inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Whats the deal with #hashtags?

Written By: batfan2005 on 03/07/13 at 6:42 am

Posts on social network sites (namely Facebook, I hardly ever go on Twitter) have become even more annoying ever since people started adding hashtags. That's one thing I'll never get into.

Subject: Re: Whats the deal with #hashtags?

Written By: whistledog on 03/07/13 at 8:22 am

Then I guess you won't ever see your name on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon :D

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/13 at 10:39 am

If you ever wanna see what people are saying about the same thing you're talking about hashtags are the way to do it.  The only time I see hashtags on fb are when people post comments to both fb & twitter.  The hashtags are for the twitter posts but get out in the fb posts since the same thing is being posted to both sites simultaneously

Written By: whistledog on 03/07/13 at 1:42 pm

If you ever wanna see what people are saying about the same thing you're talking about hashtags are the way to do it.  The only time I see hashtags on fb are when people post comments to both fb & twitter.  The hashtags are for the twitter posts but get out in the fb posts since the same thing is being posted to both sites simultaneously

This solves my confusion why I keep seeing celebrities posting hashtag like posts on Facebook.  I was so puzzled why they were doing that LOL

Written By: snozberries on 03/07/13 at 6:19 pm

This solves my confusion why I keep seeing celebrities posting hashtag like posts on Facebook.  I was so puzzled why they were doing that LOL

Happy to be of assistance

Check for new replies or respond here...