inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Disney's "The Snow Queen" is finally getting the nod, but....

Written By: Mat1991 on 12/28/11 at 6:27 pm

...it will be retitled Frozen, and whether or not it will be in 2D remains uncertain.

I was really looking forward to this project, but I have serious reservations over the title change. I was highly upset over the title change of "Rapunzel" to "Tangled," but I saw the movie anyway and, despite my distaste for the title, I very much enjoyed the film. However, I am getting so sick to death of this stupid one-word title fad that I'm actually considering sitting this one out. Not to mention the utter lack of creativity the producers of this project must have had to come up with "Frozen." I hate, hate, HATE this title change!

But, anyway, rant over. Let me know what you think. Oh, and here's a link.

http://www.slashfilm.com/walt-disney-animation-the-snow-queen-life-retitled-frozen-hand-drawn/

Subject: Re: Disney's "The Snow Queen" is finally getting the nod, but....

Written By: Philip Eno on 07/15/20 at 10:22 am

...it will be retitled Frozen, and whether or not it will be in 2D remains uncertain.

I was really looking forward to this project, but I have serious reservations over the title change. I was highly upset over the title change of "Rapunzel" to "Tangled," but I saw the movie anyway and, despite my distaste for the title, I very much enjoyed the film. However, I am getting so sick to death of this stupid one-word title fad that I'm actually considering sitting this one out. Not to mention the utter lack of creativity the producers of this project must have had to come up with "Frozen." I hate, hate, HATE this title change!

But, anyway, rant over. Let me know what you think. Oh, and here's a link.

http://www.slashfilm.com/walt-disney-animation-the-snow-queen-life-retitled-frozen-hand-drawn/
Over the past few years I have got to see this film many a time, due to my granddaughter's viewing habits. The film is good and so is the sequel.

Subject: Re: Disney's "The Snow Queen" is finally getting the nod, but....

Written By: Mat1991 on 07/15/20 at 1:01 pm

Oh, wow. That title change really had me feeling some kind of way.  :D

Check for new replies or respond here...