inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Facebook users will have something new to be irate about come next week...

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/16/11 at 8:02 pm

Starting on the 22nd, Facebook will update all its users' profiles to the new "Facebook Timeline." I have already done so, and I was wondering what the rest of you who are familiar with it think about it.

While I do like some features of it (such as easily getting to see all my old status updates without having to click "show older posts" a million times), I have problems with the layout. The whole thing just looks very disorganized. I can tell that this is going to take some getting used to.

Another thing I find frustrating is how I can't even scroll down to past posts without it taking me back to the top of my page! I do hope it's just a glitch that will fix itself soon, because what's the point in having this easily accessible archive of past posts when it's damn near impossible to view them??!!

Subject: Re: Facebook users will have something new to be irate about come next week...

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/16/11 at 11:40 pm

Yeah, Youtube's new layout is butt ugly too.  Fb is going to turn into some kind of a Rube Goldberg leviathan as well. 

These are multibillion dollar corporations.  They act like they're interested in your feedback, but they really don't give a flying fark.  And if you think they do, you're being sold a bill of goods, hoodwinked, bamboozled, hornswoggled...

::)

Subject: Re: Facebook users will have something new to be irate about come next week...

Written By: Howard on 12/17/11 at 6:28 am

Yeah, Youtube's new layout is butt ugly too.  Fb is going to turn into some kind of a Rube Goldberg leviathan as well.  

These are multibillion dollar corporations.  They act like they're interested in your feedback, but they really don't give a flying fark.  And if you think they do, you're being sold a bill of goods, hoodwinked, bamboozled, hornswoggled...

::)

I hate Youtube's new layout, It's so ugly everybody wants to become of the social media.  ::)
http://theultralinx.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/New-YouTube-Layout.png

Check for new replies or respond here...