inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Jillian Barberie... Back on the Market...

Written By: LyricBoy on 03/15/13 at 4:46 pm

Jillian Barberie :-* today announced that she and hubby Grant Reynolds are splitting up.

http://images.askmen.com/galleries/model/jillian-barberie/pictures/jillian-barberie-picture-1.jpg

Subject: Re: Jillian Barberie... Back on the Market...

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/13 at 6:08 pm

Have you seen all the face work she has ha done though?  she may have a nice body, but her face has more plastic than a grocery store bag

Written By: Henk on 03/15/13 at 6:14 pm

I don't even know who that is!

Written By: warped on 03/15/13 at 6:21 pm

I don't even know who that is!

Me neither, I had to look it up, and she's Canadian. And I still don't know her.  :-\\

Written By: whistledog on 03/15/13 at 6:59 pm

She's a TV host of shows that no one has heard of because they air at times when everyone is watching something else ;D

Written By: Howard on 03/15/13 at 7:16 pm

She looks yummilcious, I think I will ask her out!  ;)

Written By: nally on 03/15/13 at 10:29 pm

I know who she is. She has been a TV news broadcaster in North America, and I know that she has been part of the broadcast team on "Good Day L.A.", the local morning news program on Los Angeles' FOX Network affiliate, KTTV. She would often do the weather reports on that show, and sometimes report on other news. However, I think she left the station sometime last year.

Check for new replies or respond here...