inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Anyone into Duffy?

Written By: <3the80s on 08/21/12 at 6:55 am

Listening to the radio I found out that the only recent singer I like is Duffy. I prefer her over Rihanna, Jessie J, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa and even Adele. I find these highly annoying and Duffy doesn't seem like an attention wh*re like most of them. She even decided to take a break from showbiz.

Subject: Re: Anyone into Duffy?

Written By: nintieskid999 on 08/21/12 at 8:35 am

Listening to the radio I found out that the only recent singer I like is Duffy. I prefer her over Rihanna, Jessie J, Selena Gomez, Taylor Swift, Lady GaGa and even Adele. I find these highly annoying and Duffy doesn't seem like an attention wh*re like most of them. She even decided to take a break from showbiz.

She's a very good singer but I don't hear her on the radio lately. I mostly heard her around 2007.

Written By: LyricBoy on 08/21/12 at 5:03 pm

Duffy is definitely party worthy.

Written By: whistledog on 08/21/12 at 5:04 pm

"recent singer" lol

Written By: Creeder on 08/23/12 at 4:18 am

She's old school.

Written By: <3the80s on 08/23/12 at 4:32 am

I miss her, she was far better imo than the current female singers. I'd rather listen to/watch her than Lana Del Rey.

Check for new replies or respond here...