inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Joran Van der Sloots Guardian Angel

Written By: danootaandme on 12/21/11 at 6:52 am

::)

The news isn't in English but she speaks in English and the interview is with an English speaking interviewer.  Hearing this in her own words is incomparable.  Sad, sorry, but there are always people like this.  Take note, she is a Dr. in her 50s, and she has to be way off of her rails.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQhBI7bmqas&feature=related

Subject: Re: Joran Van der Sloots Guardian Angel

Written By: snozberries on 12/21/11 at 11:28 am

What a f*cking load of crap....

Poor little Joran was suffering from PTSD after the Aruba "event" um.....that little was a murder you psycho bitch. Instead of standing up for justice for the aggressor why not stand up for the victims!

Karma would suggest that if Joran gets out the two of them should take a vacation together so she can see what he's really like.  ::)

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/21/11 at 12:20 pm

Joran is laughing his ass off at this woman.  He's got her fooled.

Written By: Ashkicksass on 12/21/11 at 1:29 pm

What a LOON!  :o

I have about a million things to say about this video, such as her totally twisted view of society "throwing Joran away" and continuing into her warbling singing voice, but honestly, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is "why is she wearing her white Doctor coat to take a package from her home to the post office?"

Written By: lorac61469 on 12/21/11 at 2:47 pm

What a LOON!   :o

I have about a million things to say about this video, such as her totally twisted view of society "throwing Joran away" and continuing into her warbling singing voice, but honestly, the only thing that keeps coming to mind is "why is she wearing her white Doctor coat to take a package from her home to the post office?"

Ha ha! I didn't even notice that...I guess to prove us that she really is a doctor...unless it's like every horror movie that takes place in an asylum...the patients are dressed as the doctors and the doctors are dismembered in the morgue.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 12/21/11 at 5:15 pm

They oughtta send Joran to an American prison so he can get a taste of the good life.

I'd say that either Graterford or Folsom would do the trick.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 12/21/11 at 7:37 pm

They oughtta send Joran to an American prison so he can get a taste of the good life.

I'd say that either Graterford or Folsom would do the trick.

I'm lookin' fer a new punk.

Good luck.

You don't understand, I just found her!
http://www.inthe00s.com/smile/06/love.gif

Check for new replies or respond here...