inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: 34-Year-Old Murder Case Solved

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/30/12 at 6:35 pm

http://www.timesonline.com/news/local_news/science-caught-up-in-monaca-homicide/article_6353fb72-d958-5bfa-b07f-97901024116f.html

The local cops here in Beaver County made a big score today, solving a 34-year-old murder.  The perp is a local town councilman.

Congrats to the cops who never gave up on this case, and R.I.P., Catherine Walsh...

Subject: Re: 34-Year-Old Murder Case Solved

Written By: Ashkicksass on 01/31/12 at 4:35 pm

What a sad story.  I can't imagine what her parents must have gone through - especially her poor dad.  :\'(

I'm so glad they finally caught the bastard.

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/31/12 at 5:25 pm

What a sad story.  I can't imagine what her parents must have gone through - especially her poor dad.  :\'(

I'm so glad they finally caught the bastard.

Yep. A friend of the victim emailed me about the story and you could tell that the murder, though so far in the past, was not so long ago in her mind. I hope the mofo fries.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 01/31/12 at 11:21 pm

Yep. A friend of the victim emailed me about the story and you could tell that the murder, though so far in the past, was not so long ago in her mind. I hope the mofo fries.

It's so nice when 34 years of invistigation pays off. 

Now, if I had been Hopkins, I would have changed my name and started a new career as  bush pilot in Western Alaska!  Never assume you're getting off scot free!

Check for new replies or respond here...