inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Biggest Loser Season 12 & now season 13!

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/11 at 10:28 am

I miss Jillian.  Having said that I love Bob and that new dude is HOT!!!

I'm having a hard time with Anna.  In her intro she said she's been an athlete her whole life and knows about determination and commitment. Sorry but there's so much more to eight gain than lacking determination and commitment  ::)

I'm fairly certain this is the season I auditioned for  :\'(  The timings about right.  Oh well maybe I wasn't ready I gained 12lbs since my audition.  :-\\

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser Season 12

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/11 at 10:29 am

I could've walked a mile.  Ran about .25 miles  ;D

TORTIOSE vs. HARE  ;D

It's so sweet how the tortoises were supported by the hares!

I wouldve been on bobs team  :\'(

Although I don't know if I could run (let alone win) marathon.  Great twist tho!!! I love it.

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser

Written By: whistledog on 09/21/11 at 11:24 am

Anyone find it ironic that they got Anna Kournikova to do a show called "The Biggest Loser"?

She won lots of tennis matches :D

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/11 at 11:35 am

WEIGH IN:

ANNA'S TEAM:  49 lbs

17 lbs
4 lbs
12 lbs
6 lbs
10 lbs but this is the one who left the ranch so.....the women are not doing well.... I blame Anna not the contestants.

BOB'S TEAM:  126 lbs

22 lbs
32 lbs
16 lbs
37 lbs
19 lbs

Bob's team spanked them!!!  :o

DOLVET'S TEAM:  89 lbs

21 lbs
17 lbs
15 lbs
20 lbs
16 lbs

Tole ya Anna didn't know what she was doing!!! ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 09/21/11 at 5:23 pm

I agree...the new guy is HOT!  I would watch just for him.  :D

Not sure about Anna yet.  When she was talking about the weigh in, it seemed like it was all about her.  I hope she changes my impression.

Written By: snozberries on 09/21/11 at 6:28 pm

I agree...the new guy is HOT!  I would watch just for him.  :D

Not sure about Anna yet.  When she was talking about the weigh in, it seemed like it was all about her.  I hope she changes my impression.

She won't  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/27/11 at 11:16 pm

The lookon Ali's face when Johnny starts making those noises  ;D

I think Ali selected Johnny for a second round so she could laugh at him some more  ;D

Dude what crawled on his head and died there? Here's hoping he makes it to make over week  ;)

For therecord some of the donuts used as props looked tasty. Those donuts on the plates? Not even the least bit tempting to me.

Aw....no fun Johnny noises round two.

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/11 at 12:47 am

The curse of WEek 2 lives on for the red team (well two of them anyway) 34 lbs + 1 lb advantage.

Black team: dept for that one dude no curse on Bob's team!!! 39 lbs + 2 lb advantage.

Blue team: let's see if Anna can do better this week.
they only need to lose6 lbs each.  Since they didn't do well last week they should make it. If they don't make it she super sucks.
So far so good. 2 weigh ins/12 lbs to go

3.... damn I was ki da rooting for them being the underdogs and all.  (okay not really but jeez that sucked)
Let's see hair boy can lose 9 lbs.

um....are you effing kidding me!!!!  :o

Eff it. Anna sux. Hair boy suxxx and the blue team suxxxx let's get them all out so Anna can go home.

I miss Jillian

Written By: Dagwood on 09/28/11 at 6:41 am

Eff it. Anna sux. Hair boy suxxx and the blue team suxxxx let's get them all out so Anna can go home.

I miss Jillian

Me too. :(

I am rooting for the black team.  Partly because of the age thing but then because they keep showing up the red team.  Take that you young punks. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 09/28/11 at 1:52 pm

Me too. :(

I am rooting for the black team.  Partly because of the age thing but then because they keep showing up the red team.  Take that you young punks. ;D

Same here.  Anyone from the black team (except John) can win!!!

Written By: snozberries on 10/05/11 at 2:01 pm

Bob to whatshername (Jennifer or jessica) " i will break your other leg if you don't keep "

;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/05/11 at 2:03 pm

I really think Anna thinks weight lose is purely, and in her mind simply, mind over matter.  I don't think she understands how deep this crap runs.

Written By: snozberries on 10/05/11 at 2:04 pm

Why is it always NFL week and almost never NBA week.  :\'(

Written By: snozberries on 10/05/11 at 2:06 pm

Oh if the red team ultimately wins....tho I'm still rooting black...I would be okay with ram one or one of the girls.  I hate that Patrick dude.

Written By: snozberries on 10/05/11 at 2:45 pm

Maybe Patrick's not as big Oran ass as I thought he was

Or maybe patrick just played a beautiful strategy.  ;D  okay maybe not. 
;D

Oh and I loved how Bob declined the spa treatment on behalf of the black team    ;D

He's always annoyed when they take the luxury gifts.

Written By: snozberries on 10/12/11 at 3:30 am

During the initial work out I was gonna say the blue team really looks like they're half-assing it.... Judging by their results on the scale....well the first two anyway....looks like I was right.   Bonnie's crying is getting on my nerves.   All the crying always gets on my nerves but Bonnie cries a lt!

Black team has been dominating! I hope they can keep it up!  I really dislike John, his crying also annoys me.  I was worried Bob's pool workout, though intense urging by the pain they were in, wasn't enough kill the scale this week.....so long as they beat the blue team though I'm good....I'd like em to beat the  red team but I think Dolvett killed it this week. NICE! (they beat blue). Dude! Jennifer is on freaking crutches and lost 48lbs in 4 wks...  :o  I'm such a loser   :-\\

Hmmmm maybe the red team didnt work as hard as I thought they did...well Courtney didn't anyway- gonna have to see how the others do.  wow. The girls lost 5lbs combined... That's not good.  Dude vinny carries his weight like a pregnant woman  ;D   Vinny helped...heres where we see if Ramone really did take on a leadership role....he needs 10lbs...it's gonna be close so far all the guys have lost 7-9lbs... SNAP! He did it!  I said it before and I'll say it again... I'm rooting for black but I like Ramon...I'd be okay if he won.

Damn....blue team can't vote for Bonnie...I wanted her to go home

Written By: Dagwood on 10/12/11 at 7:16 am

Black team has been dominating! I hope they can keep it up!  I really dislike John, his crying also annoys me.  I was worried Bob's pool workout, though intense urging by the pain they were in, wasn't enough kill the scale this week.....so long as they beat the blue team though I'm good....I'd like em to beat the  red team but I think Dolvett killed it this week. NICE! (they beat blue). Dude! Jennifer is on freaking crutches and lost 48lbs in 4 wks...  :o  I'm such a loser  :-\\

Loving the black team.  They rock.  I think the red team spends too much time annoyed that they can't beat the black team instead of working of beating them.

I agree, Bonnie needs to go.  The way she stands at weigh in bugs the crap out of me.  Stupid, I know, but it does.

Written By: snozberries on 10/12/11 at 11:28 am

Loving the black team.  They rock.  I think the red team spends too much time annoyed that they can't beat the black team instead of working of beating them.

I agree, Bonnie needs to go.  The way she stands at weigh in bugs the crap out of me.  Stupid, I know, but it does.

Good point....but they're young so they probably all have ADD  ;D

I never noticed how she stands.  But I guess I will now....

Oh, and she totally sealed the blue teams fate- they were losing before but now they'll never win....catch that subtle difference?  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:02 pm

God!!!
What a horrible challenge. And I think Sunny pulls the lowest numbers on her team. The black team is royally screwed.
Bob is pissed!!!

Btw last week BL previews caught a glimpse before hitting stop, they showed bob in the home so it was obvious that the blk team "won"

Sunny was not convincing when she said she got it and wasn't ever coming in last again.  
The only saving grace is the blue team will probably pull 7 lbs btwn the two of them so I think if she loses six she might stay afloat.
I'm so stressed right now. Lol

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:09 pm

See. I know the blue team is working hard but it doesn't look like they are giving their all (especially Bonnie)
Well the black team either....jeez step it up.....not that the black team needs to.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:13 pm

Please let sunny do well so Bonnie can go home.

Ha ha 

Bonnie just asked if she could go at her own pace and Amna said no.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:22 pm

What's his name is angling to get Jenn out.
He doesn't need to angle, as much as I hate John she's the only one who makes sense because she's on crutches and can't participate in any challenges.

Ha ha. Sunny fell off the treadmill bob's all I need you on the floor, the tread mill helped me!  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:31 pm

Overweight and overwhelmed. That's aptly put Allie.

I wanna stay at fitness ridge for two weeks.

20 oz of orange soda has 17tsp of sugar.
John asks if you would sit and eat 17 tsp of sugar. Ummm yeah, I would, in fact I think I have.
I also used to drink a six pack of MD a day.... I don't do that any more.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:38 pm

I wonder if blk wins if sunny gets the prize since she's a member of the winning team.

I'm just gonna say it. Bobbies a drama queen. I don't think she's in as much pain as she seems to be.
Ya know how when Rodgers fall and are shocked. They cry either because of the shock, or to get sympathy when they notice mommy is watching...rarely are they really hurt.  ::)

After I realized I was fine I got up off my butt....see

I like how when Bonnie was on the ground John kept going.  ;D

Here's the difference between the teams...the black team basically walked the whole thing (even when the glasses were empty)  the red team ran when their glasses were empty. I'm so tired of the blk team half-assing it this week.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 9:45 pm

Taking bob to a BBQ joint is like taking me to a cheese fest.   ;D

Angry Dolvet is one sexy mo'fo!!!

You know how I feel about cowboys Dag but bob looks good in that hat.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 10:02 pm

Bonnie: Anna shows favoritism and she says she's patient but she's not patient with me.  ::)

Dude Becky was kicking ass, you were basically floating in the freaking pool.

Love how bob took Annas side. I don't like Anna any more than Bonnie does but I like her more than I like Bonnie.

If bonnie loses more than 3 lbs I'll be shocked. Okay....she lost 4  ::)  that's not great. Not by BL
Standards. Becky could pull an eight considering her low number last week but I doubt it.  Holy cheese & crackers!
I guess black is gonna lose. I was hoping for low numbers from blue but I kinda love that they beat red. But dammit! That means one more week of bobbies whiny ass.

Written By: snozberries on 10/18/11 at 10:21 pm

Wow  :o  bobs team kicked as... Well not Anton.  :-\\

Okay here we go. Can she do it?  She has to lose 7 lbs. I don't know. Bob could possibly pull that off.  

Holy shyt!!!  :o
I love bob so much! He's amazing!!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 10/19/11 at 6:52 am

Angry Dolvet is one sexy mo'fo!!!

You know how I feel about cowboys Dag but bob looks good in that hat.

Agreed on angry Dolvet.  Then again, any Dolvet is one sexy mofo. 

I missed the hat, but I can imagine.  Bob is no Dolvet, but he is pretty good looking in his own right.

Written By: snozberries on 10/19/11 at 11:43 am

Agreed on angry Dolvet.  Then again, any Dolvet is one sexy mofo. 

I missed the hat, but I can imagine.  Bob is no Dolvet, but he is pretty good looking in his own right.

Bob wore the hat at the ranch work out and the final weigh in.  There were at least five close ups of him where I forgot he's gay.

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/11 at 1:31 am

These numbers are abysmal....

At first I thought the women were menstrating but then vinny & Ramon  biffed it too.

:o

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/11 at 1:36 am

Anna's a bitch  Who the frack is she to judge the budding lovebirds. Several romances have been formed on the ranch why's she gotta be such a killjoy?  Oh she couldn't focus with her boyfriend in the stands. Know what? That sounds like a personal problem.

Gah I hate her!!!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/11 at 1:47 am

I did not see that coming. Bobs gonna be pissed.

Written By: Dagwood on 10/26/11 at 7:15 am

I missed the numbers last night.  We had to watch Dancing With The Stars, Corbin Bleu was on and that is Sarah's first boyfriend. :D

Are they all one team now or was it just for the night?

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/11 at 11:10 am

I missed the numbers last night.  We had to watch Dancing With The Stars, Corbin Bleu was on and that is Sarah's first boyfriend. :D

Are they all one team now or was it just for the night?

;D

The numbers were bad. 

John lost 10. Anton lost 8 Ramon lost one, Vinny lost four
Sunny gained 5, a bunch of girls lost 1-4. 

Did you see/wanna know who went home?

Written By: Dagwood on 10/26/11 at 6:51 pm

I watched that part.  I don't know where they are getting all the negativeness from Jen, though.  Did I miss something?

Oh yeah, Ramon annoys me.

Written By: snozberries on 10/26/11 at 10:26 pm

I watched that part.  I don't know where they are getting all the negativeness from Jen, though.  Did I miss something?

There must be some stuff that didn't make editing.  She's the first "villain" who cones across mostly sympathetic.... Since she's running 20 miles now I'm hoping she kills the marathon.    ;D

She was pining a little about not working with bob but if I was with Anna instead of bob I'd be pining for bob too.  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 10/27/11 at 6:58 pm

I was thinking the same thing when she was talking about running 20 miles.  Go Jen!

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/11 at 2:39 am

I can't believe it! Dolvett got Bonnie to work out I mean actually work out!!! And she didn't go all granny/mama drama on him.  :o

And then Bonnie has to go and do the water slide. I could walk up the hill faster than she slid down it.  Wtf is she crying about now?  ::)

I get emotional because I'm 63 yrs old and I can't believe um accomplishing these things. Ya know what? While you're laying there crying your team is falling even further behind. Just GO ALREADY.  I wish she'd been put back on Anna's team and I hope she goes home tonight.  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/11 at 3:27 am

I guess Anna can get results.  I still don't like her tho.

Please please please let you know who go home. Please. I know keeping her makes the team weak but also more annoying. Please do the right thing just this once. Please!!!!

Written By: snozberries on 11/02/11 at 3:34 am

I hate everyone except Ramon & vinny. Oh and what's her name? Bonnies old team mate. She had a good reason to vote the way she did; everyone else super sux!!!!  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/11 at 9:04 pm

I'dve been all over those yams in that temptation challenge. I'd've eaten like 5 plates of yams.  I love yams.
Alright maybe 3 plates of yams, a mashed taters and a pumpkin pie. Lol

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/11 at 10:09 pm

Johns a prick. Somewhere in this thread I said I hated him. Today proves it.
Way to call him out Antone!!!

I wish Ramone had made it to makeover week tho I wanted to see what they do to his hair.  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/11 at 10:11 pm

I wish Ramone had made it to makeover week tho I wanted to see what they do to his hair.   ;D

Thank you Ramon. You look good!

Written By: snozberries on 11/22/11 at 10:14 pm

I'm not convinced Jess is in love with him. I think she thought she'd never find love but now that she's thin her prospects are wide open. I get the feeling she's dying to sample the buffet.  :-\\

Written By: snozberries on 11/27/11 at 5:35 pm

watched the "where are they now" ep from Wed.... this is the first I've heard about Sam's accident. Poor Sam  :\'( :\'( :\'( :\'( 
i heart him so much!

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/11 at 10:48 pm

Just about to get to the weigh ins.  I just saw clips from next season. I hope Santa goes in week one cuz the puns are gonna get old fast.  ;D

No spoilers here just wanna say. Almost everyone looks amazing.  The lady who went home first only lost a Kessler 33 lbs.  All I rememve about her is she complained a lot.  ::)  33lbs would be amazing for any regular human being but I'm sorry....you were on the biggest loser you knew the finale was coming.  You should've lost 40-50.  >:(

All three of the at home finalist looked great.  The one who wins amazed me. I was yelling at my tv they did so welll

The finalist Ramone, Antone & ugh John are about weigh in.

John is soooo insincere I can't stand him. Go Antone! Or Ramone.....but mostly Antone!

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/11 at 10:53 pm

NICE TWIST!!!!!

In three weeks a new season.......I'm just gonna keep this thread going  ;)

Teams come in as partners but then get split....one works with bob the other with Dolvett.  This could actually be the best season ever. Lol

Written By: snozberries on 12/13/11 at 10:58 pm

I forgot to say I was really annoyed with how Dolvett praised John and then John gave all the credit to Bob....

Dolvett just made a comment about "no matter who gets the credit". Glad it didn't go unnoticed.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/14/11 at 5:34 pm

So glad Dolvett is coming back.  I just love him.

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/11 at 5:10 am

So glad Dolvett is coming back.  I just love him.

Me too... .

SO MAD JOHN WON!  >:( 

:D

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/11 at 7:08 am

Me too... .

SO MAD JOHN WON!  >:( 

I lost interest when they kept not voting off Bonnie.  They all annoyed me and I didn't want any of them to win after that.  Let's hope next season has smarter contestants......and more Dolvett.  Don't get me wrong, I love Bob....but Dolvett is definitely a pleasure to watch.  He could train me any day. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/11 at 7:12 am

I lost interest when they kept not voting off Bonnie.  They all annoyed me and I didn't want any of them to win after that.  Let's hope next season has smarter contestants......and more Dolvett.  Don't get me wrong, I love Bob....but Dolvett is definitely a pleasure to watch.  He could train me any day. ;D

too be fair....much as I hate bonnie..... come one- she was the one everyone (except that one shocking week) could beat!  ;D

Poor Vinny missed winning the at home prize by 3 lbs.  I think he missed getting to the finale by just a couple pounds too....

Written By: Dagwood on 12/15/11 at 6:15 pm

too be fair....much as I hate bonnie..... come one- she was the one everyone (except that one shocking week) could beat!  ;D

Poor Vinny missed winning the at home prize by 3 lbs.  I think he missed getting to the finale by just a couple pounds too....

True.  New season....fresh start.

I think the whole 3 trainers thing is too much.  I say keep it at 2, no more.  No more twists, either.  Just two teams fighting to lose weight.

Written By: snozberries on 12/15/11 at 11:23 pm

True.  New season....fresh start.

I think the whole 3 trainers thing is too much.  I say keep it at 2, no more.  No more twists, either.  Just two teams fighting to lose weight.

agreed...the twists and change ups were annoying.

and three trainers is too much. But  if they do get another trainer down the line hopefully its some trained in weight loss management and a stunt cast like anna kornakova.  She got great results (for the real world) but by biggest loser standards she really did suck.

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser Season 13

Written By: snozberries on 01/02/12 at 5:02 pm

One more day until the start of Season 13!!! Santa's gonna be there! Part of me wants him gone the first week cuz the santa jokes were pretty bad in the preview I saw... part of me wants him to make it to make-over week cuz who doesn't want to make over skinny santa!  ;D

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser Season 12 & now season 13!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/02/12 at 5:31 pm

Can't wait for it.  Santa should be interesting.

Written By: snozberries on 01/02/12 at 5:42 pm

Can't wait for it.  Santa should be interesting.

Ho Ho Ho... I mean Ha Ha Ha!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 01/03/12 at 9:34 pm

Not posting spoilers just for you, Q. ;D

Just have to say that I was laughing my butt off at the grandma that thinks Dolvett is a "fox and a half" ;D  (I also agree with her ;) )

And Bob sure has been working on his evil laugh.  I would probably pass out from fear if I was exercising and heard that laugh.

Written By: snozberries on 01/03/12 at 9:44 pm

Not posting spoilers just for you, Q. ;D

Just have to say that I was laughing my butt off at the grandma that thinks Dolvett is a "fox and a half" ;D  (I also agree with her ;) )

And Bob sure has been working on his evil laugh.  I would probably pass out from fear if I was exercising and heard that laugh.

oooh.... once I stop goofing off I can go watch!

Subject: Re: Biggest Loser season 13!

Written By: snozberries on 01/08/12 at 11:08 am

oooh.... once I stop goofing off I can go watch!

finally watched... I can't believe how (skinny) the contestants are this year... I mean really it's one of the smallest groups I've seen. 

At any rate Bob's team slacked off and lost the weigh in LOSERS... I bet Bob is gonna be pissed when he sees that a dude went home... they need all the dudes they can get for the initial weigh ins.

Personally I hate people who ask to be sent home.  I want to be on that freaking show so that's a spot you took from me you whinny loser who can't seem to be apart from your family for longer than a week.  >:( 

Written By: Dagwood on 01/10/12 at 10:16 pm

No spoilers just the comment:  Wow, not to smart, was it?

Written By: snozberries on 01/10/12 at 11:25 pm

Not reading your reply yet... just wanna say... I enrolled in the Jenny O try and get on the fitness ridge complex on FB!!! so far i'm in second place but since it just aired in the west coast I may have some competition  ;)

also... 6 minutes on the elliptical and 12 minutes on the tread mill... I could've pushed harder on both but since it's a new development I figured what I did was better than the nothing I did the day before and the day before that!  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 01/11/12 at 7:12 am

Not reading your reply yet... just wanna say... I enrolled in the Jenny O try and get on the fitness ridge complex on FB!!! so far i'm in second place but since it just aired in the west coast I may have some competition  ;)

also... 6 minutes on the elliptical and 12 minutes on the tread mill... I could've pushed harder on both but since it's a new development I figured what I did was better than the nothing I did the day before and the day before that!  :D

YAY! 

Don't worry, I didn't spoil anything...waiting for you to see the show.

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/12 at 1:00 pm

No spoilers just the comment:  Wow, not to smart, was it?

DUDE!!! 94 lbs??? WTF!?!?!?!  Have they never seen the show?  :o 

2% max....that would've been my guess!

Black team got lucky! LOL

I'm annoyed at how "small" everyone is. I mean all the women weigh, in week two, what most of the women normally weigh in week 8.  Sorry... I know if I had been selected I'd've been the biggest person on the team....therefore I deserve to be there more than them.

I love that Chisum kid. He reminds me of mikey...thankfully his dad is not as annoying as Ron!

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/12 at 1:01 pm

How uncomfortable was that vote??? I know there's been controversy in the BL house before but I don't think it's ever been that heated and that close to Alli. I think maybe she had a breakdown that night in her trailer! LOL

Written By: Dagwood on 01/11/12 at 5:57 pm

DUDE!!! 94 lbs??? WTF!?!?!?!  Have they never seen the show?  :o 

2% max....that would've been my guess!

Black team got lucky! LOL

I'm annoyed at how "small" everyone is. I mean all the women weigh, in week two, what most of the women normally weigh in week 8.  Sorry... I know if I had been selected I'd've been the biggest person on the team....therefore I deserve to be there more than them.

I love that Chisum kid. He reminds me of mikey...thankfully his dad is not as annoying as Ron!

I know....94 lbs?  Like Dolvett said, they are bad gamblers.  I love how they thought he would be proud when he basically told them they were nuts. ;D

Bob is trying to channel Jillian this season.  He really needs to tone it down.  I don't like the new "mean" Bob.  I want Smurfy Bob back.

I like the Chisum kid, too. 

Written By: karen on 01/11/12 at 6:42 pm

Biggest Loser UK has just started this week.

Apart from the fact that it is sponsored by Subway why do they have lots of other food products advertised during the show.  I always end up hungry watching it!

Written By: snozberries on 01/11/12 at 9:02 pm

Smurfy bob :-D

I know Karen they still do that here too.

Oh and I miss Curtis stone.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/18/12 at 7:05 am

No spoilers, promise.  But I have to say AUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

I can't wait til you watch, Q!  I want to unleash with my opinions on Conda.

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/12 at 1:48 pm

No spoilers, promise.  But I have to say AUUUUUGHHHHHH!!!!!!! 

I can't wait til you watch, Q!  I want to unleash with my opinions on Conda.

Unleash away my friend. Btw u can unleash in real time I've figured out how to avoid reading posts - it's called will power :-)

Freaking Joe- he better not be eligible for the at home prize. Team aqua couldve had his and his angry bro's spot  >:(

Frigging Conda- what a sorry assed sore loser. She's like a three yr old throwing a tantrum.
Wow- red team has a def. Alliance. The others need to try to break that up.  - tge people who voted for Lauren are the ones they need to break up. I'm hoping everyone who didn't vote for Lauren wakes up and aligns together stupid Kimmy....who will help the team win next week? Nancy? Or Lauren?  Tgat was a dumb vote.  Nancy is of no help to the team- she always sits out challenges. And Lauren can potentially lose more weight. Sure u wanna go to finale with the weakest but u wanna win challenges too.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/12 at 1:52 pm

Lauren ran a half marathon in Camarillo- 35ish miles from SB
I know she's not from there tho cuz she pronounced it Cam-a-ri-ill-o. She pronounced the LLs lol it's Cam-a-rio.

I hope dolvett kicks conda's ass next week.

Written By: Dagwood on 01/18/12 at 7:13 pm

If I were on the red team I would have voted Conda.  She was such a whiny baby last night I wanted to smack her.  You lost, get the hell over it. 

The other one that bugged me was the curly headed one on the red team that "hates to lose" and was slamming Chisum for beating her.  Get over yourself, babe.  I wish Chisum's dad would wake up and ream her ass for talking to his kid like that.  I would.

I truly think the only person on the red team I like is Santa.  That is sad, because I so want to root for Dolvett.

As for Joe?  not cool, buddy.  The aqua team needs to gang up on him at the finale and kick him.  They could have been in the house and I bet they wouldn't have quit.  Bob was too nice to him on the phone.  He needed his ass chewed big time.

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/12 at 7:30 pm

If I were on the red team I would have voted Conda.  She was such a whiny baby last night I wanted to smack her.  You lost, get the hell over it. 

The other one that bugged me was the curly headed one on the red team that "hates to lose" and was slamming Chisum for beating her.  Get over yourself, babe.  I wish Chisum's dad would wake up and ream her ass for talking to his kid like that.  I would.

I truly think the only person on the red team I like is Santa.  That is sad, because I so want to root for Dolvett.

As for Joe?  not cool, buddy.  The aqua team needs to gang up on him at the finale and kick him.  They could have been in the house and I bet they wouldn't have quit.  Bob was too nice to him on the phone.  He needed his ass chewed big time.

I don't think Bob was talking to him. I think bob was talking to a PA so that they could edit a convo in later. Joe was probably talking to a PA too.  That nite. In some other part of the house.  ;)

Yeah tgat curly chick was obnoxious. I think chisum thought she was joking. I don't think she was.  >:(

I'd pay to watch team aqua smack down Joe. But I don't think joe should be allowed at the finale. Or they could weigh him in but he should be ineligible for the at home  prize.  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 01/18/12 at 7:40 pm

Yeah tgat curly chick was obnoxious. I think chisum thought she was joking. I don't think she was.  >:(

I think you are right about her.  I really hate it when contestants have attitudes like that.

Written By: snozberries on 01/18/12 at 8:31 pm

I think you are right about her.  I really hate it when contestants have attitudes like that.

Me too.

Written By: snozberries on 02/07/12 at 10:48 pm

Sorry....been busy.....

Wtf!!!!  Two week recap:

Last week:

1) yay team aqua
2) dude...why everybody gotta hate on team aqua....they're back in the game....deal with it!
3) what? Are Conda & Kim 12?  ::)  sheesh grow up and start acting like adults!
4) thank you Nancy for saying what I was thinking
5) dude Adrian STFU!!! you're not helping
6) Dolvett please school the boy and teach him less is more?
7) holy crap bob's team sucked!!! :o
8) holy double crap folvett's team sucked worse  :o :o
9) at least they can't vote for Adrian
10) dude seriously! STFU

this week

1) Oh god Adrian's STILL flapping his damn jaw
2) can I vote him outta the house?  >:( ::)
3) bet the red team blows this! Yep....they did
4) ha ha! Did you see Bob's face when everyone let go  ;D
5) did Adrian just make his ass 4 Jenny o sausage patties?????  :o
6) aw crap here goes Conda again - nitch and bag! Ya know if you could lose weight flapping your jaw she and Adrian could both lose like 25-50lbs this week  ::)
7) daphne's smarter than her brother. She seems to have stepped it up and I admire the way bob broke it down for the team
8) ha ha ha Santa in a hoodie  :D
9) dolvett's on this...Conda won't shut up and Adrian doesn't listen
10) dude red team kicked ass in a way I never expected. Tho with the low numbers last week they kinda had to
11) holy crap/ black team smoked them!!!
12) who didn't see this coming?
13) DUDE!!!!SERIOUSLY!!!!!JUST STFU UP FOR LIKE ONE MINUTE!!!! good! Now do it without maddogging Mark!  Poor ally- she looks miserable!
14) ha ha ha now he's wearing a smoking jacket to go with his ascot!  ;D

Written By: karen on 02/08/12 at 8:34 am

In this week's UK Biggest Loser they went to Orlando for a week.

There were two challenges.  One involved running across a football pitches picking up balls and putting them on racks.  When a persons ball rack is filled they are eliminated from the game.  First person/team out gets a 2 pound disadvantage, last team in gets a 2 pound advantage.  A few players made a pact early on to vote off other people before anyone in the pact, so they ganged up on the last person not in the pact.  Since one person in this team was required to sit out to even up the numbers I think the team should have thought a bit smarter and got her to sit out.  Then there would have been more evenness about how the other players tried to get people out I think.

The other challenge (giving the winning team a 1 pound advantage) was in Johnny Rockets.  They had various fast foods to assign calorie counts to.  There was a tie for first place so they had a tie-breaker of how many calories in a plate of onion rings.  I thought about 890.  One team says 860, the other team says 300.  The answer was 880.  And I think we can spot why one team wasn't very successful at dieting before!

Anyway when it comes to the vote only the white team can vote who goes out.  Sarah, Amy Mac and Tamara.  Sarah is the only one not in the pact so she is expecting to go out.  Gasp, shock, horror when Amy Mac gives her vote first and she voted for Tamara!  Sarah votes next and also votes for Tamara.

Next week expect lots of shouting and falling out with Amy MAc because she broke the pact

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/12 at 1:58 pm

In this week's UK Biggest Loser they went to Orlando for a week.

There were two challenges.  One involved running across a football pitches picking up balls and putting them on racks.  When a persons ball rack is filled they are eliminated from the game.  First person/team out gets a 2 pound disadvantage, last team in gets a 2 pound advantage.  A few players made a pact early on to vote off other people before anyone in the pact, so they ganged up on the last person not in the pact.  Since one person in this team was required to sit out to even up the numbers I think the team should have thought a bit smarter and got her to sit out.  Then there would have been more evenness about how the other players tried to get people out I think.

The other challenge (giving the winning team a 1 pound advantage) was in Johnny Rockets.  They had various fast foods to assign calorie counts to.  There was a tie for first place so they had a tie-breaker of how many calories in a plate of onion rings.  I thought about 890.  One team says 860, the other team says 300.  The answer was 880.  And I think we can spot why one team wasn't very successful at dieting before!

Anyway when it comes to the vote only the white team can vote who goes out.  Sarah, Amy Mac and Tamara.  Sarah is the only one not in the pact so she is expecting to go out.  Gasp, shock, horror when Amy Mac gives her vote first and she voted for Tamara!  Sarah votes next and also votes for Tamara.

Next week expect lots of shouting and falling out with Amy MAc because she broke the pact

love it when people break a pact....

someone thought the fast food calorie count was 300  ::)    a kids burger at mcD's is 250....yep... I know that one well!  It's slightly ,ore than one of the midsized Healthy Choice/ Lean Cuisine meals.....hmmm one tiny burger or an actual meal? Even I don't have to think about that one!

In this last ep a team went to a sit down restaurant. They talked about what they would have normally ordered....let me tell you. I thought I could eat!!!  :o    some of those people's calorie counts were 3200.....for one meal!!! at least I don't eat cheese and pasta  :P

eta....I eat pasta...but not normally at restaurants.  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 02/08/12 at 4:36 pm

6) aw crap here goes Conda again - nitch and bag! Ya know if you could lose weight flapping your jaw she and Adrian could both lose like 25-50lbs this week  ::)

;D

Conda and Kim need to go next, please.  I can't stand either one of them.  I would love to see Daphne take Conda out.  It would be sweet justice.  Although, Adrian did just need to shut the heck up.

Written By: snozberries on 02/08/12 at 6:18 pm

;D

Conda and Kim need to go next, please.  I can't stand either one of them.  I would love to see Daphne take Conda out.  It would be sweet justice.  Although, Adrian did just need to shut the heck up.

That would be pretty nice! I hope Daphne makes it...just so she can.

When Adrian was telling whatshername 'I didn't vote for your grandmother' I was yelling at my tv shutup! You're not helping! You look like an idiot! Stop effing talking!  Especially once mark tried to talk to him.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/08/12 at 10:22 pm

That would be pretty nice! I hope Daphne makes it...just so she can.

When Adrian was telling whatshername 'I didn't vote for your grandmother' I was yelling at my tv shutup! You're not helping! You look like an idiot! Stop effing talking!  Especially once mark tried to talk to him.

I don't think he closed his yap the whole show.  Even if Conda and Kim hadn't been such witches when he came back, his mouth probably would have lost him the game this week.

I don't understand the players surprise at the Aqua team coming back.  It has happened before and will probably happen again.  Do any of these people not watch the show let alone reality tv?  Remember the season Jillian came back and took the black team to a secret location?  When the bus left those people and her motorcycle came down the road one of them said "That better be Jillian" without even knowing the twist.  THAT was a true reality tv watcher.  Yeah, I still love that scene and season.  Mostly because Jillian came back and beat workout Barbie off the show. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/09/12 at 1:33 am

I don't think he closed his yap the whole show.  Even if Conda and Kim hadn't been such witches when he came back, his mouth probably would have lost him the game this week.

I don't understand the players surprise at the Aqua team coming back.  It has happened before and will probably happen again.  Do any of these people not watch the show let alone reality tv?  Remember the season Jillian came back and took the black team to a secret location?  When the bus left those people and her motorcycle came down the road one of them said "That better be Jillian" without even knowing the twist.  THAT was a true reality tv watcher.  Yeah, I still love that scene and season.  Mostly because Jillian came back and beat workout Barbie off the show. ;D

That's one season I didn't watch....yet... but I plan too. I came into the show late but have been in love with it and managed to watch a couple seasons via Hulu.  But yeah...there's always a twist and people come back. Hell two seasons ago they brought back all the at home players for a chance to get back in the game *Stupid red team  >:( * 

what I wanna know.... and ya know somebody's gotta say it so it might as well be me... WHY THE HELL IS IT ALWAYS THE BLACK PEOPLE GOING HOME?  ::)    Sunny and O'neal and the blue team that one season.... I dunno it seems like it happens a lot. 

I wish.... more than anything else...that casting people would stop casting loud, obnoxious black people on reality. In a time where we have a black president I think the days of casting inarticualte, loud, and uncouth black folks to fill a particular stereotype should finally die... jus' sayin'  >:( 

Written By: Dagwood on 02/09/12 at 5:23 pm

It's a good season when you get to it.  At least I remember it being good. It could be that I loved Jillian and hated workout Barbie so I wanted to see her pound the annoying little blonde into the ground. ;D

I agree on the annoying thing.  The loudest, most annoying person in my office just happens to be white.  I would love to vote her off but unfortunately being annoying isn't enough reason to can her.  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/09/12 at 8:54 pm

It's a good season when you get to it.  At least I remember it being good. It could be that I loved Jillian and hated workout Barbie so I wanted to see her pound the annoying little blonde into the ground. ;D

I agree on the annoying thing.  The loudest, most annoying person in my office just happens to be white.  I would love to vote her off but unfortunately being annoying isn't enough reason to can her.  :D

It should be tho. It totally should be  ;D

Written By: Dagwood on 02/09/12 at 9:40 pm

It should be tho. It totally should be  ;D

I agree.  I will have to talk to the boss in the next staff meeting. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/12 at 8:43 pm

Daphne bs Conda. Hell yeah! GAME ON!
I truly hope Daph blows Conda out of the water....
And I hope the red team realizes how peaceful it is with her gone!

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/12 at 8:51 pm

So glad the black team is calling BS on Chris' pity party  ::)

Jesus....could the black team try any less harder to work out?  ::)
And..... Could they have had a worse strategy in the challenge  >:(

You know I'm not maternal but Dolvett was so cute with Conda's kid.
I'm'a say it.... Conda's got baby daddy issues and I think Adrian triggered some of them.....yeah I said it.  :P
Bet that's why she gave Dolvett so much 'tide too.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/12 at 9:33 pm

Daphne's impressing the he'll outta me!
I hope it's enough.

Written By: snozberries on 02/14/12 at 10:03 pm

YES!!!!

In your face black team! Daphne don't need you!  :P

The votes kind of a no brained right?  I'm guessing Roy cuz he's the least liked on the team.... Oh yeah- I forgot about Kimmy but I still think it's Roy.

He shocked me that he lost 9lbs tho red team should rethink their pov how can you call it distractions and lack of focus when he actually pulled thru despite your perceptions.

Alli called them on it but they don't wanna see it.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/12 at 5:21 pm

YES!!!!

In your face black team! Daphne don't need you!  :P

The votes kind of a no brained right?  I'm guessing Roy cuz he's the least liked on the team.... Oh yeah- I forgot about Kimmy but I still think it's Roy.

He shocked me that he lost 9lbs tho red team should rethink their pov how can you call it distractions and lack of focus when he actually pulled thru despite your perceptions.

Alli called them on it but they don't wanna see it.

I am thinking the red team could implode and I wouldn't care...as long as they didn't take Dolvett with them.  Roy was the only one left I really liked.

I was impressed that Daphne made it up all those flights of stairs in less than an hour.  She rocks!

As for Conda and Kim...I wish someone would knock the bitch face off of them both.

Written By: karen on 02/15/12 at 5:36 pm

In the UK version yesterday was make over day.  And of course the family members came to see them briefly afterwards so there were lots of tears.

Then they had to do an assault course and get their new hairstyle and nails all muddy!  Winner gets immunity, loser gets a weight disadvantage.

Written By: karen on 02/15/12 at 5:45 pm

Just been looking around a couple of websites.  The Biggest Loser house is not too far from where I live

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/12 at 5:53 pm

I am thinking the red team could implode and I wouldn't care...as long as they didn't take Dolvett with them.  Roy was the only one left I really liked.

I was impressed that Daphne made it up all those flights of stairs in less than an hour.  She rocks!

As for Conda and Kim...I wish someone would knock the bitch face off of them both.

Agreed! Especially the bitch face part lol

Written By: snozberries on 02/15/12 at 5:54 pm

Just been looking around a couple of websites.  The Biggest Loser house is not too far from where I live

That's pretty cool. One of these days I'm gonna start hanging out at subway in Malibu.....just in case lol

Written By: Dagwood on 02/15/12 at 7:09 pm

Agreed! Especially the bitch face part lol

I calls it as I sees it. ;)

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 9:48 pm

God that spaghetti, fried chicken, peanut butter cups and donuts look good

Obviously I could bypass the pizza and Mexican food and cheese sticks
The venison doesn't interest me
The Chinese food, although I like it I never crave it.

Believe it or not I could easily avoid the donuts

The pasta, chicken and pb cups would mess me up tho.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 9:49 pm

DAMN DAPHNE LOL

Trying to see the stragey there....
I get getting back at Conda but Jesus make the black team stronger

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 9:54 pm

If every one knows it's Daphne what the hell does it matter?
Please the moment is over- move the eff on.....

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 9:55 pm

I like Emily.... Look Daphne was stupid but really it doesn't matter right?

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:01 pm

The only thing I xan say is Conda just hot a little of tge walk a mile in my shoes treatment.

Boo hoo hoo you're behind the 8 ball because you are on a team that you haven't worked with ummmm sounds familiar.

I will say- if this works it's gonna be awesome- but Daphne still needs to lose the most weight to stay safe if the black team loses. This would be a gear week for a red line  ;D

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:02 pm

Aw chisinau lost his lover.  Did you see the longing looks he gave Jeremy across the gym?  :D

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:05 pm

Daphne totally got in their heads tho ha ha ha.

How can she not see that people would know it was her?  Lame

Bobs right.

Why the hell are they still talking about who ate.  ::)

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:15 pm

That was stupid....im thinking chris shouldve stayed in and called and one of the skinnier women should've sat out.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:26 pm

Oh god....we're still talking about this shyt....they better not talk about it next week.

Oh jeez- first they're pissed she doesn't own up then they're pisses when she does.
I'm over it- it was dumb please move on.

Written By: Dagwood on 02/21/12 at 10:37 pm

Oh god....we're still talking about this shyt....they better not talk about it next week.

Oh jeez- first they're pissed she doesn't own up then they're pisses when she does.
I'm over it- it was dumb please move on.

They are all a bunch of blind idiots.  Conda even started the drama at the vote and they still blamed Daphne.  None of these idiots will take of the blinders long enough to see Conda at the middle of everything.  Only Bob sees it but he has no say in the matter. 

I want her and her bitch face off my screen.

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 10:42 pm

Holy crap- the sabautoge is a stupid idea. If y'all are eating and she's working out why wouldn't she have the most weight loss? ::)  It would suck for the black team to rally around Conda instead oh chris >:(

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 11:06 pm

Chris- .31    (31)
Megan- .44 (13)
Chism-.75  (31)
Cassie- .82 (7)
Emily- .94 (12)
Conda- . I hope she gained weight....Good  >:( ::)
            .88 (-6)
Daphne- .aw shyt!!!! That pisses me offcuz now Conda's gonna effing gloat  >:(

I love how the black team tried to play off the sabotage oh I don't know what happened guess I have to work on my diet.  ::)  puh-leese

Emily just confirmed my suspicions- this was Conda's plan. Conda is like a freaking cancer spreading her venom everywhere she goes.
I'm not saying what's his name wasn't annoying or Daphne hasn't been petty and childish but all of this stems from Conda's catty, bitchy, backstabby behavior

Seriously- if this was high school she'd be queen bitch supreme mean girl  >:(

Conda just said there's something toxic in the house---- ummmm ya got a mirror?

Written By: snozberries on 02/21/12 at 11:12 pm

Allison is not amused or pleased with this years contestant pool
Neither am I.

Yay chris - everyone else sucks.
Bob is so disappointed. Ya know a- aside from the she won't confess to eating debacle daphne's no where near as chaotic as Conda.

Why in the eff did chris vote for chism? Can no one see how horrible conda is?

Hey dag- remember that bitch on the red team from a couple seasons ago? She was evil and annoying but still not as toxic as Conda. Wtf?

Written By: karen on 03/02/12 at 10:57 am

This week in the Uk version it was deciding which three contestants went through to the final.  Only these three finalists are in with a chance to win the top prize of £25000.  I don't know what the best of the rest wins.

They had a final challenge - first to the top of the big mountain wins.  And the winner of the challenge was automatically in the final three.

Three of the four girls each said they wanted to win this challenge.  One other girl was convinced she had no chance and the bloke doubted he could even finish.  In the end Sarah got to the top first.

At the weigh in Davina explains that they will decide who takes the other two places based on their percentage weight loss over the whole time in the biggest loser house.  Sarah is weighed first since she is automatically through and she has lost about 16% of her weight.

I forget the order the rest were weighed.  Anyway Kevin (lost about 20%) and his niece Amy Mac (19%) go through to the final.  Jessie lost about 17% in total and is totally pissed that she didn't get to go through to the final.  She really wants/needs the money.  SO she starts to go off on one and then Davina lays into her about how she's sick of her attitude - giving up before she's even started something.  Go Davina!!

So the final final weigh in is in a couple of weeks time

Written By: snozberries on 03/02/12 at 5:18 pm

I'm heartbroken....but then again I call it karma for the black team- from last weeks antics.
Mark fought hard for his son but I was really impressed with Chisum's response to his dad.
Dolvet's right. Chisum became a man in that exact moment.

Written By: snozberries on 03/14/12 at 1:37 pm

I hate not  able to reply from my iPad. Hopefully that'll be fixed when I do the apple upgrade  ::)

Anyway... I just found out that Jen, the at home winner from last season (12) is a producer of the Bay Area talk show my high school friend is a host on.  :o

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/12 at 6:02 pm

hmmm....how far behind am I! LOL

Okay, remember when I hated Kim?  Now that she's not Conda's BFF/Fellow Mean Girl I'm sort of pulling for her... I mean Emily was my girl but since she's gone and Kim has been repping her every chance she gets I'm all over it...

I hate that they voted Kimmy instead of Megan because it makes no sense... but whatever this is the least strategic group ever (Except for Conda and Jeremy they seem to be working a plan that might serve them well *bastards!*) 

But they are not bright... well Mark isn't smart either... when they were doing that up the hill challenge and Conda had two leis and Jeremy had something like 5 or seven.  Instead of  taking out Jeremy and working on Conda next he started working on Conda allowing Jeremy to help Conda get Mark out....stupid!  Mark would've won that challenge (probably) if he'd played it through in his mind first.

And damn if Conda isn't allowed to be the laziest player ever....she's just coasting by but because her brother is dragging her along in his coat tails she keeps skating by...hopefully she's below the yellow line this coming week I can't take much more of her hateful, hateful ways!

Go Emily for the at home challenge winner...probably won't happen but I can hope!

Written By: Dagwood on 03/25/12 at 6:26 pm

I am starting to come around on my opinion of Kim as well.  Conda and Jeremy just need to go but I am afraid it won't happen.

Written By: snozberries on 03/25/12 at 6:41 pm

I am starting to come around on my opinion of Kim as well.  Conda and Jeremy just need to go but I am afraid it won't happen.

As it stands, unless something drastic happens I suspect Megan, Chris, Conda and Jeremy in the final four.... I think the minute mark falls below the yellow line he is out of the "alliance" 

Written By: snozberries on 04/04/12 at 4:42 pm

Make over week and HOLY CRAP....CHRIS IS TWO YEARS YOUNGER HAN I AM!!!  :o  I never noticed before.

Conda does not deserve to meet the first lady  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 04/04/12 at 6:08 pm

Conda does not deserve to meet the first lady  >:(

Her attitude about it said it all.  Everyone else was excited about meeting the first lady and she said "the first lady is going to meet me"  Like meeting Conda is a big thing.  I can't stand that woman. ::)

Written By: snozberries on 04/05/12 at 12:39 pm

Her attitude about it said it all.  Everyone else was excited about meeting the first lady and she said "the first lady is going to meet me"  Like meeting Conda is a big thing.  I can't stand that woman. ::)

You know Michelle said to her aides 'Damn Conda is here? I was really hoping to mee Tq!"  :D

Written By: Dagwood on 04/05/12 at 5:22 pm

You know Michelle said to her aides 'Damn Conda is here? I was really hoping to mee Tq!"  :D

Your right!

Written By: kairosan on 04/08/12 at 9:31 am

I'm just going to say this once but I never thought losing weight as entertaining and never will..but
I'm very sure being a contestant on the show was a cool experience

Written By: snozberries on 04/12/12 at 8:48 pm

Chris' little pity party was hard to watch!  >:(

What a waste of an opportunity...

Roy's selfish crap pissed me off too....obviously her kids must have told her something off camera to let her know that she was "needed" at home. 

Conda is still a bitch I don't care how much Bob likes her  >:(

Thank God for Chris' self destruction and the others deciding to support kim for once

I joined Kim's team on PALA cuz, since I'm working out anyway for my walk meeting the challenge will be a cinch so it was a no brainer.

Written By: snozberries on 04/17/12 at 11:00 pm

Mark & Buddy better not be eligible for the at home prize  >:(

Written By: snozberries on 04/17/12 at 11:22 pm

I can't believe I'm saying this but I'm so happy with the result of the first weigh in.    As much as I hate Conda I hated Jeremy's attitude.  That crap about him being in the finale and seeing someone who didn't deserve to be there because no one works as hard as he does  ::)

Gimme a break!!!

Inoperable Emily wins her way back in.....

Screw that.... I hope Andrea or adrienne or whatever her name is come back and win tough mudder!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 04/17/12 at 11:27 pm

I couldn't even watch the whole show.  They were being such babies, I wanted to toss something through my screen.  WTH is this 'deserve' crap?  Another friend of mine said that Chism's dad (Mark, I think) should tell him he doesn't 'deserve' to come back.  A bunch of BS.  They do this ever season, why the surprise now. 

I did love the look on Jeremy's face when the lawyer was showing him in the contract, that Jer signed, where it said someone would have the chance to come back and be in the finals.  Let this be a warning, kiddies.  Don't blindly sign a contract....read it first. ;D

Written By: snozberries on 04/18/12 at 12:15 am

I couldn't even watch the whole show.  They were being such babies, I wanted to toss something through my screen.  WTH is this 'deserve' crap?  Another friend of mine said that Chism's dad (Mark, I think) should tell him he doesn't 'deserve' to come back.  A bunch of BS.  They do this ever season, why the surprise now. 

I did love the look on Jeremy's face when the lawyer was showing him in the contract, that Jer signed, where it said someone would have the chance to come back and be in the finals.  Let this be a warning, kiddies.  Don't blindly sign a contract....read it first. ;D

Yep.... I was thinking about chisum too I guess mark figured chisum stood no chance otherwise he wouldn't have had the fit. 

The lawyer bit was awesome!  Did no one watch the marathon ast year when Ramone came back?

This crap about people not working hard.  Most got voted out cuz they were too hard to beat so as LNG as they worked at home hey totally deserved the shot to get ack in the game. 

Written By: Dagwood on 04/18/12 at 6:42 am

Exactly. 

Jeremy talking about not wanting to see someone in the finals who "didn't work for it"?  Um, your own sister has been coasting along on her bitchy personality and your coat tails idiot.

Written By: snozberries on 04/18/12 at 11:51 am

Exactly. 

Jeremy talking about not wanting to see someone in the finals who "didn't work for it"?  Um, your own sister has been coasting along on her bitchy personality and your coat tails idiot.

That's why I'm happy he's out! Serves him right!!!!  I figure Kim will kick Conda's ass....unless a dude wins Tough Mudder if that's the case he's gonna win....kim has no where left to go... i hope she doesn't pull a helen. Helen won but looked like shyt.

I'm seriously hoping for my sista friend tho to come back and shut them all up!!! no one is more serious than a sista with a score to settle!  ;D

;D Otherwise Emily is the only person I genuinely liked in the house.....emily only pissed me off once (maybe twice) but most of that was she was stupid enough to listen to Conda.

For a season of "no excuses" this group was the whinest, most 'entitled' bitches to ever be lucky enough to get on the show....it pisses me off because I wanted it so badly and, at the risk of sounding Jeremy/Aubrey o'day-ish..... none of them deserved it more than me.  >:(

Written By: Dagwood on 04/18/12 at 6:10 pm

I would have loved to see you on this season.  I can't imagine you falling for Conda's crap

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/12 at 1:26 am

I would have loved to see you on this season.  I can't imagine you falling for Conda's crap

Right??? that bitch would've gone down!!!

Written By: Dagwood on 04/19/12 at 7:14 am

And I would have cheered!

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/12 at 11:33 am

And I would have cheered!

Bull. You would've been Tq man all that crap she talked here and now she's crying what a wuss.  :D

But you never would've heard me talk about quitting or whining about how freaking hard it is.  :P

And thx.  I don't know if it's healthy but I always watch those homecomings and imagined what mine would look like. I don't have a lot of family---just my mom and dad. I can count 6 maybe 8 ppl I would like to be if I did one there.  It's not home but it's where the family is.

Then I thought what if I did it at work- itd be cool to see the officers and few friends I have cheering me on but I don't have any BFFs there. Then I thought I know a lot of people on campus and have a few friends from out of town who'd maybe drive in for me.

Problem is all my peeps are scattered so itd be hard to schedule.

Ideally- assuming money is not an issue- id like my rents, & 6 az pals, my friends from work, my Paley friends, my friend in Burbank, my one in SF, a couple in salinas (my high school pals) and Stockton and my online friends. Oh and a couple of Dutch aunts and my cousin.

Dude I totally want it to happen at the Paley center cuz I heart it so and, to my knowledge, Paley hasn't done biggest loser yet.  That would've been cool

Written By: Dagwood on 04/19/12 at 6:06 pm

I would have understood the tears.  That is tough...they don't have it easy.  One other thing I thought about, If you had made it instead of Conda....I am betting "the first lady would have been meeting you"  You would have had the chance to meet the first lady. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/19/12 at 6:12 pm

I would have understood the tears.  That is tough...they don't have it easy.  One other thing I thought about, If you had made it instead of Conda....I am betting "the first lady would have been meeting you"  You would have had the chance to meet the first lady.

That's why I would've been crying lol

I've cried just seeing medger Evers widow so imagine meeting mrs o'b lol

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/25/12 at 8:12 pm

Can't believe that Conda and Kim made it to the finals. I am hoping that Jeremy is the biggest loser!

Written By: Dagwood on 04/25/12 at 8:42 pm

At this point I am rooting for Kim.  Conda rode coat tails all the way to the end and Jeremy enabled her.  Both of them drive me insane.

Written By: quirky_cat_girl on 04/25/12 at 8:54 pm

At this point I am rooting for Kim.  Conda rode coat tails all the way to the end and Jeremy enabled her.  Both of them drive me insane.

Kim has rubbed me the wrong way, since the beginning. She seems very fake and the skinnier she gets, the more conceited she becomes. I really don't like any of the final 3 this time. :-\\

Written By: Dagwood on 04/25/12 at 9:10 pm

I agree, this is the first final 3 I have not liked at all.  I haven't watched much of the episodes because Conda's attitude irks me to no end.  For me, Kim is the lesser of 3 evils.

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/12 at 9:40 pm

Same here. So mad that Jeremy made it back in

Kim is the only viable choice.....lesser of three evils and all that.

I'm mad at daphne (why'd u let me keep calling her some others name lol) and Emily for not making it back.

Written By: snozberries on 04/25/12 at 9:43 pm

I agree, this is the first final 3 I have not liked at all.  I haven't watched much of the episodes because Conda's attitude irks me to no end.  For me, Kim is the lesser of 3 evils.

Ha ha I see your 3 evils and call with mine. Posted before I read glad we agree.

I was thinking Jeremy could date Aubrey oday then dmshe could tell him how amazing she is and he can tell her how he deserves everything.  Then Conda can come in and all three of them can talk shyt about people they know.

Written By: Dagwood on 04/26/12 at 7:19 am

I'm mad at daphne (why'd u let me keep calling her some others name lol) and Emily for not making it back.

Because I have no clue who Daphne is.  I have been so turned off by most of the contestants and their entitled attitudes that I have not paid enough attention to know names.  Sad, right?

Written By: snozberries on 04/26/12 at 7:10 pm

Because I have no clue who Daphne is.  I have been so turned off by most of the contestants and their entitled attitudes that I have not paid enough attention to know names.  Sad, right?

not sad....just usually you know the names I don't  ;D

Daphne (a few posts back I was calling her Andrea or something)  anyway, she's the sister of the guy everyone was fighting with... she lasted a couple more eps and was fighting for her and her brother. I was hoping she'd come back and get in the final 3 or at least win the at home...it's not going to happen so now Emily gets my vote....

Written By: Dagwood on 04/26/12 at 10:14 pm

Oh, she was the sister of the team that went home the first night then came back....which raised Conda's hackles and she turned into an even bigger biotch.  Not that he helped the situation any.

I did like Daphne.  Too bad she let them kicking her brother to the curb get under her skin. 

Written By: snozberries on 04/27/12 at 1:38 am

Oh, she was the sister of the team that went home the first night then came back....which raised Conda's hackles and she turned into an even bigger biotch.  Not that he helped the situation any.

I did like Daphne.  Too bad she let them kicking her brother to the curb get under her skin.

yep.....and yep

Check for new replies or respond here...