inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: French Mag Publishes Topless Pics of Princess Kate

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/14/12 at 6:24 pm

The latest "scandal" for the royal family involves some topless pics of Kate.  Apparently a papparazo caught a couple of shots of Kate whilst sunning with her hubby.

I've got no problem with her sunning whilst topless.  But GOOD LORD... she is a member of the royal family.  She HAS to know to keep those things reined in because there's ALWAYS gonna be somebody sneaking out from behind the bushes to snap a pic.

I'm figuring she knew what she was doing and said "to heck with it".

Subject: Re: French Mag Publishes Topless Pics of Princess Kate

Written By: Brian06 on 09/14/12 at 6:25 pm

What is with the Royal family all walking around naked lately ROFL.  ;D

Written By: whistledog on 09/14/12 at 7:35 pm

What is with the Royal family all walking around naked lately ROFL.  ;D

They're proud of their royal jewels :D

Written By: Jessica on 09/14/12 at 7:50 pm

She's not a Princess.  She's a duchess.

As for the rest.....zero f*cks given.

Written By: warped on 09/14/12 at 7:54 pm

I dunno, wouldn't mind seeing similar pics of Queen Elizabeth in her younger days...
..and see them published.. (blasphemy!! ;D)

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/14/12 at 7:56 pm

Her official title is Her Royal Highness Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge.

And now, The Regent of Rackage.  ;D

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/14/12 at 7:57 pm

I dunno, wouldn't mind seeing similar pics of Queen Elizabeth in her younger days...

HECK YEAH. 

Written By: Howard on 09/15/12 at 3:32 pm

The latest "scandal" for the royal family involves some topless pics of Kate.  Apparently a papparazo caught a couple of shots of Kate whilst sunning with her hubby.

I've got no problem with her sunning whilst topless.  But GOOD LORD... she is a member of the royal family.  She HAS to know to keep those things reined in because there's ALWAYS gonna be somebody sneaking out from behind the bushes to snap a pic.

I'm figuring she knew what she was doing and said "to heck with it".

Hell, I love them things. ;)

Written By: danootaandme on 09/15/12 at 6:20 pm

Her official title is Her Royal Highness Princess William, Duchess of Cambridge.

She is still just a Duchess.  The Royal Highness Princess William part only denotes her relationship to the Crown Prince.  So anal, but there you have it.

Written By: Foo Bar on 09/15/12 at 9:26 pm

We are not amused.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dtOaHHDhciU/T6cXUj7q-PI/AAAAAAAAB58/6kzh8l6iCnA/s1600/article-1052881-028A5C6000000578-592_468x564.jpg

We are... something other than amused.  Our bunk, We shall be in it.

Written By: Jessica on 09/15/12 at 11:17 pm

She is still just a Duchess.  The Royal Highness Princess William part only denotes her relationship to the Crown Prince.  So anal, but there you have it.

Thank you.

The Royal Family is pretty fricking persnickety about their titles.  I know there was a big hullabaloo over Prince Philip actually being called a Prince, but I think the Queen finally got her way, or at least part of it. :D

We are not amused.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-dtOaHHDhciU/T6cXUj7q-PI/AAAAAAAAB58/6kzh8l6iCnA/s1600/article-1052881-028A5C6000000578-592_468x564.jpg

We are... something other than amused.  Our bunk, We shall be in it.

She was absolutely beautiful.  She still is, at least when you see a smile out of her. :P

Written By: danootaandme on 09/16/12 at 1:59 am

It wasn't like she was on a beach somewhere in public.  She was at a private home, but with the high tech surveillance equipment used these days you can't do anything anywhere.  I think that at some point all people should feel comfortable that every move they make is not being monitored.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/16/12 at 2:00 am

Please link to Princess Kate
So I can mastur -- the subtleties of her form!
:-[

Meh, I looked 'em up they're all fuzzy and badly developed.  The pictures, I mean, not Kate's ta-ta's.
:-\\

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/12 at 4:58 am

...and will be the future Queen of England.

Written By: Philip Eno on 09/16/12 at 5:00 am

It wasn't like she was on a beach somewhere in public.  She was at a private home, but with the high tech surveillance equipment used these days you can't do anything anywhere.  I think that at some point all people should feel comfortable that every move they make is not being monitored.

Exactly as my views, she was snooped on and the photographer should be sent to the Tower of London!

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/12 at 8:59 am

...and will be the future Queen of England.

Technically she'll be Queen Consort.

Written By: Jessica on 09/16/12 at 10:31 am

Technically she'll be Queen Consort.

Yep.  If they make it that long (going by the track record of the family and all....). :P

I do wonder what will happen if Prince Charles ascends the throne.  Does Camilla get to be Queen Consort?  Have they decided on that yet?

Oh yeah, poke at me when nudie pics of the Queen in her younger days are discovered.  At least she actually had a rack to speak of.

Written By: warped on 09/16/12 at 10:35 am

Oh yeah, poke at me when nudie pics of the Queen in her younger days are discovered.  At least she actually had a rack to speak of.

Damn right!  ;)

http://www.halfpricetiaras.com/Elizabeth.jpg

Written By: Jessica on 09/16/12 at 10:53 am

Damn right!  ;)

http://www.halfpricetiaras.com/Elizabeth.jpg

Proof that I need to stop skimming over what I read.  I totally missed your post. :D

Written By: loki 13 on 09/16/12 at 11:19 am

I wasn't going to post anything because I really dont care about the photos nor the publics prudish
views on nudity and sexuality but I must say something when the Royals and others are calling for
jail time for those responible for the egregious breach of privacy. It is said that she was in a private
home and therefore had the expectation for privacy. Truth is, she wasn't in the private home, she
was outside the door. Once you step outside the door of a private manor your expectation of privacy
goes out the door with you. If I step out on my back deck there is no law preventing a neighbor from
taking and posting my picture. Is it immoral? maybe. Creepy? Definitily. Illegal? No. No magazine wants
a picture of an ordinary working stiff sunning on his back deck but Kate Middleton is an A list celebrity.
As such she should know that any magazine will pay top dollar for a compromising picture. If she doesn't
want these types of pictures out there she shouldn't put herself in a position that would make it possible.

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/12 at 12:28 pm

I do wonder what will happen if Prince Charles ascends the throne.  Does Camilla get to be Queen Consort?  Have they decided on that yet?

It has been said that Camilla will assume the title of Princess Consort, although presently there is nothing in the law that would prevent her (presently the Duchess of Cornhole Cornwall) from being referred to as the Queen Consort.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 09/16/12 at 4:04 pm

I wasn't going to post anything because I really dont care about the photos nor the publics prudish
views on nudity and sexuality but I must say something when the Royals and others are calling for
jail time for those responible for the egregious breach of privacy. It is said that she was in a private
home and therefore had the expectation for privacy. Truth is, she wasn't in the private home, she
was outside the door. Once you step outside the door of a private manner your expectation of privacy
goes out the door with you. If I step out on my back deck there is no law preventing a neighbor from
taking and posting my picture. Is it immoral? maybe. Creepy? Definitily. Illegal? No. No magazine wants
a picture of an ordinary working stiff sunning on his back deck but Kate Middleton is an A list celebrity.
As such she should know that any magazine will pay top dollar for a compromising picture. If she doesn't
want these types of pictures out there she shouldn't put herself in a position that would make it possible.

I do agree with you. I do not know the circumstance but if the paparazzi was on private property, then it would be an invasion of privacy. But with a good zoom lens, you don't have to be on the property to get a pic.

Cat

Written By: Howard on 09/16/12 at 5:48 pm

that's why in The U.S. you have to watch your back because you never know whether a paparazzi is watching you. :o

Written By: Howard on 09/16/12 at 5:49 pm

Please link to Princess Kate
So I can mastur -- the subtleties of her form!
:-[

Meh, I looked 'em up they're all fuzzy and badly developed.  The pictures, I mean, not Kate's ta-ta's.
:-\\

hey, they're breasts what'd you expect?  ::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/16/12 at 8:19 pm

Doubtful that those pics will ever surface.  I don't know if even the Duke of Edinburgh has even gotten to see 'em.  ;)

Written By: Dagwood on 09/16/12 at 8:37 pm

that's why in The U.S. you have to watch your back because you never know whether a paparazzi is watching you. :o

I'm not to worried about them....they don't seem to want to follow me and take pictures. :D

Written By: Howard on 09/17/12 at 6:49 am

Doubtful that those pics will ever surface.  I don't know if even the Duke of Edinburgh has even gotten to see 'em.  ;)

But I haven't seen them. What about me?  ;)

Check for new replies or respond here...