inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Wax Vac - OW!

Written By: LyricBoy on 01/13/13 at 9:25 am

Some people laugh at the age-old warning on the box of Q-Tips, telling us to never insert a Q-Tip into the ear.

This guy is living proof...  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3u5BcHDeUU0

Subject: Re: Wax Vac - OW!

Written By: Dagwood on 01/13/13 at 2:30 pm

If he hadn't shaved the q-tip into the shape of a dagger, it wouldn't have hurt.

Written By: Howard on 01/13/13 at 3:13 pm

You can easily make your ear bleed.

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/13/13 at 5:32 pm

I admit that I use them all the time-not to clean my ears but to scratch them. I have eczema in my ears and they are itchy ALL the time. It is much better than using my claws. I have been known to really claw up my ears. The Q-Tips are much safer for me than my claws are.

Cat

Written By: meesa on 01/14/13 at 10:58 am

If he hadn't shaved the q-tip into the shape of a dagger, it wouldn't have hurt.

;D

And his hollering..really convinced me to buy the wax vac. Oh and for just shipping and handling I can have TWO!  ;D

Written By: CatwomanofV on 01/14/13 at 11:19 am

;D

And his hollering..really convinced me to buy the wax vac. Oh and for just shipping and handling I can have TWO!  ;D

BUT WAIT!!!!

Is it made out of "genuine metal" like the Brooklyn Lantern is?  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

Written By: meesa on 01/14/13 at 11:56 am

BUT WAIT!!!!

Is it made out of "genuine metal" like the Brooklyn Lantern is?  :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Cat

I don't know, but I know it has different colored ear pieces so that the whole family doesn't have to share!!!! Whodathunkit? That's classy.

Hmm.. I need me a Brooklyn Lantern too..

Written By: apollonia1986 on 01/20/13 at 8:39 pm

I don't like the looks of the wax vac. Looks like it could malfunction and suck my brains out.  :o

Check for new replies or respond here...