inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Chaz Bono... Back on the Market

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/20/11 at 5:17 am

Here's your chance gals, Chaz has broken off an engagement to Jennifer Elia.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/gossip/2011/12/chaz-bono-jennifer-elia-split-engagement-off.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+MinistryOfGossip+%28Ministry+of+Gossip%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/.a/6a00d8341c630a53ef01675f0397bc970b-600wi

Subject: Re: Chaz Bono... Back on the Market

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/20/11 at 8:29 am

I didn't think it would work, Jennifer is a lesbian she like women not men who used to be women.  I guess she stayed because he whole thing was so public.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/20/11 at 11:18 am

LOLA
L-O-L-A
LOLA...

:o

Written By: 80sfan on 12/20/11 at 12:21 pm

Yeah, usually lesbians like other women who are more feminine. I'm not making fun of lesbians, I'm just saying what I usually see.

Chaz, though was a former woman, is now a male, so a lesbian is likely not going to be interested in him.

Hope he finds someone who will appreciate him soon!

Written By: Howard on 12/20/11 at 7:29 pm

Yeah, usually lesbians like other women who are more feminine. I'm not making fun of lesbians, I'm just saying what I usually see.

Chaz, though was a former woman, is now a male, so a lesbian is likely not going to be interested in him.

Hope he finds someone who will appreciate him soon!

maybe Jaye Davidson and yes that's a woman.  ;D

http://therecshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jaye-davidson-small.jpg

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/20/11 at 7:54 pm

Yeah, usually lesbians like other women who are more feminine.

But if a lesbian likes a woman who is more feminine, doesn't that mean that in the eyes of the other woman, they are LESS feminine?

Some lesbians like the "lipstick lesbian" type and others prefer the flannel-shirt-and-Harley "Butch" type.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/20/11 at 8:52 pm

But if a lesbian likes a woman who is more feminine, doesn't that mean that in the eyes of the other woman, they are LESS feminine?

Some lesbians like the "lipstick lesbian" type and others prefer the flannel-shirt-and-Harley "Butch" type.

Most lesbians don't want to date transsexuals in the first place, just like most straight people don't.  Nothing against transsexuals, that's just the way the cookie crumbles.

Written By: Dagwood on 12/20/11 at 9:32 pm

maybe Jaye Davidson and yes that's a woman.  ;D

http://therecshow.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jaye-davidson-small.jpg

I thought Jay Davidson was a man.  I know that was the whole premise of "The Crying Game" in which he was the star.

I wondered if the relationship would last once he had the operation.  I just hope Chas can find someone  who loves him for him and not the fame.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/20/11 at 9:59 pm

I thought Jay Davidson was a man.  I know that was the whole premise of "The Crying Game" in which he was the star.

And hung!
;)

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/20/11 at 11:08 pm

I wondered if the relationship would last once he had the operation.  I just hope Chas can find someone  who loves him for him and not the fame.

Jaye Davidson is a man.

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 6:46 am

I thought Jay Davidson was a man.  I know that was the whole premise of "The Crying Game" in which he was the star.

I wondered if the relationship would last once he had the operation.  I just hope Chas can find someone  who loves him for him and not the fame.

Jaye Davidson is a transexual... with a PENIS!

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 6:48 am

And hung!
;)

and a transgender.

Written By: Howard on 12/21/11 at 6:51 am

Jaye Davidson is a man.

I thought Jaye was a woman my bad It's a guy who dresses like a woman to have a relationship with Stephen Rea.

Check for new replies or respond here...