inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: You know it's a bad day when...

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/11 at 6:02 pm

1.  Your neighborhood is locked down because some local scum bucket threatens to pull a "Virginia tech" on campus.

...and...

2.  The local funeral home calls your cell and invites you to an open house.

True story, I got both today.  :-[

Subject: Re: You know it's a bad day when...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/21/11 at 7:13 pm

Where was this somebody threatened to pull a Virginia Tech?
???

Written By: Howard on 10/21/11 at 7:16 pm

1.  Your neighborhood is locked down because some local scum bucket threatens to pull a "Virginia tech" on campus.

...and...

True story, I got both today.   :-[

Did you find the person who pulled this "Virginia Tech"? ???

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/11 at 7:17 pm

Where was this somebody threatened to pull a Virginia Tech?
???

A local Penn State campus.  There's not enough violence in Homewood so they decided to export a criminal out here to Beaver County.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/11 at 7:17 pm

Did you find the person who pulled this "Virginia Tech"? ???

Apparently he is still at large...  >:(

Written By: Howard on 10/21/11 at 7:23 pm

Apparently he is still at large...  >:(

Hope you find this person whether it be a he or she.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/11 at 7:40 pm

Hope you find this person whether it be a he or she.

Well here is a pic of the perp and a link to the story.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/timesonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/da/7da0454c-85b4-5f86-9ef3-62e71024ceda/4ea20c4d0df09.image.jpg

http://www.timesonline.com/news/police_fire_courts/schools-closed-after-twitter-threat-against-penn-state-beaver-campus/article_dd6f3090-47dd-5e6c-8201-1b43e590726d.html

Written By: Howard on 10/21/11 at 7:53 pm

Well here is a pic of the perp and a link to the story.

http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/timesonline.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/7/da/7da0454c-85b4-5f86-9ef3-62e71024ceda/4ea20c4d0df09.image.jpg

http://www.timesonline.com/news/police_fire_courts/schools-closed-after-twitter-threat-against-penn-state-beaver-campus/article_dd6f3090-47dd-5e6c-8201-1b43e590726d.html

He's ugly.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/21/11 at 7:59 pm

He's ugly.

I dunno.  When he ends up in prison they're gonna think he looks rather pretty.  :o

Written By: Dagwood on 10/21/11 at 9:16 pm

Okay the creepo with the gun is bad but #2 cracked me up.  ;D

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/21/11 at 10:07 pm

According to the police report, Mollett went to a female student's room around 4 a.m. and asked to watched television. The woman told police it was not uncommon for her and Mollett to watch television together. She told campus police she let Mollett into her room and went to sleep, but awoke some time later to find Mollett touching her genitals through her pants.

http://ads.yldmgrimg.net/apex/mediastore/4e7dcbc6-e8d4-471a-934a-f83d2ad05cca

:-\\

Written By: Doc Brown on 10/21/11 at 11:04 pm

He's ugly.

I bet his mug shot looks better!  ;D
But LB? I'm sure you had a better day than most troops serving in the Gulf.

Oh, and Max? Be glad that ad you posted didn't come from the funeral home!

Your Pal,
Doc

???

Written By: Howard on 10/22/11 at 6:29 am

I dunno.  When he ends up in prison they're gonna think he looks rather pretty.   :o

maybe put some makeup on this azzhole.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/22/11 at 8:17 am

Okay the creepo with the gun is bad but #2 cracked me up.  ;D

Yeah.  I'm like coming back from a customer's office and the phone rings.  "Hello, LB?  We're having an open house this week.  Did you get our invitation?  I'm just calling to see if you are going to RSVP."

WTF... who wants to go to an open house at the FUNERAL HOME?  :D  I mean it is not like I am in the mortuary business.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/22/11 at 4:16 pm

The campus is still locked down.

I was invited to a cornhole tournament that was to have taken place today but that will have to be rescheduled.

(Come to think of it, getting an invitation to participate in a cornhole tourney shoulda been Item #3 in my original post.)  ;D

Written By: Foo Bar on 10/22/11 at 6:12 pm

Think of #2 as an opportunity for epic trolling.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/22/11 at 6:50 pm

Yeah.  I'm like coming back from a customer's office and the phone rings.  "Hello, LB?  We're having an open house this week.  Did you get our invitation?  I'm just calling to see if you are going to RSVP."

WTF... who wants to go to an open house at the FUNERAL HOME?  :D   I mean it is not like I am in the mortuary business.

Yeah, it's kinda Addams Family, if'n you ask me!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/05/grim.gif

Written By: Howard on 10/22/11 at 7:26 pm

WTF... who wants to go to an open house at the FUNERAL HOME?  :D   I mean it is not like I am in the mortuary business.

Hey you might meet The Undertaker and Pall Bearer.  :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/23/11 at 6:07 pm

Well they still have not found this t*rd, but the campus will be back open for classes tomorrow, with some heavier police presence.  :-\\

Written By: Howard on 10/24/11 at 6:39 am

Well they still have not found this t*rd, but the campus will be back open for classes tomorrow, with some heavier police presence.  :-\\

Hopefully they'll be on this case.

Written By: LyricBoy on 10/24/11 at 5:57 pm

Hopefully they'll be on this case.

Dude finally turned himself in.  His Mummy took him to the studios of KDKA-TV to surrender.

Did some research on his mother, no wonder he is so screwed up.  On the Pennsylvania District Magistrate's Docket page, she's what we call a "two pager", and a few years ago she falsely accised a cop of pulling a gun on her 7-year-old.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 10/24/11 at 9:42 pm

They can see you light a joint from outer space, but they can't catch this creep? 

Oh well, just keep an eye on the women's dorm.  He'll be back around at 4:00 a.m. to "watch some basketball."

http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/10/urcool.gif

Written By: Howard on 10/25/11 at 6:44 am

Dude finally turned himself in.  His Mummy took him to the studios of KDKA-TV to surrender.

Did some research on his mother, no wonder he is so screwed up.  On the Pennsylvania District Magistrate's Docket page, she's what we call a "two pager", and a few years ago she falsely accised a cop of pulling a gun on her 7-year-old.

that's stupid.

Written By: MrCleveland on 10/25/11 at 3:30 pm

I hope things have calmed down there now. (I gotta make a call to my cousins in Clearfield to see if they heard anything about this).

According to the police report, Mollett went to a female student's room around 4 a.m. and asked to watched television. The woman told police it was not uncommon for her and Mollett to watch television together. She told campus police she let Mollett into her room and went to sleep, but awoke some time later to find Mollett touching her genitals through her pants.

http://ads.yldmgrimg.net/apex/mediastore/4e7dcbc6-e8d4-471a-934a-f83d2ad05cca

:-\\

:o

Give that guy a 500 ft. Restraining Order!

Check for new replies or respond here...