inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: What are you doing for New Year?

Written By: Lemonmelon on 12/29/12 at 3:36 pm

Anything special?

Subject: Re: What are you doing for New Year?

Written By: Dagwood on 12/29/12 at 6:58 pm

New Year's Eve, nothing.  New Year's Day is my daughters birthday.  We always go out to lunch and a movie.  Not sure which one this year, but it will probably be Les Mis.

Written By: Howard on 12/29/12 at 7:37 pm

Fudge!  :(  I got work that day and no day off until Thursday so I'll come home and celebrate by myself!

Written By: amjikloviet on 12/29/12 at 7:49 pm

New Years Eve is my last day of holiday break, so I am going to enjoy that day like there is no tomorrow!

Written By: belmont22 on 12/30/12 at 4:42 pm

I'm going to start my yearly New Years Eve video blog.

Written By: Inertia on 12/30/12 at 4:46 pm

I doubt I will be doing much of anything unless I go either to my sister's house or a friend's party.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 12/30/12 at 5:44 pm

Like we always do-going to THE party of the year thrown by our friends/financial advisers. There will be dancing, one year there was a jam session. And the food. Man, they really put on a spread. They even have a dessert ROOM-not just a dessert table but a WHOLE ROOM for desserts. And they always have several bottles of wine from their wine cellar-as well as a complete bar. After we toast in the new year, a bunch of us head outside to watch their neighbors shoot off fireworks and we fire up cigars and drink brandy. We usually start to head home about 1:30 or so.

Cat

Check for new replies or respond here...