagal.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/06/11 at 6:12 pm

Imagine the opposite:  Puppy Sued for Driving Tank into Arizona Home, Killing Actor Steven Seagal.

Why, that...that's not fair!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/tank.gif

Written By: Howard on 09/06/11 at 7:53 pm

and I've seen dogs go behind the wheel.

Written By: Tia on 09/06/11 at 8:17 pm

dog bites man. now THAT's news.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/07/11 at 11:57 pm

dog bites man. now THAT's news.

Welcome to National Lamp00n's America.

http://smartdogs.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/kill-this-dog.jpg

...where cops shoot dog is departmental policy.  WTF is it with cops and dogs?  No, seriously, what's up with what appears to be a national trend?

I'm all for officer safety, I'm willing to turn a blind eye when it's a pit bull or an aggressive breed, or when I can there's anything in the story to suggest that the dog was a threat to officer safety, but using a goddamn armored personnel carrier is making the whole "do-what-we-say-or-we-shoot-your-dog" thing a little ridiculous, even by Maricopa County's "standards".

Written By: Howard on 09/08/11 at 7:23 am

One day a dog is gonna bite Steven Segal in the ass! >:(

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/08/11 at 10:53 am

Welcome to National Lamp00n's America.

http://smartdogs.files.wordpress.com/2009/12/kill-this-dog.jpg

WTF is it with cops and dogs?

Ha-ha! NatLamp, classic!
;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3LrFEbxWzXI
Teevee edit.  The line is: "Explain this, you sonofabitch!"

Written By: Bobby on 09/10/11 at 6:05 am

It was probably Steven Seagal's most energetic performance to date, lol.  ;D

Check for new replies or respond here...