inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Will fashion become less casual?

Written By: Ryan112390 on 04/13/13 at 7:10 am

Do you think within the next 10-20 years we'll see fashion become LESS casual, back to where it'd be acceptable to wear a button down shirt or slacks as casual wear? Basically I'm talking about the Mad Men look (slacks, polos, button down shirts, etc being casual wear) becoming fashionable.

Subject: Re: Will fashion become less casual?

Written By: kairosan on 04/21/13 at 3:07 pm

I imagine this is going to be the end result from the fashion from this current decade.

Written By: Tashlovglit on 04/21/13 at 8:30 pm

Do you think within the next 10-20 years we'll see fashion become LESS casual, back to where it'd be acceptable to wear a button down shirt or slacks as casual wear? Basically I'm talking about the Mad Men look (slacks, polos, button down shirts, etc being casual wear) becoming fashionable.

I've seen several people dress up that way in recent years.  For whenever wear, not just work or dinner.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/22/13 at 12:43 am

I've seen several people dress up that way in recent years.  For whenever wear, not just work or dinner.

Hey baby, I ain't never looked cool never will.  I was an eccentric outsider girls would be nice to me but I went and got me a bob cat to wrassle.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/22/13 at 12:57 am

Hey baby, I ain't never looked cool never will.  I was an eccentric outsider girls would be nice to me but I went and got me a bob cat to wrassle.

Anyway.  We figured it out.  We figured out what was what and who's is who's, but that meant nothing at the rescue site.  You saw a blonde lift on old blanked off the dude and he's been dead for 88 hours because he got in a short run-in.  Man they can synchronize those timers, they could control your feeding)  You segregated animals all over again so the ones getting in on lame-ass scholarships.  The job market around here is a freaking joke!  The guys up in Hitler's Campaign.  Yeah, they'll shout off their little road as a nuisance.  And then those dumb sonofabitches sets of a bomb.  The I come in with with a great flicker of grease.  Flaming grease!

Written By: tnf on 04/22/13 at 1:38 am

It ís less casual already, in my opinion. Compared to the mid 00s.

Since the economical issues, I notice more colberts, blazers and such things on (European) woman; quite conservative.

Big chance these things have got something to do with eachother.

Written By: danootaandme on 04/22/13 at 3:08 am

Anyway.  We figured it out.  We figured out what was what and who's is who's, but that meant nothing at the rescue site.  You saw a blonde lift on old blanked off the dude and he's been dead for 88 hours because he got in a short run-in.  Man they can synchronize those timers, they could control your feeding)  You segregated animals all over again so the ones getting in on lame-ass scholarships.  The job market around here is a freaking joke!  The guys up in Hitler's Campaign.  Yeah, they'll shout off their little road as a nuisance.  And then those dumb sonofabitches sets of a bomb.  The I come in with with a great flicker of grease.  Flaming grease!

Max......?

Written By: warped on 04/22/13 at 8:27 am

Max......?

I think Max found some more

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qdk2UH8pQps/SmoYfN7E20I/AAAAAAAACVU/4lN9Tuoqd1s/s400/weed_cake11.jpg

;)

Written By: Inertia on 04/22/13 at 8:43 am

I think people still dress fairly casual, but it may be dependent more on where you live.

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 04/22/13 at 11:25 pm

I think Max found some more

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Qdk2UH8pQps/SmoYfN7E20I/AAAAAAAACVU/4lN9Tuoqd1s/s400/weed_cake11.jpg

;)

No I said, if you snorkel on a rhinoceros you can get to the Upper Nile in two days provided you can hold on to a raging rhinoceros.  I heard a fellow in the cafe at the village MakobMakob he did it once, but he's a fellow in a cafe and you said not to believe them!

Check for new replies or respond here...