inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Beyonce Lame Excuse for Lip Sync

Written By: LyricBoy on 02/01/13 at 5:48 pm

So Beyonce gets on TV yesterday and offers her excuse for lip syncing at the inauguration. Words to the effect...

"We'll you know I am a crazy perfectionist and so I didn't want to mess up."

So she FAKED IT.  ::)

Somehow I am thinking that a somewhat flawed, but otherwise authentic live performance, is a tad closer to "perfection" than running a tape recorded version.

How cool would it have been if she'd had a "Girl you know it's... Girl you know it's... Girl you know it's... moment while she was faking it.  ;D

Subject: Re: Beyonce Lame Excuse for Lip Sync

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/01/13 at 6:11 pm

She puts the lip in lip syncing!

http://s1.ibtimes.com/sites/www.ibtimes.com/files/styles/article_slideshow_slide/public/2012/12/31/beyonce-posts-photos-ratchet-earrings_1.png

Written By: whistledog on 02/01/13 at 8:08 pm

OMG a singer lip synching.  I never would have thought.  This is brand news to me omg no way what the hell i am shocked

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 02/11/13 at 2:36 am

OMG a singer lip synching.  I never would have thought.  This is brand news to me omg no way what the hell i am shocked

Even the kid at the drive thru wants to be a pop star!

Written By: Howard on 02/11/13 at 6:30 am

So she FAKED IT.

What? an orgasm?  :D

Written By: 80sfan on 02/12/13 at 10:41 am

Even the kid at the drive thru wants to be a pop star!

http://senseslost.com/third-rail-content/uploads/2007/09/britneyfamilyguy.jpg

I'm not making fun of people in wheelchairs or disabled people, but this family guy impression of a famous blonde popstar is hilarious!

The way her stretch marks are showing and how bad her performance is is what's funny.

Check for new replies or respond here...