inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Reese is the word

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/03/13 at 7:10 pm

Too funny.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9fwe_NEerE

If she is pregnant, she shouldn't be drinking.  If she wasn't drinking and she acted like that, well, she ain't the brightest bulb in the chandelier.

:D

Subject: Re: Reese is the word

Written By: Katluver on 05/03/13 at 7:35 pm

I was so shocked when I heard about the news since she always came across as one of the most squeaky clean celebrities.

Written By: Howard on 05/03/13 at 7:49 pm

I was so shocked when I heard about the news since she always came across as one of the most squeaky clean celebrities.

Well, she ain't so squeaky clean now!  ::)

Written By: MaxwellSmart on 05/03/13 at 8:32 pm

I always liked her.  I still like her.  But I gotta say she did all the wrong things.  First of all, Reese, DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM? is unbecoming.  Nobody likes it when celebrities do that, and certainly not cops.  Another thing, if a policeman gives you an order and you start crowing "I'm an American citizen!," you're going to get cuffed on suspicion of being drunk or crazy.  Furthermore, Georgia lawmen don't cotton to lip from Hollywood bigshots.  If you want to shoot your mouth off, stay in Beverly Hills where the constabulary is a little more, erm, understanding!
::)

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/04/13 at 5:20 am

Well, she ain't so squeaky clean now!  ::)

That went out the door when she married a dude from the Linmar section of nearby Aliquippa PA. (Beaver County).

Those Linmar boyz are the baddest-azz guyz in a bad-azz town.  :o

Written By: warped on 05/04/13 at 6:17 am

I despise it when celebs throw that "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" in people's faces.  ::)

Yes, I know who you are. You are a drunk charged with disorderly conduct. That's all I need to know.

Written By: Howard on 05/04/13 at 6:40 am

I despise it when celebs throw that "DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM" in people's faces.  ::)

Yes, I know who you are. You are a drunk charged with disorderly conduct. That's all I need to know.

Next time they should say "I don't even know who you are, which film did you star in"? ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/04/13 at 11:37 pm

I still like her also, but that is just crazy! :D

Check for new replies or respond here...