inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Brad Pitt - Time on his hands

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/24/13 at 7:58 pm

Brad's latest schtick is "I think I have face blindness".  A real attention 'ho, I suppose.  I guess Angie has been getting too much of the spotlight lately.

http://news.discovery.com/human/health/brad-pitt-forgetting-faces-disease-1305231.htm

I can tell you this for sure.  If he had face blindness (prosopagnosia) he'd know it.

My cousin has it.  Hard core.  He's 38 years old and every morning he gets up and eats breakfast with his mother and father.  And... let's say he stops off at a Mickey D's for lunch... his mother could be the waitress serving him at the counter and he'd not recognize her.  Now as soon as she would ask "would you like fries with that", then he'd say "Hi Mum, how are you doing?" Does not recognize his father either, or his siblings.  Nobody.  Not even LB, his awesome cuz.  If you come over to the house or see him at an event, you have to announce yourself.  :P  He'll recognize your voice, so you can't play games with it.

He can't drive because he has a hard time remembering various patterns, and if they go on vacation it can be a real problem with him being able to find his way back to a hotel.

So if Brad has prosopagnosia, he'd not have to guess whether or not he had it.

Subject: Re: Brad Pitt - Time on his hands

Written By: whistledog on 05/24/13 at 8:14 pm

You know how he got face blindness?  He saw his wife without any boobs :D

Written By: LyricBoy on 05/25/13 at 7:12 am

Picturing her partying with Billy Bob Thornton woulda done it for me.  ;D

Written By: 80sfan on 05/25/13 at 11:03 am

Anything for attention eh?

Written By: Howard on 05/25/13 at 3:59 pm

;D

Check for new replies or respond here...