inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Man trying to document American "kindness" shot in Montanna, or was he?

Written By: ChuckyG on 06/15/12 at 2:27 pm

Montana hitchhiker admits shooting himself, then lying about it

A man hitchhiking his way across America to write a book about the kindness of strangers has reportedly admitted shooting himself in the arm -- and then concocting an elaborate story portraying himself as a victim of random violence.

slimeball

Subject: Re: Man trying to document American "kindness" shot in Montanna, or was he?

Written By: ladybug316 on 06/15/12 at 7:39 pm

I...Just...there are no words...

Subject: Re: Man trying to document American "kindness" shot in Montanna, or was he?

Written By: danootaandme on 06/16/12 at 2:53 am

The only bright spot if there is one, is that, at least this time, he didn't say the black guy did it.  :-\\

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/16/12 at 10:53 pm

The only bright spot if there is one, is that, at least this time, he didn't say the black guy did it.  :-\\

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/000/681/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

Ms. Smith also sees what you did there, even though she wishes nobody else did :)

Check for new replies or respond here...