inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Ke$ha's New Album Coming Out soon...

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/06/12 at 8:01 am

http://marquee.blogs.cnn.com/2012/05/04/keha-talks-her-next-album-some-will-be-shocked/

Just read that pop chanteuse Ke$ha is finally coming out with a followup to her smash album that she released in 2010.  That effort sold 15,000,000 albums.  :o

Looks like Ke$ha will be ruling the airwaves in later 2012 and all through 2013.  8)

Subject: Re: Ke$ha's New Album Coming Out soon...

Written By: sonikuu on 05/06/12 at 1:24 pm

Looks like this is what I have to look forward to when I come back to the US from Japan later this year...thank god I'll be back in Japan in less than than a year after my return.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/06/12 at 4:53 pm

Looks like this is what I have to look forward to when I come back to the US from Japan later this year...thank god I'll be back in Japan in less than than a year after my return.

Thanks to modern technology, from Japan you'll still be able to download all your favorite Ke$ha tunes to a mobile phone, and see her videos at her official YouTube site.  8)

Written By: 80sfan on 05/08/12 at 1:28 am

To each his/her own, but I'm not really a fan of Kesha. Actually I almost hate her!  >:(

Written By: whistledog on 05/09/12 at 7:00 pm

I don't mind Ke$ha, but I'm not a 100% fan.  That one video where she was playing laser tag with James Van Der Beek was odd.

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/09/12 at 7:18 pm

I don't mind Ke$ha, but I'm not a 100% fan.  That one video where she was playing laser tag with James Van Der Beek was odd.

I thought that video was cool, especially the part where she tore off her bra thhrough her sleeve, and then James Van der Douche tore his off too.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 05/09/12 at 10:01 pm

I thought that video was cool, especially the part where she tore off her bra thhrough her sleeve, and then James Van der Douche tore his off too.  ;D

That was neat.  It was the end that weirded me out where you see James' head hanging on the wall like a trophy buck

Check for new replies or respond here...