inthe00s
The Pop Culture Information Society...

These are the messages that have been posted on inthe00s over the past few years.

Check out the messageboard archive index for a complete list of topic areas.

This archive is periodically refreshed with the latest messages from the current messageboard.

Check for new replies or respond here...

Subject: Forgot the name of a movie

Written By: snozberries on 06/30/13 at 4:14 pm

I'm getting old and it's starting to show.

Last night I watched a movie about people returning for a 10 yr high school reunion. (I enjoyed it...Justin long, some parks & recs people, Scott porter)

Anyway it reminded me of a movie I saw a few months ago. It was a flick (possibly done in the last 5 yrs) about people returning for a high school reunion.

Sadly- I can not remember any of the actors in but I know they are actors who are known to me.

I remember a few details like one woman was a pathological liar and would tell these outrageous w lies. At one point new parents give her a pic of their baby. Later she confronts a dude and claims they had an affair and gives the pic claiming its his son.

There's a guy who's seemingly a loser but he hooks all these people up making an awesome business deal happen.

There's a black guy in it he sees a woman who, somehow during the course of the evening, lost a front tooth. Apparently he has a fetish for that affliction.

Anyway I may have posted about watching this in last movie you saw but I don't want to scroll back that far for a "maybe"

Hopefully someone else has seen it and remembers the title.

It's driving me nuts.

Subject: Re: Forgot the name of a movie

Written By: Foo Bar on 06/30/13 at 11:48 pm

I'm getting old and it's starting to show.

Last night I watched a movie about people returning for a 10 yr high school reunion. (I enjoyed it...Justin long, some parks & recs people, Scott porter)

Anyway it reminded me of a movie I saw a few months ago. It was a flick (possibly done in the last 5 yrs) about people returning for a high school reunion.

The first one was probably 10 Years.

The second one, I'm not sure -- but can we get Romy and Michele's High School Reunion on or off the list?

Both were set at 10-year high school reunions.

Subject: Re: Forgot the name of a movie

Written By: snozberries on 07/01/13 at 12:07 am

The first one was probably 10 Years.

The second one, I'm not sure -- but can we get Romy and Michele's High School Reunion on or off the list?

Both were set at 10-year high school reunions.

The first one was 10 years. I watched it last night so I was aware of the title of that film.

10 yrs reminded me of the other movie I'd recently watched (& described) . It was not Romy & Michelle I know that movie well.  But thanks for trying.

Check for new replies or respond here...