inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Blossom Back on the Market...

Written By: LyricBoy on 11/21/12 at 5:21 pm

TMZ is reporting that Mayim Bialik is divorcing her husband of 9 years.

Nerds can rejoice and ruminate on the Big Bang Theory.  :P

Subject: Re: Blossom Back on the Market...

Written By: danootaandme on 11/21/12 at 5:32 pm

I saw her on some show somewhere and she was odd.  She is a doctor, so is her husband, but she said that one of her kids slept in her bed, and the other in his.  She also said she stopped being a doctor because the hours as an actor were much more regular and she wanted to be home with the kids...huh?!  She said that the children were either with her or her husband 100% of the time.  The whole thing just seemed......uncomfortable.

Written By: Foo Bar on 11/21/12 at 11:44 pm

I saw her on some show somewhere and she was odd.  She is a doctor, so is her husband, but she said that one of her kids slept in her bed, and the other in his.  She also said she stopped being a doctor because the hours as an actor were much more regular and she wanted to be home with the kids...huh?!  She said that the children were either with her or her husband 100% of the time.  The whole thing just seemed......uncomfortable.

Yeah, that.

Having a Ph.D in neurobiology doesn't make you immune from quackery.  Dr. Bialik has let stardom get to her head and has fallen under the spell of the homeopathic antivax quacks.

Written By: belmont22 on 11/22/12 at 2:21 am

I've always thought that woman was a bit of a weirdo.  :D She's pretty though. :)

Check for new replies or respond here...