inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What NOT to Do in the Picksburgh Area...

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/20/12 at 6:14 pm

File this one in the "crime oddities" department.  Although in Wilkinsburg, my ancestral home and a Picksburgh-area municipality, with a population of 15,000 and 11 murders so far this year  :o , you don't need much of a reason to shoot somebody.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-east/man-shot-killed-in-wilkinsburg-653994/

Seems the other night whilst taking a break from a nice game of dominos, one of the residents decided to go out on the porch and, uh, how shall I put this delicately... performed a Whiz Kalifa over the porch railing.

Likely unknown to him, somebody was walking below and didn't take kindly to being turned into a human urinal, so he drew his weapon and blew Whizzer White away.  :o

Subject: Re: What NOT to Do in the Picksburgh Area...

Written By: gibbo on 09/20/12 at 10:41 pm

File this one in the "crime oddities" department.  Although in Wilkinsburg, my ancestral home and a Picksburgh-area municipality, with a population of 15,000 and 11 murders so far this year  :o , you don't need much of a reason to shoot somebody.

http://www.post-gazette.com/stories/local/neighborhoods-east/man-shot-killed-in-wilkinsburg-653994/

Seems the other night whilst taking a break from a nice game of dominos, one of the residents decided to go out on the porch and, uh, how shall I put this delicately... performed a Whiz Kalifa over the porch railing.

Likely unknown to him, somebody was walking below and didn't take kindly to being turned into a human urinal, so he drew his weapon and blew Whizzer White away.  :o

Sounds like a fair duel to me. Both pisstols were drawn...  ::)

Written By: Howard on 09/21/12 at 7:25 am

Somebody beat The Wiz.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/22/12 at 6:27 pm

Somebody beat The Wiz.

;D

Leniency for my client.

Your honor: You've got a loaded gun in your pocket.  A man starts pissing on your head.  What would you do?
:o

Written By: LyricBoy on 09/22/12 at 6:31 pm

;D

Leniency for my client.

Your honor: You've got a loaded gun in your pocket.  A man starts pissing on your head.  What would you do?

Judge to Attorney Smart:  I agree with your logic.  Piss on it, the defendant walks.  ;D

Written By: Howard on 09/23/12 at 7:03 am

;D

Leniency for my client.

use an umbrella?

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 09/25/12 at 9:19 pm

use an umbrella?

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...